The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Oh, while I think of it... I'm thinking I might just send the David book to someone in Europe, so make sure you check the Breakfast club thread for the date...

Hope it's not another gig that gets cancelled then :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what... we creep you out a little bit? :blink::teehee:

of course...in the best way possible!

everyone does!

Flash mob action today I cant wait!

OMG I actually had a mika dream last night...and by mika dream I mean this breaf moment where mika was in!

we must have been in some CD store or something because there was mika CDs on the wall (but nobody else was there) and all mine had been stolen and he was being really sweet and he gave me a CD and I said "is it free" and he said "for you" and I was like OMG and huged him and he just stood there like :blink:

see...I even freaked out our beautiful freak mika being totally sweet, even in my dream!:thumb_yello:

EDIT: OK...So I just come back from the freeze flash mob thing!

it was such a non event! someone let slip to security that it was going to happen and they wouldnt let us film then people either got confused as to where/when to meet or wussed out and so only 4 people turned up. needless to say with only 4 people and a angry mob of security guards we decided not to do it! I for one didnt want to be arrested for causing a public nucence!

security were still on guard and talking about it for 2 hours after it didnt happen, imagine if it had!

its just a bit of fun, why security got to go and ruin it?

hello sorry i havent posted for a while here, been having a bad week actually one of my really nice cousins died, im gona miss him :(

i hope you all are well!

Very sad to hear about your cousin :huglove:

hello sorry i havent posted for a while here, been having a bad week actually one of my really nice cousins died, im gona miss him :(

i hope you all are well!

That's terrible... :huglove: As the others said, we're here if you need to talk...

thats cool wat happened?

So sad, hope you are feeling okay.

The dream was really silly, somehow Mika was in my car and we were driving accross Tom Ugly's Bridge, and he wanted to stop at Sylvania Mc Donalds. It was very short because DD4 has taken to waking me 100 times each night.

So sad, hope you are feeling okay.

The dream was really silly, somehow Mika was in my car and we were driving accross Tom Ugly's Bridge, and he wanted to stop at Sylvania Mc Donalds. It was very short because DD4 has taken to waking me 100 times each night.

OMG! That's like 5mn from my house! That sounds like a good start to my dream :wub2:. I will keep what happens next to myself though :das:

OMG! That's like 5mn from my house! That sounds like a good start to my dream :wub2:. I will keep what happens next to myself though :das:

:naughty:

Although I'm sure we'd like to hear :das:

you know whats weird?

I almost had a heart attack reading my age status on mfc today because yesterday it said 21 and today it says 22 and at first I was like "thats wrong" but then It hit me, its not wrong I just forgot!

Even weirder - you're still 21 here (UK) :naughty:

ok...so im 21 in one country and 22 in another...that is funny! If I go there im a whole 12 hours younger!

Happy Birthday :flowers2:

Tray-Bake-Basket-A-Main.jpg

mmmmm yummy!

my parents have my sisters parent teacher interview thingies today so I cant even have a dinner with them so I took my father out to my favorite french patisserie and shared an almond croissant MMmmmm!

Anybody heard from Kelzy or Tanya lately? :sad:

Heard from Tanya on the weekend... she's fine... have seen Melz on twitter in the last week...

Haven't seen HK though...

you know whats weird?

I almost had a heart attack reading my age status on mfc today because yesterday it said 21 and today it says 22 and at first I was like "thats wrong" but then It hit me, its not wrong I just forgot!

Nice one! Happy birthday!

So Aussies, what are you? Team Gillard or Team Rudd?

I'd have to say Team Gillard, cause everyone loves a ranga :teehee:

Holy f**k.

Julia Gillard is officially our first female Prime Minister. :shocked:

Kevin Rudd stood down. :shocked: :shocked:

I was listening to this on the radio. aparently him stepping down was unexpected or something!

im inside baking cupcakes listening to talkback radio...im offically a nana!

It really was a Holy F*ck moment...I was on the phone to my sister and listening to it on her TV:aah: She was like SHUT UP, here she comes.

It is HUGE news to have our first ever female PM. But I did like Kev, I know he made some stuff ups, but such a pity it had to be like this for him. :blink:

And Happy Birthday RosinaKiwi!!

Anybody heard from Kelzy or Tanya lately? :sad:

I think both have just moved on from coming on here often is all. Their around

Holy f**k.

Julia Gillard is officially our first female Prime Minister. :shocked:

Kevin Rudd stood down. :shocked: :shocked:

So I heard. Got back from the deb and there was all these political facebook updates about Guillard challenging then this morning about him stepping down. Its good we have a female PM though

By the way - my little sister had her deb last night. She looked gorgeous, and so grown up. So proud of her, and glad I saw it.

Happy Birthday Rosi

I was listening to this on the radio. aparently him stepping down was unexpected or something!

im inside baking cupcakes listening to talkback radio...im offically a nana!

Yeah, I think most people thought he'd stand up and go through with the voting in the caucus...

I was listening to talkback radio too, and to ABC radio when my iPod was playing up. Seems poor Kev got a bit teary. He waffled on for a fair bit, but I did feel sorry for him.

I missed part of it cause Ray Hadley was being a dickhead and switched the speech off (and said "Oh, I can't stand hearing the rest")... So I switched him off. He may not like the man, but the least he could've done was kept it on for those who actually wanted to listen.

It really was a Holy F*ck moment...I was on the phone to my sister and listening to it on her TV:aah: She was like SHUT UP, here she comes.

It is HUGE news to have our first ever female PM. But I did like Kev, I know he made some stuff ups, but such a pity it had to be like this for him. :blink:

It sure is huge.

He certainly did make some stuff ups (and he could come across as a bit of a twat sometimes), but I do feel sorry for him.

I hope for Julia's sake she does well, cause if not then she'll end up being the shortest serving Prime Minister in the History of Oz.

So I heard. Got back from the deb and there was all these political facebook updates about Guillard challenging then this morning about him stepping down. Its good we have a female PM though

By the way - my little sister had her deb last night. She looked gorgeous, and so grown up. So proud of her, and glad I saw it.

Yeah. apparently he made the announcement around 10pm last night.

Awwwww yay for your sister's deb!

Archived