The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Oh, I applied for and was accepted into Uni last week! For anyone who doesn't stalk me on FB/Twitter, I'm doing a bachelor of Information Technology (computing and networking). Very excited. Starting next month!

Also, my logbook was accepted, and I got my car registered yesterday. Going for my license next week. =]

Saweeeeet!! :huglove::tears: n'aw, ickle eliza jane is growing up :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I applied for and was accepted into Uni last week! For anyone who doesn't stalk me on FB/Twitter, I'm doing a bachelor of Information Technology (computing and networking). Very excited. Starting next month!

Also, my logbook was accepted, and I got my car registered yesterday. Going for my license next week. =]

Awesome!! Everything seems to be coming together in your life at the moment :naughty:

I think they're all a bit twee and girly for my grandson.

The tights on the other hand are AWESOME :mf_lustslow:

(though not for Ambrose either :naughty:)

Whatever! Ambrose is a metrosexual! He can pull it off and still be masculine!

On the note of Ambrose, he is sick :sad: He's been to the vet this morning and she thinks he has pancreatitis, but we caught it super early so hopefully he will be okay with just medicine and a special diet. He's napping on the couch now.

He's definitely getting a new collar now to make up for getting a thermometer up his butt, I will make a collage of designs in consideration.

8am, on this frosty morning the fire alarm went off and the building had to be evacuated! :sneaky2::loco:

I cant believe i had to go outside in my pjs in the cold because the people upstairs couldnt be bothered keeping an eye on their cooking!:bash:

they started cooking AND WENT OUT FOR A WALK, left it cooking which set the alarm off:loco:...they came back while everyone else was outside asking "how do we turn it off" you cant idiot its hardwired:mad3:

:badmood:

enough about winging about the cold

\ok ok guess what?

the electricians FINALLY did the heater AND replaced the stove

I HAVE MY OWN normal person sized STOVE!!!:thumb_yello:

oh yes it was very scary, i finished at 8...i work at Oportos and its my very first job so i was super scared, the people are very nice but i was just so nervous it took me a while to understand...im working at the register thing and i stuffed up every single order i took

its so hard reading, my eyes are so evil and i forgot how to talk to the customers

oh man it was just a mess

im working tomorrow i really hope its better

You'll be fine... you gotta start somewhere!

Hey everyone .. Just been busy with life and all but I HAVE A BABY NIECE!!!

She's 6 pounds 13 ounces ... wont say her name but she is gorgeous

Congrats Aunty Ally!

I'm sure happikali was around today - but she hasn't posted

I haven't seen her around a great deal lately either... she might still be out of action cause of damage from the storm... :dunno:

Speaking of storms, I'm so glad no-one from here lives in Lennox Head :shocked:

Yay for EJ!!! Maybe you can teach me stuff about networking, considering I'm hopeless at it! :teehee:

8am, on this frosty morning the fire alarm went off and the building had to be evacuated! :sneaky2::loco:

I cant believe i had to go outside in my pjs in the cold because the people upstairs couldnt be bothered keeping an eye on their cooking!:bash:

they started cooking AND WENT OUT FOR A WALK, left it cooking which set the alarm off:loco:...they came back while everyone else was outside asking "how do we turn it off" you cant idiot its hardwired:mad3:

:badmood:

enough about winging about the cold

\ok ok guess what?

the electricians FINALLY did the heater AND replaced the stove

I HAVE MY OWN normal person sized STOVE!!!:thumb_yello:

Yay for a stove and heating! :thumb_yello:

Guess who joined MFC?

Breakfast :teehee: Not sure if it's someone who is posing as Breakfast or if it's Jimmy... probably isn't though...

Yay for a stove and heating! :thumb_yello:

Guess who joined MFC?

Breakfast :teehee: Not sure if it's someone who is posing as Breakfast or if it's Jimmy... probably isn't though...

yay for stove and heating

what should be the first thing I cook in my new oven?

NOT yay about being woken up on a frosty weekend morning during study week by a fire alarm by some idiots who decided to install their stove themselves then cook breakfast (not the cat) and go for a walk at the same time...NOT HAPPY!!

(a word to the wise...during studyweek NOBODY WAKE ME UP!)

yay breakfast has a facebook and twitter too...that cat is just so totally amazingly cute beyond words! :wub2:

Okay, which one for Ambrose, which one for Bailee, and which one for Clancy (boy golden cocker spaniel)?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/1/1891819//Untitlbbgbbbbd.png

They're hand made to order so you have to choose the ribbon and the backing nylon colour.

:aah: Too much choice (though I love the Red Riding Hood one :teehee:)

hi guys :)

im posting an update on my job :teehee:

so today was my 3rd day and it was a little better but i think the people like managers could be a little easier on me because i still dont know where everything is but other than that i think im getting better

and tomorrow i gotta wake up at 5am because i start at 6 :boxed: but at least i get to be home to say bye to my mummy before she goes to work :aah: i miss that :tears:

yay for stove and heating

what should be the first thing I cook in my new oven?

NOT yay about being woken up on a frosty weekend morning during study week by a fire alarm by some idiots who decided to install their stove themselves then cook breakfast (not the cat) and go for a walk at the same time...NOT HAPPY!!

(a word to the wise...during studyweek NOBODY WAKE ME UP!)

yay breakfast has a facebook and twitter too...that cat is just so totally amazingly cute beyond words! :wub2:

That does suck... you know what else sucks? Being called at 8:20 in the morning and being asked to come into work... on your ownly day off... when you went to bed after 1am *yawns*

hi guys :)

im posting an update on my job :teehee:

so today was my 3rd day and it was a little better but i think the people like managers could be a little easier on me because i still dont know where everything is but other than that i think im getting better

and tomorrow i gotta wake up at 5am because i start at 6 :boxed: but at least i get to be home to say bye to my mummy before she goes to work :aah: i miss that :tears:

Awwww, it'll be okay... At least it's getting a bit better...

my niece speaksss!!! :aah: she just said A then B then C how cute! she was just watching me go through the threads and said it...random but so cute shes speaking hehe yay:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Awwww, how cute!

Trust me people - you want to read this

http://rantingsravingsandramblingsofrebecca.blogspot.com/2010/06/radiant-remarkable-rockwiz.html

Review of Rockwiz, including an account of how we met its stars. Its a must read, and please comment.

Do I have to read? DC gave me the short version last night...

*reads anyway*

That does suck... you know what else sucks? Being called at 8:20 in the morning and being asked to come into work... on your ownly day off... when you went to bed after 1am *yawns*

Awwww, it'll be okay... At least it's getting a bit better...

Awwww, how cute!

Do I have to read? DC gave me the short version last night...

*reads anyway*

Its better than the short vesion :naughty: This is the whole tale of our friendship with Brian Nankervis

no no that does suck BOOOH!

Happy queens birthday!!!

P.S does anyone know where to buy a cheep fridge from, and by cheep I mean of good value not crap!

I got home today to find my fridge stinks so bad, its cooking my food! and with my freazer on top, runny icecream!

At least its an excuse to use my new oven though? who wants to come over for a feast of random food I cant use?

EDIT: oh and I failed communication skills by 0.5%! HALF A FREAKIN PERCENT!

That seems ridiculous. Ask for a recount :naughty: (or at least see if something could be regraded). Seriously.

no no that does suck BOOOH!

Happy queens birthday!!!

P.S does anyone know where to buy a cheep fridge from, and by cheep I mean of good value not crap!

I got home today to find my fridge stinks so bad, its cooking my food! and with my freazer on top, runny icecream!

At least its an excuse to use my new oven though? who wants to come over for a feast of random food I cant use?

Happy Queen's b'day to you... ours is next Monday! :woot_jump:

Ummmmmmm.... what about 2nd hand stores? Not sure if they test them though...

*jumps on a plane for random food*

0.5%???? surely they could give you that 0.5%... or get you to do a short task to get to a passing grade...

Happy Queen's b'day to you... ours is next Monday! :woot_jump:

Ummmmmmm.... what about 2nd hand stores? Not sure if they test them though...

*jumps on a plane for random food*

0.5%???? surely they could give you that 0.5%... or get you to do a short task to get to a passing grade...

I got 49.5% it goes in for moderation so maybe the last essay will get a bit more!

Okay everyone, I need some help.

Which of my photos should I enter in my local show? I was looking at entering four or five, since the entry fee is $5.50 per print!

I <3 # 4 and 7!!

:nosepeg: Really NOT looking forward to cleaning out my dead fridge since It threw a hissy fit and COOKED everything inside!

my apartment smells like cooked egg mayonaise :puke:

Which of my photos should I enter in my local show? I was looking at entering four or five, since the entry fee is $5.50 per print!

1. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Soldier-Crabs-162121664

2. Alligator Weed

3. Wilted Gerbera

4. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Kangaroo-Care-141379358

5. Purple Flowers in Hyde Park

6. Bondi Surf

7. Sleepy Kitty

8. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Soldier-Crab-162122171

9. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/On-My-Jumper-166025976

10. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Paper-Wasps-166862718

E.J, you're such a good photographer! :fangurl:

2. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Alligator-Weed-166761873

7. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/Sleepy-Kitty-154733063

8. Soldier Crab

10. Paper Wasps

It depends, is there a theme? These are my favourites generally :thumb_yello:

Tomorrow I'll be an adult.

:wink2:

Oooooh, yay, I get to be the first:

:yay:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! :yay:

What did you get? What are you doing to celebrate? :woot_jump:

P.S. You're not an adult until you choose to start behaving like one. :fisch:

1. Soldier Crabs

2. Alligator Weed

3. Wilted Gerbera

4. Kangaroo Care

6. Bondi Surf

7. Sleepy Kitty

8. Soldier Crab

9. http://bonzaboy.deviantart.com/art/On-My-Jumper-166025976

10. Paper Wasps

I like 6, 7 and 3 :thumb_yello:

Archived