Mika - My London Evening Standard 8/1/10

Naectegale

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm from Sri Lanka!!! And he was here for 8 days????!!!:shocked: omg...is he gone back already????????????????????? I thought he had only begun his vacation.....bt i guessed ryt lol

How could you miss him?????

He was the only lonely tall, goofy guy taking pics from bananas and twitting in that market!:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

How could you miss him?????

He was the only lonely tall, goofy guy taking pics from bananas and twitting in that market!:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

haha yea...i must have been blind...but from the pictures he posted on twitter I cud only guess that he was staying quite far (up country, in the north of sri lanka)..so the chances if me bumping into him would have been nil....coz i live all the way down..in the centre...but m hating myself for not having realizing earlier tho..what is a trip of a hundred km to the north after all??? When mika awaits you there...:teehee:

Apparently the sheep with a bell is called a bellwether - and it is a sort of lead sheep to help the shepherd :biggrin2:

http://askthebellwether.blogspot.com/2007/12/why-name-bellwether.html

:lmao:

I was (sort of) right about the whole alpha sheep thing! And I was just being my typical nutty self when I said that. :roftl:

haha yea...i must have been blind...but from the pictures he posted on twitter I cud only guess that he was staying quite far (up country, in the north of sri lanka)..so the chances if me bumping into him would have been nil....coz i live all the way down..in the centre...but m hating myself for not having realizing earlier tho..what is a trip of a hundred km to the north after all??? When mika awaits you there...:teehee:

Aww, so close, yet so far! Have you been up to the area where you think he would have been staying?

Just to clear up my above image a bit...:mf_rosetinted:

2rf3jn8.jpg

:bow:

There's almost too much info to take in/interpret/analyse/misinterpret/take the mickey out of in this article :roftl:. I don't think I even dare read through the thread!!!! :aah:

The part with Louboutin's advice is already in The Sun today...

Archived