Mika - My London Evening Standard 8/1/10

Naectegale

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope not :naughty:

Ok, and why would you do that exactly? :shocked::roftl:

Because the only way I would bump into him, is in the van, as I drive around London, not walk.:thumb_yello::naughty:

Ooh nice interview! Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

"Live every day as if it's your last. My accountant doesn't really agree with me. " I like that.

When I went to London going to a Sainsbury's was one of my tourist missions. The one in Bethnal Green was nice :naughty:

I did, too! *among other 10 countries, Yeti expeditions and jurassic park!*:naughty:

Hah, I guessed Jurassic Park too :naughty:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Londoners I'm green with envy!!!!!!!

Well, if seriously, i wish I visit London. Even if i won't see Mika, i love this city for so many years! even the word itself (LONDON) sounds so aristocratically and gorgeous!

*sighs*

It's full of idiots who can't drive!

Apologies to Londoners here who drive, but it's been my experience, that the vast majority don't care about other road users, and cut them up at any given opportunity!:aah:

Apologies to Londoners here who drive, but it's been my experience, that the vast majority don't care about other road users, and cut them up at any given opportunity!:aah:

well, i guess london is one of the cities where you can do without a car, as it has a huge public transport system. just like in munich, the only reason why you'd really need a car here is for going on holiday/weekend trips.

but glad then that i'm not the only one who has a problem with driving in london, i did that once, about 10 years ago, in a german car - it was HELL! the worst thing though was that i'm not used to the roundabouts, and in london there was a 3-lane-roundabout, without marks for the lanes, think it was pure luck that i got through that without having a crash! :shocked:

I wouldnt even attempt it ever , in fact babs drove me to the train station after SW's , it takes something to drive in the centre , only place worse Ive seen is Paris

I wouldnt even attempt it ever , in fact babs drove me to the train station after SW's , it takes something to drive in the centre , only place worse Ive seen is Paris

So funny, car spotting in Paris, I took a lot of pictures of fecked up cars in Paris:roftl:

Always been a bad tourist though, in Disneyland I only took pictures of ducks...:naughty:

So funny, car spotting in Paris, I took a lot of pictures of fecked up cars in Paris:roftl:

Always been a bad tourist though, in Disneyland I only took pictures of ducks...:naughty:

Paris was pure hells ville when I was being driven through it , mega mega unreal :blink:

First time I had car sickness in such a long time

<suprised Mika doesnt like fish>

I learnt to drive around Knightsbridge, Cromwell Road, Kensington and Fulham - if you can drive there you can drive anywhere :thumb_yello: they teach you how to cut people up safely :naughty:

I learnt to drive around Knightsbridge, Cromwell Road, Kensington and Fulham - if you can drive there you can drive anywhere :thumb_yello: they teach you how to cut people up safely :naughty:

Ever driven around Piccadilly and Westminster?

The roads you mention are heaven compared to them!

Westminster is like driving around a Dodgem Car rink!!!

Ever driven around Piccadilly and Westminster?

The roads you mention are heaven compare to them!

Westmister is like driving around a Dodgem Car rink!!!

Yep - driven across central London a few times - it's OK if you know where you are going. It once took me an hour to get from Kings Cross to Islington becasue i went badly wrong :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Yep - driven across central London a few times - it's OK if you know where you are going. It once took me an hour to get from Kings Cross to Islington becasue i went badly wrong :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

And you can't turn off to correct yourself, because there never seems to be a left/right turn, when you need one!:naughty:

Archived