Mika - My London Evening Standard 8/1/10

Naectegale

Neat Article :thumb_yello:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23792087-mika---my-london.do

I've been in that Homebase in Earls Court :biggrin2:

And I love the ducks quote

"What animal would you most like to be?

A duck. When I was a child I was obsessed with them. They get fed, they don't have money problems and they go on holiday for free in big groups of friends."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha! there we have the answer to his photos, AND seems like he's already back?! :blink:

Also, I've just been to Sri Lanka for the first time for an eight-day holiday.

very interesting, thanx for posting! :thumb_yello:

now we can all go on a mika sightseeing trip in london! :roftl:

Neat Article :thumb_yello:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23792087-mika---my-london.do

I've been in that Homebase in Earls Court :biggrin2:

And I love the ducks quote

"What animal would you most like to be?

A duck. When I was a child I was obsessed with them. They get fed, they don't have money problems and they go on holiday for free in big groups of friends."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Cool, indeed, Nectar!

T4P!

Wht did i say, Sri-Lanka!:naughty:

But is he home already????:shocked:

ha! there we have the answer to his photos, AND seems like he's already back?! :blink:

very interesting, thanx for posting! :thumb_yello:

now we can all go on a mika sightseeing trip in london! :roftl:

I guessed Sri Lanka :original: Do I get a prize? :blink:

I did, too! *among other 10 countries, Yeti expeditions and jurassic park!*:naughty:

I asked for clogs, but not from the socks drawer, i want clogs kept on his underwear drawer...:mf_rosetinted:

I did, too! *among other 10 countries, Yeti expeditions and jurassic park!*:naughty:

I asked for clogs, but not from the socks drawer, i want clogs kept on his underwear drawer...:mf_rosetinted:

congrats.gif

klompjes.jpg Here you are.

Oh, look, Mika was obsessed with ducks as well.

And as for the duck thing, he said they can go on holiday for free in big groups of friends. What was this thing he once said, that if you want to lose your friends, go on holiday with them...:mf_rosetinted:

He gave me some good tips for trip later this year. :bleh::aah:

SAINSBURYS?

Ithought he was a die hard M&S guy?

Nice to see we share the same shop, must ask him if he's had the Taste the Difference Cottsge Pie, I'd sell my granny for one of them, they are DELICIOUS!!!

And Homebase?

They're good, they do brilliant Christmas decs, but I prefer B&Q.

And vegetarian my backside!

I knew that was a load of rubbish, but I wouldn't eat veal, too rich for my taste! But the ice cream sounds good.

The pub on Cheyne Walk, I must have driven past a thousand times, I go down the Embankment and past it every time I do the Docklands run.

SAINSBURYS?

Nice to see we share the same shop, must ask him if he's had the Taste the Difference Cottsge Pie, I'd sell my granny for one of them, they are DELICIOUS!!!

And Homebase?

I knew that was a load of rubbish, but I wouldn't eat veal, too rich for my taste! But the ice cream sounds good.

The pub on Cheyne Walk, I must have driven past a thousand times, I go down the Embankment and past it every time I do the Docklands run.

I thought it was a tesco bag at PDP, and I'm sure he goes to the posh waitrose too :roftl:

The homebase is brilliant - it has Egyptian Pictures sculpted into the walls :roftl: It's the nearest to Gloucester Road - I don't think there is a B&Q anywhere near - you don't get DIY stores in central London :biggrin2:

congrats.gif

klompjes.jpg Here you are.

Are those from the underwear drawer?:mf_rosetinted:

I'd be happy with a tweet :blush-anim-cl:

Or a vlog...:wub2:

SAINSBURYS?

And Homebase?

I thought it was a tesco bag at PDP, and I'm sure he goes to the posh waitrose too :roftl:

The homebase is brilliant - it has Egyptian Pictures sculpted into the walls :roftl: It's the nearest to Gloucester Road - I don't think there is a B&Q anywhere near - you don't get DIY stores in central London :biggrin2:

Found my next trip to London guides!

We always do the touristic tour, this time i'll have natives guidance...:mf_rosetinted:

There's a B&Q just off Jct 2, going off to Chswick, just before the roundabout.

We always do the touristic tour, this time i'll have natives guidance...:mf_rosetinted:

It's not far from Freddie Mercury's House :thumb_yello: Good place to start a tour :thumb_yello:

There's a B&Q just off Jct 2, going off to Chswick, just before the roundabout.

That's a long way out if you haven't got a car. You can walk to Homebase from Gloucester Road :thumb_yello:

I once bought a 6-ft curtain rail from there and walked with it 3 miles back to central Fulham :roftl::roftl:

Ha ha, and I don't even live in London!!!

Archived