CANCELLED - MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland - 2nd Date

Christine

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure, as others have said, that Universal would never let us run "their"

site, but I do think that people who actually care about Mika and his

career would undoubtedly do a better job than people to whom he's just a

paycheck. All this disorganization, like this cancellation and the rearrangement of the tour and how it was

handled, reflects so badly on Mika, IMO. We're hardcore fans, we'll keep

following him no matter what, probably. But other fans who end up losing

money over cancelled gigs and numerous schedule changes are just

going to say, "pfft, who needs this?" and move on to something/one else.

Again, IMO.

How do you know we haven't? :naughty: Seriously, we've tried to tell

them at least a variation of that, in a subtle, diplomatic way. :blush-anim-cl:

That's a good point...

I think now's the time to be less subtle Deb... as you said, Mika's going to look bad in this, even though we know better.

I bet they were stalking here and figured that they better say something about it :naughty:

I am intending to kick it up a notch in a couple of weeks. Don't know if anyone wants to hear it but I'm going to try. :fisch:

God for it Christine!

Except that one time there were no mods on for about 10 minutes and all hell broke lose, :mf_rosetinted:

Then FD came online and we all had to put our regular non-party clothes back on :sneaky2:

--stops lurking in this thread--

SHHHHHHH!!!! Don't tell the mods what we do when they're not here...

I am not soliciting for a job. Just want to make sure everyone is informed of what's (not) happening, that's all. :naughty:

Well I am... :shun:

Translation - I am going to tell Mika exactly what I think of his website. :pinkbow:

OMG really??

PLEASE! film the moment and come back to us! i long to see his face! :biggrin2:

no audience.....just a friendly hidden cameraman :wink2:

I agree! :roftl:

I can say that I will never do this again. I planned to go to 5 gigs and 3 of them got cancelled/moved.

I'm not planning on dealing with stuff like this again, so yes...he lost a "fan" here. I will be following him though, but not to gigs anymore, after the ones I got planned now.

:(

I know it might not be his fault, but dealing with such things as the things that just happened...made me feel less confident for future gigs.

Remember this is NOT the first time that stuff like this happened!

OR he is going to employ other people and sack the ones who messed up....or he is probably losing fans over this...:boxed:

I can say that I will never do this again. I planned to go to 5 gigs and 3 of them got cancelled/moved.

I'm not planning on dealing with stuff like this again, so yes...he lost a "fan" here. I will be following him though, but not to gigs anymore, after the ones I got planned now.

I know it might not be his fault, but dealing with such things as the things that just happened...made me feel less confident for future gigs.

OR he is going to employ other people and sack the ones who messed up....or he is probably losing fans over this...:boxed:

That sucks that 3 gigs you were going to were cancelled or moved... I would love to hear why they think it's acceptable to confirm dates then change them like they have...

I think Mika needs to be made aware how these changes have really screwed people around...

• 2 weeks later...

If people disagree with me on this, please tell me in my face, or quote me on here...

Don't do it behind my back...and quote me somewhere else...

Thank you.

Read the post above. Basically she's arranged to go five gigs and three of them got cancelled, so she's not going to any gigs anymore.

No, I was attending 5 gigs, 2 got moved, 1 got cancelled.

I am going to the gigs, but wont do a thing like this anymore.

Read the post above. Basically she's arranged to go five gigs and three of them got cancelled, so she's not going to any gigs anymore.

I want to know what happened to make her ask people not to post or say things behind her back. I knew about the other post from before

No, I was attending 5 gigs, 2 got moved, 1 got cancelled.

I am going to the gigs, but wont do a thing like this anymore.

Oh I see, so you'll attend Holland gigs but not abroad ones? Have I got that right? If so, I see nothing wrong with that at all and I don't think you need to apologise.

I want to know what happened to make her ask people not to post or say things behind her back. I knew about the other post from before

You quoted me before I edited lol, I realised I read it wrong :aah:

Oh I see, so you'll attend Holland gigs but not abroad ones? Have I got that right? If so, I see nothing wrong with that at all and I don't think you need to apologise.

You quoted me before I edited lol, I realised I read it wrong :aah:

We kind of crossed each other there:naughty:

any plans on what to do on Tuesday?

Well I'd like a lie in if that's okay, because I'm not gonna get much sleep Sunday into Monday, as I'll be at the airport waiting for my plane.

would you like to meet up in the afternoon? and maybe have a fish and chips later one? :wink2:

I can pm you my mobile number if you'd like to.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20254&page=39

After this post I'm leaving to the airport, so I wont read new posts on here or there must be wifi somewhere!

xxx

Archived