Stupid Question Time with Mika (in Heat) 19-1-10

dcdeb

btw, looking at the name of his rabbit, has mika ever told what the name of his turtle/tortoise was (the one which found a tragic end on a flight...)? :naughty:

:blink:

i've missed something here....

:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he once had a turtle when he was a kid, and on a flight he kept it in a plastic cup, which the stewardess threw away.

i'm just really curious now about that poor animals' name, seeing how mika named all his other pets. :naughty: it probably didn't get thrown away by a stewardess but instead commited suicide because it didn't want to live with its name! :lmfao:

he once had a turtle when he was a kid, and on a flight he kept it in a plastic cup, which the stewardess threw away.

i'm just really curious now about that poor animals' name, seeing how mika named all his other pets. :naughty: it probably didn't get thrown away by a stewardess but instead commited suicide because it didn't want to live with its name! :lmfao:

:lmfao:

aww bless!

i'm trying to think of strange names now :teehee:

my mum had a tortoise called Wobbles :mf_rosetinted: guess how he walked :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

aww bless!

i'm trying to think of strange names now :teehee:

my mum had a tortoise called Wobbles :mf_rosetinted: guess how he walked :mf_rosetinted:

the most unusual name for a turtle i could think of is probably something like "fluffy". :lmfao: but that name's too nice and normal for mika's standards, even for a turtle. :naughty:

btw, i'm wondering, all those names he comes up with... one of them, alice, turned out to be his pseudonym for writing songs. so maybe if we want to know what other songs were written by him, we should search for songs written by bob geranium, gertrude and pussy! :naughty:

btw, i'm wondering, all those names he comes up with... one of them, alice, turned out to be his pseudonym for writing songs. so maybe if we want to know what other songs were written by him, we should search for songs written by bob geranium, gertrude and pussy! :naughty:

i'd laugh myself to tears if the pussy one was true :naughty:

I'm so proud of him for punching that kid's face who kicked his rabbit. That's our boy :wub2:

Indeed!

I don't normally condone violence, but if I see anyone treating an animal badly, they'll get the same treatment.:sneaky2:

Archived