Stupid Question Time with Mika (in Heat) 19-1-10

dcdeb

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he said fitted though, not tight... is that the same? i thought what you posted as a pic of tight boxers were what he meant with briefs, as i think the grey ones look like that? :fisch:

fitted just means..fitted. you know, it fits properly. securely. Like a fitted top clings to everything.

His grey boxers look a bit baggy to me lol :naughty:

fitted just means..fitted. you know, it fits properly. securely. Like a fitted top clings to everything.

His grey boxers look a bit baggy to me lol :naughty:

well maybe he has his own definition... :naughty:

briefs (for the gig): the grey ones. that's the bit we KNOW! :das:

fitted boxers: the ones like at his US shows (he said they look good, so i guess he might've meant those... :fisch:)

and baggy ones like those in your first pic. :naughty:

i mean, if he says they're easier to take off, they can't be that tight. :naughty:

oh dear, we probably should relocate this discussion to the underwear thread! :lmfao: but HE started it, by giving us all those details! :fisch::roftl:

well maybe he has his own definition... :naughty:

briefs (for the gig): the grey ones. that's the bit we KNOW! :das:

fitted boxers: the ones like at his US shows (he said they look good, so i guess he might've meant those... :fisch:)

and baggy ones like those in your first pic. :naughty:

i mean, if he says they're easier to take off, they can't be that tight. :naughty:

oh dear, we probably should relocate this discussion to the underwear thread! :lmfao: but HE started it, by giving us all those details! :fisch::roftl:

maybe he can show us his underwear collection so he can give us his own definition himself :naughty:

:lmfao:

:lmao: :lmao:

this is definitely one of the funniest interviews ever! :floor:

chopping wood at midnight in his slippers?

a rabbit called pussy? (i bet it was a male rabbit! :lmfao:)

the more control you have over your crisps, the better?

he hates the smell of cotton but loves that of plastic?

and now we know what he's up to when we see him wearing boxers the next time. :das:

- LOOOOOL!! :lmao:

sums it up :roftl: It's full of hilarious quotes :naughty:

maybe he can show us his underwear collection so he can give us his own definition himself :naughty:

yup, i'd say when rose breaks into mika's apartment to finally get her clogs from the sock drawer, she should bring a few samples from the other drawer for us! :lmfao::naughty:

This is genius:roftl::roftl:

I wonder if he's all made it up though.:naughty:

well, i believe his answer to the naked twister question! :lmfao:

Ahhh. So that's why he keeps buying bits of wood in Homebase... simply so he can go outside at midnight and chop it up for the fire... having had a couple of Guinnesses and some salt n shake crisps, and whilst wearing his (fitted) boxers and slippers, and singing Fernando.

I have a very strange and wonka-ish mental picture in my mind :roftl:

Ahhh. So that's why he keeps buying bits of wood in Homebase... simply so he can go outside at midnight and chop it up for the fire... having had a couple of Guinnesses and some salt n shake crisps, and whilst wearing his (fitted) boxers and slippers, and singing Fernando.

I have a very strange and wonka-ish mental picture in my mind :roftl:

he should be careful though, can be dangerous to chop wood while being drunk... :fisch:

Archived