Stupid Question Time with Mika (in Heat) 19-1-10

dcdeb

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh. So that's why he keeps buying bits of wood in Homebase... simply so he can go outside at midnight and chop it up for the fire... having had a couple of Guinnesses and some salt n shake crisps, and whilst wearing his (fitted) boxers and slippers, and singing Fernando.

I have a very strange and wonka-ish mental picture in my mind :roftl:

:lmao:

I wish I'll dream this scene tonight :lol3:

*sigh* I love him so much.

Those M&S salt and vinegar crisps are well amazing, though he's gone down in my estimation a little for his love of Salt and Shake...blegh.

Having a game called Chasing Pussy TOTALLY balances it out though. Bless him. All's well.

:lmfao:

Why aren't all Mika interviews like this? :roftl:

Yeah, we're bored with hearing why he wrote Grace Kelly and all about how he was born in Beirut in 1983. Give us more juice about riverbank snogging, flashing, naked Twister and chasing Pussy. :roftl:

He sounds like he spent his teen/college years drunk and half naked. :wub2:

maybe he can show us his underwear collection so he can give us his own definition himself :naughty:

Yeah I think so, too, purely for educational reasons. Because I'm not sure what he means. WTF are "fitted boxers"?

In Canadian-speak, these are your male underwear options:

(Warning: don't click the links if you're offended by underwear and/or underwear models! :aah:)

Boxers

Boxer-briefs

Briefs

So I'm thinking he must mean what we call boxer-briefs. You know, that would explain his lovehandles thing, 'cause boxer-briefs aren't very forgiving of body imperfections. :roftl:

At least he recognizes that boxers look better. Guys in briefs just look funny. :teehee:

And I can't believe the "if you want to sleep with someone... they're easier to take off" comment. Did Heat give him a couple pints before this interview? :roftl:

:lmfao:

Why aren't all Mika interviews like this? :roftl:

Yeah, we're bored with hearing why he wrote Grace Kelly and all about how he was born in Beirut in 1983. Give us more juice about riverbank snogging, flashing, naked Twister and chasing Pussy. :roftl:

He sounds like he spent his teen/college years drunk and half naked. :wub2:

Yeah I think so, too, purely for educational reasons. Because I'm not sure what he means. WTF are "fitted boxers"?

(Warning: don't click the links if you're offended by underwear and/or underwear models! :aah:)

Boxers

Boxer-briefs

Briefs

So I'm thinking he must mean what we call boxer-briefs. You know, that would explain his lovehandles thing, 'cause boxer-briefs aren't very forgiving of body imperfections. :roftl:

At least he recognizes that boxers look better. Guys in briefs just look funny. :teehee:

And I can't believe the "if you want to sleep with someone... they're easier to take off" comment. Did Heat give him a couple pints before this interview? :roftl:

Oh I love that he never speeks about chicken!!!! It´s all his secret :clap:

Errr... can someone explain Twister and Kerplunk?

I'm a stupid Frenchie you know :teehee:

twister is a game where there's a big plastic mat on the floor with big coloured spots on it and there's a spinner where the middle is spun and it lands on something which corresponds to the colour and a limb - either left foot, right foot, right hand, left hand

if you don't understand me (even i don't sometimes :teehee:) i found it on wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twister_(game)

and for kerplunk it's easier to do that too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KerPlunk_(game)

Ahhh. So that's why he keeps buying bits of wood in Homebase... simply so he can go outside at midnight and chop it up for the fire... having had a couple of Guinnesses and some salt n shake crisps, and whilst wearing his (fitted) boxers and slippers, and singing Fernando.

I have a very strange and wonka-ish mental picture in my mind :roftl:

I could do a Chasing Pussy caption, but i'd rather not...:biggrin2:

So much info, so little time...:mf_rosetinted:

Boxers

Boxer-briefs

Briefs

well, but those "boxer-briefs" look to me like they're even harder to take off than normal briefs. and why would those disturb him while dancing?

and again, he managed to confuse us. arrgh! :aah:

twister is a game where there's a big plastic mat on the floor with big coloured spots on it and there's a spinner where the middle is spun and it lands on something which corresponds to the colour and a limb - either left foot, right foot, right hand, left hand

if you don't understand me (even i don't sometimes :teehee:) i found it on wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twister_(game)

and for kerplunk it's easier to do that too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KerPlunk_(game)

Thank you very much!

Now I can easily imagine Mika playing naked Twister :naughty:

Archived