Stupid Question Time with Mika (in Heat) 19-1-10

dcdeb

Indeed!

I don't normally condone violence, but if I see anyone treating an animal badly, they'll get the same treatment.:sneaky2:

I completely agree. :sneaky2:

:lmfao: This interview really made up for my awful day. :aah:

I know! :wub2: How could someone kick a rabbit? :sad:

People are pure evil :no:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am too! :wub2: so sweet!! :lmfao:

whatever we do to the poor little animal, they should get done back to them, animals can't even defend themselves, well not little ones, anyway. :teehee:

I hope that punch hurt too :mf_rosetinted:

Well, he said it broke their nose, so i guess so :roftl:

Only you, nono, :lmao:

mika beating someone up, pretty hawt.

btw, i'm wondering, all those names he comes up with... one of them, alice, turned out to be his pseudonym for writing songs. so maybe if we want to know what other songs were written by him, we should search for songs written by bob geranium, gertrude and pussy! :naughty:

whos bob geranium? :blink:

I've heard the others but not that one :roftl:

Indeed!

I don't normally condone violence, but if I see anyone treating an animal badly, they'll get the same treatment.:sneaky2:

i wonder whether that story's true or whether mika just made it up because it's one of the few acceptable excuses for breaking someone's nose. :fisch::naughty:

whos bob geranium? :blink:

I've heard the others but not that one :roftl:

it was in the gertrude interview, his alternative name for gertrude. :naughty:

I think bob geranium was created by Mellody (am I right Mellody?). I have never heard of it either. As Mika likes strange, unusual or funny names, this one could have been the name he would have chosen for his turtle.

edit: sorry Mellody, we were posting at the same time... thanks for your answer! I know now the story of "bob geranium"

Archived