DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in The Sun newspaper yesterday I think they said Mika's sings "so now it's time to sing along" or something.

Oh f*ck it's half 8 in the morning, I can't remember :aah: But everyone has one line I think. Oh okay I'll have another look...

EDIT: Hah!! I was right! Thank you, memory.

a bit....but if you have people like Mariah Carey or Susan Boyle singing it's dificult to hear it, cos their voices are very high

in The Sun newspaper yesterday I think they said Mika's sings "so now it's time to sing along" or something.

Oh f*ck it's half 8 in the morning, I can't remember :aah: But everyone has one line I think. Oh okay I'll have another look...

EDIT: Hah!! I was right! Thank you, memory.

Not really. :thumbdown:

Can't wait to hear it.

Yeah...:emot-sad:

He was in the studio for 2 days so...WTF? :naughty:

Not for this he wasn't.

He flew back from France last Tuesday to do this, and in the afternoon he was at the South Bank Awards bash.

read under the photo....what he's singing! :blush-anim-cl:

haiti51.png

from MIKASOUNDS:

" Mika Helps Haiti...

Posted on February 1st, 2010Mika has teamed up with some of the biggest names in pop to record a cover version of REM’s ‘Everybody Hurts’ in support of charities helping relief efforts in Haiti.

Mika plays piano on the track and shares vocals with Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue and Jon Bon Jovi amongst others.

All proceeds will be split between the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) and The Sun’s ‘Helping Haiti’ appeal, with Gordon Brown pledging to waive VAT on the single.

‘Everybody Hurts’ will be available for download from February 7th, and in stores from February 8th.

Click here to watch a video about the making of the single, featuring an interview with Mika.

“I have friends from France whose families who have been directly affected in Haiti. They lost relatives and their homes. I wanted to help and am honoured to be part of this single,” said Mika."

:blush-anim-cl:

t4p dani:thumb_yello:

Archived