DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haiti12.png

Oh my heavens. :swoon:

That picture actually made me utter an audible squeak. He's so stunning. :wub2:

haiti16.png

Aaaand in that pic, he's looking like some sort of model. Seriously. I feel like he should be in a magazine ad trying to sell those trousers. Gorgeous. :wub2:

Thanks Dani! Where would we be without you? :huglove:

Things like these make me so upset. Every single person who died had family and friends who really loved them. All the pain that its caused... its overwhelming.

Lots of love to your friends and their families who were affected, if you ever check in here Mika.

'If we can make it through the night we'll see the sun. March on. March on.' - Good Charlotte (March On)

Definitely!

I think Simon kind of regrets sluffing Mika off before he got famous ... and he's trying to show him some more respect now. :fisch:

Exactly my thoughts. And he can't avoid him any more, apart from that he always thought Mika had a great voice.:thumb_yello:

I cant wait till this comes out!

I love this song--Its quite sad though.

Theres an animal abuse ad over here with that song. Brings a tear to my eye everytime. :tears:

The pictures are awesome! I so want Mikas Cardi!:roftl:

Miley Cyrus and Mika both singing on the same song. I didn't this coming. :naughty:

well I heard some months ago he wanted to make colaborations with others artists, guess if it's for charity doens't really matter with whom if it's for a good cause like this is, and I think there are worst people to work with, she's just a little manipulated child from Disney's factory

well I heard some months ago he wanted to make colaborations with others artists, guess if it's for charity doens't really matter with whom if it's for a good cause like this is, and I think there are worst people to work with, she's just a little manipulated child from Disney's factory

I know. I was just joking. I don't hate her, so I don't really care.

I heard this song in my dream last night. It was awful :naughty:

Lots of Mika coverage on the back of the CD case though.

Actually, I think that might have been for the "Gave It All Away" single. I don't know, dreams kinda just blend into one when you wake up :naughty:

Archived