Dermot O'Leary - Radio 2 - Jan 30, 2010

Abbyyy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Dermor? Is the radioDJ on Radio 2? I do not know how correctly to call this audio for Rus fans...

Mika - ( and echos DJ Dermot , Radio 2) - cover of " Don't Stop Believin'' :teehee:

Dermot O'Leary is a radio presenter and the programme was on BBC Radio2.:wink2:

It was the cover of Don't Stop Believing, originally peformed by the American rock band Journey

Dermot O'Leary is a radio presenter and the programme was on BBC Radio2.:wink2:

It was the cover of Don't Stop Believing, originally peformed by the American rock band Journey

Thanks, Suzie!!! I have gone to sow the information for Russia)

Yes, he did it more than once. The recording I have doesn't have any screaming on it- no shooting either :roftl:

i think i remember the other time was in la, but might be wrong... :dunno: but there definitely are 2 recordings, on the one i knew so far (and it's prob. the one you have as well) he says "yeah right!" after the line "i don't really know what i'm doing". :lmfao::roftl:

so he said that stage set will be as big as two 4-storey buildings?! :shocked: i hope he exaggerated again, otherwise i guess the only place where he can use that is the huge venues in france :fisch: - i guess you'll hardly find a venue on that tour which is 4 floors high! :blink:

so he said that stage set will be as big as two 4-storey buildings?! :shocked: i hope he exaggerated again, otherwise i guess the only place where he can use that is the huge venues in france :fisch: - i guess you'll hardly find a venue on that tour which is 4 floors high! :blink:

Didn't he say that would be for the larger venues, the smaller ones would have a scaled down version I'd imagine.

Didn't he say that would be for the larger venues, the smaller ones would have a scaled down version I'd imagine.

yeah that's clear... but i'd consider for example the venues in london and munich as rather large - but not 4-storey-large. :blink: i mean, if that's true, he can't use his full stage set until, idk, paris? :blink: no idea how big the venues in spain/italy/rest of france are. :dunno:

anyway, of course it's clear that he won't be able to use that at the mini-gigs in germany, but i thought at least dusseldorf+munich would get the full stage set. :blink:

as i said, i hope he exaggerated a bit. :fisch: but we'll see...

Wowww. :naughty:

That really sucks for those who were going to attend, but I guess the Brits are pretty important for publicity and all of that good stuff.

If it weren't for the fact it's to do with the Haiti single, I'd be mightily hacked off!

Not entirely happy, but it's an important cause, so I can understand why he's going.

Wowww. :naughty:

That really sucks for those who were going to attend, but I guess the Brits are pretty important for publicity and all of that good stuff.

I'd really love to go to the Brits to see him arrive, but because everyone thought there was a gig in Dublin the people I'd want to go with are there :naughty::sneaky2:

Aahh. Flying isn't always such a good thing lol :roftl: *pats British ground*

i think i remember the other time was in la, but might be wrong... :dunno: but there definitely are 2 recordings, on the one i knew so far (and it's prob. the one you have as well) he says "yeah right!" after the line "i don't really know what i'm doing". :lmfao::roftl:

Yes that's the one I meant. I love that one to bits. It always cracks me up.:roftl:

agree :naughty:

Mika's giggle was so cute :wub2:

Indeed. It made me think of

. How much more contagious would that be done by Mika :lmfao: ... but then thanks to Mirtilla, we have that already :thumb_yello: Edited by violet_sky

basement, ground floor, first floor, second floor....:biggrin2:

It might not be that tall, after all ..:naughty:

Edited by suzie