Mika: "What does Alan McGee know about me?"

marian538

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt so devastated reading the previous thred about this old ass McGee, I even had no words to make a comment.

Now I feel almost the same. I very proud of Mika's answer, but it is so disgusting to know that Mika knows about the assault, and it is rather painful to imagine his inner reaction on it. Somebody said that Mika had used to assaults and learned not to pay attention to it. But it is offensive anyway.

I read this thread, there is a lot discussed, so I'm telling nothing new.

All I wanted to say, that I glad that Mika knows how much WE love him, and it significantly outweighs the low-down attacks of fool old rats.

I'm so surprised he stayed so cool and answered so appropiately!!!! he truly is unique!!! How many of us wouldn't have shouted a random line of really bad sounding words (dunno what u call them in english)??? I would've gone crazy but Mika REALLY showed he is above all those stupid comments!!! GO MIKA!!!

I'm so surprised he stayed so cool and answered so appropiately!!!! he truly is unique!!! How many of us wouldn't have shouted a random line of really bad sounding words (dunno what u call them in english)??? I would've gone crazy but Mika REALLY showed he is above all those stupid comments!!! GO MIKA!!!

Aha, I would swear as hell :gun_bandana::giljotiini:

Hehe, you follow me in identity mad going?:naughty::biggrin2:

Aw, I wish Mika didn't get into it that much. It makes me sad that he really felt attacked by someone who disqualifies himself largely by his statements. There's no foundation for any sort of discussion IMO, it's just empty attention seeking and, sadly, it worked. :dunno:

I've never heard of this Alan McGee guy before, and frankly couldn't give a s*** as he's clearly a nasty piece of work. Saying someone should be 'shot at birth' is sick. Good for Mika having his say and for doing it in such a measured and articulate way too.

Aw, I wish Mika didn't get into it that much. It makes me sad that he really felt attacked by someone who disqualifies himself largely by his statements. There's no foundation for any sort of discussion IMO, it's just empty attention seeking and, sadly, it worked. :dunno:

yes, true... however, I have to write down what has been bothering me for a whole day now...

I kind of dismissed this idiot’s comments when I first read them as I know what to expect from someone who hangs out with the Gallagher brothers and supermodel junkies. However, Mika’s response today partly sounded to me as if he was trying to excuse himself for making the music he does and it began to dawn on me how much he must have been hurt by this comment.

I think at first you don’t even realise how big the difference is between a sentence like ’he pisses me off so much I want to shoot him’ and the sentence ’he should have been shot at birth.’ The first one simply means someone annoys the hell out of you, while the second one claims that there is someone who is a threat to society and should never have been born.

I actually cannot imagine a thought more sinister than this. I used to think that the views of morons like Alan McGee only appear in the mainstream media in economically, socially and ideologically underdeveloped countries like mine. I would have also expected some high profile person stand up if not for Mika’s defense but at least against the language used by this emotionally challanged drug addict.

I am not angry or annoyed now. I am actually in :tears: - not literally but still…

I hardly ever get emotional like this but I felt I needed to say it and also that I hope someone gave Mika a hug when he heard this sh*t.

yes, true... however, I have to write down what has been bothering me for a whole day now...

I kind of dismissed this idiot’s comments when I first read them as I know what to expect from someone who hangs out with the Gallagher brothers and supermodel junkies. However, Mika’s response today partly sounded to me as if he was trying to excuse himself for making the music he does and it began to dawn on me how much he must have been hurt by this comment.

I think at first you don’t even realise how big the difference is between a sentence like ’he pisses me off so much I want to shoot him’ and the sentence ’he should have been shot at birth.’ The first one simply means someone annoys the hell out of you, while the second one claims that there is someone who is a threat to society and should never have been born.

I actually cannot imagine a thought more sinister than this. I used to think that the views of morons like Alan McGee only appear in the mainstream media in economically, socially and ideologically underdeveloped countries like mine. I would have also expected some high profile person stand up if not for Mika’s defense but at least against the language used by this emotionally challanged drug addict.

I am not angry or annoyed now. I am actually in :tears: - not literally but still…

I hardly ever get emotional like this but I felt I needed to say it and also that I hope someone gave Mika a hug when he heard this sh*t.

I'm sure he got a hug from someone!:wink2:

As I see it Mika is a poet and I've got the impression he is a sensitive person. It's sad that he gets stupid and outrageous critics like this and I agree with you that it's a little sad that he felt that he had to respond to those headless words.

He doesn't have to make excuses or defend the music he is making.

I haven't seen much in the lines of people being critical to him and his music, only heard about it, and I use to think about Mika's own words that his music is like Marmite, some love it some hate it.

And didn't he say recently "there are a lot of rats in the music industry"?

It's impossible to know how he really felt about this, how prepared can a person be to let words like that just roll of your shoulders? I don't know.

But I like to think that he has his strong family and friends around him, and we know that he knows how much his faithful group of fans appreciates him!:wub2:

I think, Mika needs to answer such attacks as much as possible shorter. " It is not interesting to me ". Or " I do not care ". That in future such people could not hurt him. To emptiness do not react but Мика has not ignored. He is such vulnerable.

But I knew Mika would never say to any filth in response

Always there are those who will protect Mika by their own words. I shall bark on any human if it is required. Though, owing to Mika I have learned to be more tolerant and more correct. But I shall be silent

ANGRY MIKA FIRES BACK AT McGEE ; Singer's fury at Brits rant

POP sensation Mika has hit back at music mogul Alan McGee after he criticised the singer's Brit nomination.

In an exclusive interview with the Record, McGee attacked many of those up for gongs, including Sir Paul McCartney and Coldplay, as well as saying the awards should be scrapped.

During his rant, ex-Creation Records boss McGee, who discovered Oasis and Primal Scream, also blurted out: "Mika should have been shot at birth."

Mika is up for a Best Male Solo artist award at the Brits, hosted by Peter Kay in London's Earls Court, on February 16.

Beirut-born Mika, 26, fumed: "What does Alan McGee know about me? "Why would what I do relate to him? And why would what I do deserve an opinion from someone like him? "I make music that comes from the circumstances I have lived with.

"My music is a direct result of the life I have had and continue to have.

"I have always done it from a very organic place that I have been very proud of and without thinking about other people's opinions.

"I am a target for certain types of people to criticise. They feel that it increases the attention and column inches they get.

"I'm not willing to take part in their little game or retaliate in any way except to say that I don't care.

"Let him go off and club with every supermodel in London and rest on the cool laurels that he has laid for himself like prickly thorns. He can keep that life. I'm happy with mine."

Mika, born Michael Holbrook Penniman, stormed the British pop scene in 2007 with his infectious brand of melodic pop.

His debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, sold six million copies and spawned hits Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Lollipop and Relax, Take It Easy.

Last year's follow-up album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, was also a million-seller.

His rivals for a Brit are Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Paolo Nutini and Robbie Williams. Mika admitted: "Calvin is brilliant. Paolo is undeniably talented. "Dizzee's had an amazing run and Robbie is establishment now. It's an honour to be nominated with them."

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/140703116

This is our boy :mf_rosetinted: !!! :teehee:

whoooo go Mika go rawwwrrrr hehehe :naughty:

Don't know if he actually said any of that, but I hope he did. :pinkbow:

Go, Mika! :fangurl:

yeah i hope so too go boy go for him rawwwrrrrr bite his ankles that'll show him

Archived