Mika: "What does Alan McGee know about me?"

marian538

Mika's new toilet paper...

2u43720.jpg

LMFAO! Is that really him? :teehee:

I wish there was a video of Mika's response. I'm sure it would include a bit of this. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St9CT5bl59o&feature=related

Yes, I wonder if, rather than Mika reading the MFC, it's not someone from *the paper* who reads MFC... and then decided to put the question to Mika to see if they could get the same reaction out of Mika that Mika's fans had.

I doubt it. If they cared at all what Mika's fans had to say on the subject, all they had to do was look at the comments on that article itself. They wouldn't have to waste their time wading through all the white noise on MFC. :roftl:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, we researched this either in 2007 or 08 I can't recall. Perhaps we should actually do it now. :naughty: Christine?

How soon can we get it? We can use some of it while queuing and give the rest to Mika after the gig. :lmfao:

Kodes!:shocked: Two arses in one post!

To me the headline about being shot at birth says everything I needed to know about this guy's article.

He's just using cheap shot shock tactics in the hope people will read his rubbish.

And we are all biting. :naughty:

I mean, apart from Enigma, how many of us knew who this guy was before this?

I knew who he was, never liked him, always came across as an arrogant sod!

I can imagine there are some severely ignorant people who might dish out the race insults. I'm yet to see any though.

Mika is a well cheeky sod though, coming over to our country, winning our Brit awards, paying our taxes, eating our food, and it's not just any food, it's M&S food! What a f***ing liberty!!!! (To quote Nan Taylor, as I have a few times this week!)

Don't forget slagging off Londons overpriced coffee shops!:naughty:

Great reaction! This guy doesn't deserve any more attention really.

I hope Mika wins it now and says something really sarcastic in his speech, not mentioning names though.

agree :thumb_yello:

The question is whose faces? I think ours would be better than this guy, personally. :naughty:

I don't feel like getting my nose up his @ss :dunno::lmfao:

I had a caption prepared...:teehee:

Involving poop, a baby's pottie and Mcgee's face..:biggrin2:

But i wouldn't mess up our clean forum...:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

No, don't be tempted to do that. Leaving a pro-Mika comment is better than sinking to that moron's level. I left an intelligent comment.

Mika's new toilet paper...

2u43720.jpg

:lmfao:

so that's him then? the poor guy is probably just so aggressive coz he's incredibly jealous of mika's curlz. :mf_rosetinted: i'd say if you're happy with yourself, you don't feel the need to say such rude things about others. :fisch:

ANGRY MIKA FIRES BACK AT McGEE ; Singer's fury at Brits rant

POP sensation Mika has hit back at music mogul Alan McGee after he criticised the singer's Brit nomination.

In an exclusive interview with the Record, McGee attacked many of those up for gongs, including Sir Paul McCartney and Coldplay, as well as saying the awards should be scrapped.

During his rant, ex-Creation Records boss McGee, who discovered Oasis and Primal Scream, also blurted out: "Mika should have been shot at birth."

Mika is up for a Best Male Solo artist award at the Brits, hosted by Peter Kay in London's Earls Court, on February 16.

Beirut-born Mika, 26, fumed: "What does Alan McGee know about me? "Why would what I do relate to him? And why would what I do deserve an opinion from someone like him? "I make music that comes from the circumstances I have lived with.

"My music is a direct result of the life I have had and continue to have.

"I have always done it from a very organic place that I have been very proud of and without thinking about other people's opinions.

"I am a target for certain types of people to criticise. They feel that it increases the attention and column inches they get.

"I'm not willing to take part in their little game or retaliate in any way except to say that I don't care.

"Let him go off and club with every supermodel in London and rest on the cool laurels that he has laid for himself like prickly thorns. He can keep that life. I'm happy with mine."

Mika, born Michael Holbrook Penniman, stormed the British pop scene in 2007 with his infectious brand of melodic pop.

His debut album, Life In Cartoon Motion, sold six million copies and spawned hits Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Lollipop and Relax, Take It Easy.

Last year's follow-up album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, was also a million-seller.

His rivals for a Brit are Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Paolo Nutini and Robbie Williams. Mika admitted: "Calvin is brilliant. Paolo is undeniably talented. "Dizzee's had an amazing run and Robbie is establishment now. It's an honour to be nominated with them."

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/140703116

This is our boy :mf_rosetinted: !!! :teehee:

GOOOOOOOO MIKA!!! You tell that stupid p****!..

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Archived