Interview: Singer Mika - scotsman.com

Cassiopée

STFU NONO :lmao:

You're just jealous.

I am not. *where's-the-talk-to-the-hand-smiley-when-I-need-it?*

God, Mika should just marry me already. We're practically the same person. I understand him. Didn't he say he wanted to sleep with his twin? Well, hello. I don't look like him, but I'm working on it.:freak:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not. *where's-the-talk-to-the-hand-smiley-when-I-need-it?*

God, Mika should just marry me already. We're practically the same person. I understand him. Didn't he say he wanted to sleep with his twin? Well, hello. I don't look like him, but I'm working on it.:freak:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I think him and I would get along, but if he ever old me what to do I would get very angry, I don't handle being critcized or instructed very well. :naughty:

I'd make him laugh though, and we both love the arts. :fangurl:

"It's about building a world," he relents finally. "It's dealing with reality but putting it in a fantastic context. It's making everything that is **** in life feel fabulous, or not fabulous but full of life and wonder. It's making you feel there is always something to be in awe of.

And this is why I love Mika. At last I have found something I do have in common with him, the need and ability to see the beauty in the world even in times of depression and despair.

The Boy-in-the-Lime-Green-Plimsolls is like one of his own songs: candy on the outside but richer and darker inside. He values freedom and egalitarianism and partly because of that, values Britain. It has contributed more to his education and health than any other country and he believes the welfare state is its biggest asset. Though he might move to different parts of the country, he can't imagine leaving. Yet to some extent, he is still the quaintly-dressed character pressing his nose to Britain's window.

"I love this country but I will never be part of the fabric of it, never be truly accepted." People will always view him as an outsider. "It's not a race thing. It's a cultural thing."

I too love this country, and although he may only be saying this to please his current audience, perhaps there is more truth in it than usual.

But I do think when he says he will never be truly accepted, this has more to do with how he feels about himself than how others feel about him.

Thanks for posting C, a really interesting article, good find!

But I do think when he says he will never be truly accepted, this has more to do with how he feels about himself than how others feel about him.

Well I thought the same when I lived in the UK although I'm not sure if Mika feels the same way about it that I do. It kind of sounds like he does. It's not really a negative thing. If you're not English, you're not English. It doesn't matter if people like you or whatever, you're just never going to fit in with the culture 100%. It can still feel like home though.

Well I thought the same when I lived in the UK although I'm not sure if Mika feels the same way about it that I do. It kind of sounds like he does. It's not really a negative thing. If you're not English, you're not English. It doesn't matter if people like you or whatever, you're just never going to fit in with the culture 100%. It can still feel like home though.

Well you fit right in. Come and live here! Pack now!

Interesting comment ... very interesting

Ive heard that a lot ..

Archived