Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, i am so happy to see that this box is successful and the bottles too, i hope Mika will learn it.

May be some of us will get an autograph on it ?

hope the security will let us bring our bottle in our bag during the gigs:naughty:

I did. Cuz doesn't one risk to have the bottle explode if you let it stand around for too long? :aah:

Bwahaha :roftl:

but that would be a matching sight for the happiness bottle! :naughty:

I problably will drink it, would be quite a waste if I didn't:blink:

maybe with some nice Mika music on the background :mf_rosetinted:

Well, i am so happy to see that this box is successful and the bottles too, i hope Mika will learn it.

May be some of us will get an autograph on it ?

hope the security will let us bring our bottle in our bag during the gigs:naughty:

I just read in Mellody's report from Mika's Munich Show last night that someone had their bottle signed by Mika during the M&G.

They must have had it with them during the show.

I hope that gives you some hope.

I got mine in France (just got back this evening) during my stay there. I just love them. Got 4....and now they are nicely displayed in my kitchen. Will probably drink the coke at some point...seems silly not to. but I don't really want to open them either! :aah:

I just read in Mellody's report from Mika's Munich Show last night that someone had their bottle signed by Mika during the M&G.

They must have had it with them during the show.

I hope that gives you some hope.

I managed to sneak mine in at the Berlin show :wink2:...So it is possible. Seen others having theirs signed as well. Just try it (or put

it in someone's car during the gig and go and get it right after the gig).

• 2 weeks later...
I. want. one. so. much :emot-sad:

I looked on th Colette links people had posted' date=' but I could find the box set or the bottle on there? Can anyone help? Please? :boxed:[/quote']

Unfortunately they appear to have sold out completely on the Colette website. There are some available on ebay - but they are quite pricey :shocked:

It's official... I have the worlds best husband... on Friday he bought me the boxed version and it arrived on saturday. It is absolutely GORGEOUS - even better that I had imagined.

I am a very lucky lady (and am very much loved - thank you Kev :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:)

Unfortunately they appear to have sold out completely on the Colette website. There are some available on ebay - but they are quite pricey :shocked:

It's official... I have the worlds best husband... on Friday he bought me the boxed version and it arrived on saturday. It is absolutely GORGEOUS - even better that I had imagined.

I am a very lucky lady (and am very much loved - thank you Kev :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:)

You do have the world's best husband!:thumb_yello:

I wanted to wait for my birthday to order the bottle but it's not on Colette any more, so I have to check on ebay I guess!

Aww, dammit. That's what i thought. Well I'll have a look....maybe it can be a big present for my birthday :boxed:

And btw, if anyone still has spares to sell, can they please let me know? Thanks :)

Wow!

Good for you!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Archived