Who's going to try to get to be a Big Girl or a Lollipop Girl?

vixenbbw

Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Big Girl/Lollipo Girl on stage?

• I'm going to try to be a Big Girl
    • I'm going to try to be a Lollipop Girl
    • I'm going to try out for both!!!!!!!!!!!
    • On stage??? Are you kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!

Well I was wanting to be a BG in Newcastle but have been told it might be tricky as need good balance. As not seen any vids i don't know what it all means so gonna go tomorrow and see if I think can do it or not.

I am on pills and caffeine ...I fly never mind have to balance! Do they need trapeze artists? :roftl:

LOL!! Flying BG's!! :roftl:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh...ehm... I could not be suitable for that role

I can understand you're not suitable if you're either too young, or not the right size for the costumes. But otherwise? :dunno:

And if they don't engage you you're just where you would be if you didn't apply- you've nothing to lose

Exactly!

I'm going to try to be a BG, I guess I'll try for Dusseldorf since Bristol's the first time I'll see the new show.

Yes to Big Girl :thumb_yello:

Ooooh my, pleeeaaassee let it be Amsterdam :roftl:

And if they don't engage you you're just where you would be if you didn't apply- you've nothing to lose

That's the spirit:biggrin2:

I just hate all the unknown stuff when it comes to Mika....you just never quite know what to expect!!

:roftl: Exactly! Not sure why but that just really made me laugh...

I wanna be a big girl, but the only problem is i am 10 months too young :shocked:And I am only going to the one gig, and I wanna enjoy it :) Anyone from the MFC wanna be one for the Brighton show?

This is my one and only reason for not wanting to be a BG. If I was going to more than one gig, I would go for it.

So it's a no from me :freak:

:roftl: Exactly! Not sure why but that just really made me laugh...

This is my one and only reason for not wanting to be a BG. If I was going to more than one gig, I would go for it.

What gig are you going too .. and am I going to it as well :boing:

Oh, it think it's brilliant trying to be a BG or a LG...

but...I don't fit for any of those roles... I'm just in the middle thanks to my luck! :D

But I can hope that for my one and only Milan Gig I'll be fatter or thinner...

LoL!

We'll see....

but, what an experience it must be! *_*

I don't know... I have no confidence in myself :blush-anim-cl:

Just let them decide for themselves, don't put yourself down. :huglove:

Same here. I would love to be a big girl on stage, but I'll only go to one gig and I don't want to miss that either.

F*ck it, I'll go for it! :aah:

Big Girl, that is! :biggrin2: (if they'll be looking for volunteers in Lisbon, of course!)

GO FOR IT INDEED!!!

I wanna be a big girl, but the only problem is i am 10 months too young :shocked: And I am only going to the one gig, and I wanna enjoy it :) Anyone from the MFC wanna be one for the Brighton show?

There was a girl on stage (only for the march of the dead) who was LG and she was 11. Twas her first gig! :fangurl:

REALLY people, GO FOR IT! You'll have a BLAST!Promise!

See the Dublin report thread for my total report. I was a BG in Dubs:wub2:

GO FOR IT INDEED!!!

There was a girl on stage (only for the march of the dead) who was LG and she was 11. Twas her first gig! :fangurl:

REALLY people, GO FOR IT! You'll have a BLAST!Promise!

See the Dublin report thread for my total report. I was a BG in Dubs:wub2:

Bianca ... did you hear both Kath and Vicky were Big Girls or Vicky was a Lollipop Girl ... cos' she's quite small isn't she :aah: I have no idea ... I'm waiting to hear - they're waiting to meet Mika now :boing:

Bianca ... did you hear both Kath and Vicky were Big Girls or Vicky was a Lollipop Girl ... cos' she's quite small isn't she :aah: I have no idea ... I'm waiting to hear - they're waiting to meet Mika now :boing:

REALLY!!! WOOOWWW amazing!!!!

No, I didnt know!! :wub2: how cooolll!!!

I'm going to try another time again... :teehee:

:thumb_yello: Cant wait to hear from them! But I need to catch some sleep...:boxed:

F*ck it, I'll go for it! :aah:

Big Girl, that is! :biggrin2: (if they'll be looking for volunteers in Lisbon, of course!)

Yays!

They should...

If and when Mika comes back to the states, I'm hoping he does the same here.

I want to be a LG:wub2:

I''d love to be a LG, but I'm way too big to be one!

I only had the chance to go to one gig, and I went for it... I'm sure if you ask if you can watch from the crowd they'll let you... Biekje asked and she was able to watch half of it form the crowd...

Yes to Big Girl :thumb_yello:

In Newcastle?

will you do it in amsterdam please? i don't wanna miss this! :naughty:

i'll try for LG somewhere. london maybe. but i wouldn't mind just wearing my gray skelly costume either, instead of LG, if mika doesn't mind. :bleh: though i'd love to wear one of those fluffy LG skirts once. :wub2:

Love the fluffy LG costumes too:wub2: I think I'll try to be LG at one of the gigs. Probably not in London, maybe in Brighton or later in Germany.

i dont know but i wannabe both im short so i could be a lolliepop girl but i also wanna be a big girl coz they are beautiful:wub2:

anyone have any idears

Hate to say it, but unless you put on a massive amount of weight between now and when Mika comes back, there's no chance you'd be a big girl...

I only just fitted into the costumes, and I'm not what you'd call massive...

Good chance you'd get to be a lollipop girl... from what I remember of you, you should fit in the lollipop girl outfit...

Hate to say it, but unless you put on a massive amount of weight between now and when Mika comes back, there's no chance you'd be a big girl...

I only just fitted into the costumes, and I'm not what you'd call massive...

Good chance you'd get to be a lollipop girl... from what I remember of you, you should fit in the lollipop girl outfit...

yer i know. i just hope the weight falls on me over night lol jks yer lollie pop girl sound cool coz im pritty sort for my age:wub2: i just hope he aks for them

I've just watched footage from 2 of the 3 gigs so far and there weren't any Big Girls on stage!!!

Am I missing something??

I've heard about these masks, etc....is it being hushed up or what????? :blink:

I've just watched footage from 2 of the 3 gigs so far and there weren't any Big Girls on stage!!!

Am I missing something??

It's during the beginning of Love Today ... and during Lollipop :biggrin2:

Am I missing something??

I have been BG, there are BG's :wub2:

Archived