Leeds Academy 21st Feb 2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I had a horrendous time at the sheffield gig & now I can't go to the Leeds one :crybaby:

terrific stuff eh:boxed:

Aww, sorry to hear that :huglove: You know what they say -- sometimes

you're the statue, and sometimes you're the pigeons. This week you've

definitely been the statue :( Hope things improve!

And to who IS going to this gig -- have a fabulous time! :boing:

Oh Noooooooooo

one of my best friends near Hull stuck in her village with 5" of snow and cant come

so now have TWO SPARE TICKETS for tonight - anyone not stuck in snow want them :biggrin2: PM me

yeah I'm in Hull myself it's crummy weather here too

Aww, sorry to hear that :huglove: You know what they say -- sometimes

you're the statue, and sometimes you're the pigeons. This week you've

definitely been the statue :( Hope things improve!

And to who IS going to this gig -- have a fabulous time! :boing:

hmm yeah typical of my luck :boxed:

Oh how much I hate to read posts from MFC´ers outside the MFC posted by NonMFC`ers.

People if you stalk MFC don´t use our posts without permission!!!! \QUOTE]

i simply recommend that we don't post their comments on here. some thrive on having their name, their opinion, their stupidity being mentioned here. :wink2:

:bye::mf_rosetinted:

text from freddie:

he has arrived and is in the queue! he promised to behave should we believe him? :dunno:

oh hello freddie! :biggrin2:

i suggested to him that he volunteers for LG or BG...

i think we should encourage him!

goooooooo freddie!!! :yay:

Oh how much I hate to read posts from MFC´ers outside the MFC posted by NonMFC`ers.

People if you stalk MFC don´t use our posts without permission!!!! \QUOTE]

i simply recommend that we don't post their comments on here. some thrive on having their name, their opinion, their stupidity being mentioned here. :wink2:

:bye::mf_rosetinted:

yes it is rediculous but i think we should just ignore them like you say I'm not thrilled about my post being tweeted to Mika by some muppet (I don't want him thinking I blame him for my bad time at his gig) but there you go, hopefully he'll understand & see yes I had a bad time as a lg but i still adore him & it's not his fault things went wrong

and that It wasn't me who tweeted him (cause i have no reason to complain to him!!!) as i say it's NOT his fault it sucked for me i think someone is after trying to make it look bad on him (I hate when people do that grr)

Oooh would love to be at this gig with the donuts and the Fredster et al. Hope it has a better outcome than Leeds 2007. :teehee:

Hey I had the best night of my life with Meeks that show..then a Birthday party which *ahem kinda got ruined before I got there ahem*..but meeting the family,the band and of course M which in those days when was all shiny and new stayed out chatting and chillin for ages and gave lots of huggles and kisses and kept getting called to the coach and he said 'yeah in a Minute' 15mins later was still there with us...and he said that more than once! Were only 10 of us there at most....ahhhh halcyon days! :wub2:

Then that's what happens when you have been here since the beginning..I've watched him grow but also seen how the fans have changed too and unfortunately some not for the better!

yes it is rediculous but i think we should just ignore them like you say I'm not thrilled about my post being tweeted to Mika by some muppet (I don't want him thinking I blame him for my bad time at his gig) but there you go, hopefully he'll understand & see yes I had a bad time as a lg but i still adore him & it's not his fault things went wrong

and that It wasn't me who tweeted him (cause i have no reason to complain to him!!!) as i say it's NOT his fault it sucked for me i think someone is after trying to make it look bad on him (I hate when people do that grr)

Don't worry. This is a known attention-seeking troublemaker doing this and I feel certain Mika would know that too if he were to read that tweet :wink2:

As you say, people like that just need ignoring.

Hey I had the best night of my life with Meeks that show..then a Birthday party which *ahem kinda got ruined before I got there ahem*..but meeting the family,the band and of course M which in those days when was all shiny and new stayed out chatting and chillin for ages and gave lots of huggles and kisses and kept getting called to the coach and he said 'yeah in a Minute' 15mins later was still there with us...and he said that more than once! Were only 10 of us there at most....ahhhh halcyon days! :wub2:

Then that's what happens when you have been here since the beginning..I've watched him grow but also seen how the fans have changed too and unfortunately some not for the better!

I remember seeing the pics on here from that party in the hotel room...can that really be nearly three years ago?? :shocked:

I remember seeing the pics on here from that party in the hotel room...can that really be nearly three years ago?? :shocked:

Yeah where does the time go? :aah:

Daisy I remember reading your report and I'm pretty sure it was for the Leeds gig.

I thought the halcyon days were over in early 2007 and used to regret that I never spoke to Mika when I saw him in March that year...but he's actually done an amazing job of keeping in touch with the fans. Some situations are better than others (you can forget about London for the most part), but for someone who's sold 8 million albums he is still remarkably accessible. Dublin was crazy with fans but he still gave a few people a special moment that night. I saw some footage of Sara and hotdlp in Sheffield giving Mika a gift we'd bought him in Dublin and it looked like a small gathering and everyone was relaxed. Just depends on the night I suppose.

Don't worry. This is a known attention-seeking troublemaker doing this and I feel certain Mika would know that too if he were to read that tweet :wink2:

As you say, people like that just need ignoring.

really hmm there's a big surprise i hate attention seekers like that they're just trying to stir it to get attention

best ignored I think!!! and they couldn't even get one vital thing right I was a lollipop girl NOT a big girl duh:aah::naughty:

Archived