Leeds Academy 21st Feb 2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao:

John needs to see this, and realise what a terrible error of judgment he made.

We still have a chance! FD's doing Newcastle, John can't turn him down a second time! Otherwise I'll have to get John drunk in Spain....and the rest of the crew...and Mika...maybe it will work:naughty:

Lozzington

http://twitpic.com/14l4ww - Front row at @mikasounds gig. 5 minutes ago from TwitPic

i hope its okay that i post that here, if not tell me:teehee:

Awwww that pic is great so pleased they got front row...more good footage from Laura..I know Viv mimes just hope Freddie doesn't sing too loud!

Awwww I should be there :tears: I had a bath and combed my 'fro out instead :hair:

...I am too tired to wait up for reports but I know of someone who is a BG and will be elated at this moment in time! :thumb_yello:

Night all!

xxx

Oh well, text from Freddie:

John flatly refused me as a Big Girl! LOL!

:lmfao: I knew he'd never go for it. I think FD would have to ask Mika directly if he's got any shot at all. Mrs P might veto it though. :naughty:

Yes, I think she'd tell him, like she told some of the NYC Big Girls, "You're a little small on top." :roftl:

Oh John... how could you deprive us all of that?? Hmph.

:roftl:

I'm very disappointed. I was really looking forward to the vids :lmfao:

From Twitter -- both about an hour ago:

a photographer who was at the show:

@nickpickles: Mika wasn't great to shoot-not much front lighting and lots of movement,but got a few nice frames.pint time now!

and

@Hazeltron: Our Matthew just rang me for the whole of Mika's Good Gone Girl live & a snippit of him singing 'THIS IS THE HARDEST STORY I'VE EVER TOLD'

Update...

Lollipops and Big Girls getting picked as I type. :thumb_yello:

Just home - yeah I live in Leeds centre - what an amzing concert - Just loved the whole thing - we are golden!! loved the icey walk - people falling down all over the place outside - my sister was holding me up hehehe

thankj you Mika :mf_lustslow:

Just home - yeah I live in Leeds centre - what an amzing concert - Just loved the whole thing - we are golden!! loved the icey walk - people falling down all over the place outside - my sister was holding me up hehehe

thankj you Mika :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: you are back already???? wow you live real close!

we have a thread for the gig reports ....

please tell us EVERYTHING in there :roftl: go on! we are waiting impatiently!! :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22114

Archived