REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA - O2 Academy Newcastle, FEB 24 -2010

guylainem123

That's it FD :thumb_yello:

(Although in my case it has been more go to next gig rather than come home :naughty:)

I just noticed your sig piccy and the little quippy thing :wub2: siiigh

I'm too busy planning my NEXT gig to upload my pix yet but I WILL.

Though I CAN tell you that after the gig and Mika had gone, David came out, and appologized cos he couldnt stop looking at me at the gigs, he said it's cos I remind him so much of his mum, :teehee: I said "what a batty old biddy" :naughty: and he said "NOOO you look soo much like her only 20 years younger and more beautiful" :blush-anim-cl:

haha I think he was worried I would be offended that he thought I might be old enough to be his mum...BUT I AM old enough to be his mum lol, so wasn't offened at all, he's a good looking guy after all lol. (I can acctually see what he means though looking at the pic Daisy took of us, he looks more like my offspring than my OWN offspring do :roftl:).

(That made up for Mika giving my puppet dodgy looks from the stage lol).

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes for me I do see an overview .. the note book , meeting him and the band and the signatures just made it :wub2:

You cant get enough signed thingies :wub2:

Yes in your case .. more energy for the next one :aah:

I could get DEEPLY hurt that I was not a big girl / man / thing .. but I just shook it off as not possible rather than .. he hates me:aah:

whataguy whataguy (maybe they were worried Mika might find you irresistable in a pink corsette and frilly knickers :naughty:)

I agree .. but one small it did not happen should not turn it into "bad gig" .. the gig is the gig , everything else is just "noise" and some of it should not be expected as given...

True- but I haven't heard anybody saying it was a bad gig- Laurel said she preferred Glasgow, but that's hardly the same :dunno:

It's the only Imaginareum Tour gig I'm seeing (all the way through) and I thought it was wonderful

Incredible .. as I posted way back ... :wub2:

Get your dancing pants ready for spain :naughty:

I need 2 pairs, as i'll have lisbon first..:wink2:

dance.gif

whataguy whataguy (maybe they were worried Mika might find you irresistable in a pink corsette and frilly knickers :naughty:)

But was it Mika or Momma who said no?:blink:

I just noticed your sig piccy and the little quippy thing :wub2: siiigh

I'm too busy planning my NEXT gig to upload my pix yet but I WILL.

Though I CAN tell you that after the gig and Mika had gone, David came out, and appologized cos he couldnt stop looking at me at the gigs, he said it's cos I remind him so much of his mum, :teehee: I said "what a batty old biddy" :naughty: and he said "NOOO you look soo much like her only 20 years younger and more beautiful" :blush-anim-cl:

haha I think he was worried I would be offended that he thought I might be old enough to be his mum...BUT I AM old enough to be his mum lol, so wasn't offened at all, he's a good looking guy after all lol. (I can acctually see what he means though looking at the pic Daisy took of us, he looks more like my offspring than my OWN offspring do :roftl:).

(That made up for Mika giving my puppet dodgy looks from the stage lol).

And not letting his puppet go on a date with it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

"You need help" "You need help":naughty:

But was it Mika or Momma who said no?:blink:

Mika said "maybe" when I asked him in Leeds, so probs John & mummy I reckon. But it WOULD have b een tricky since backstages are so small and Freddie would have had to get changed witht he laaaydies, not as black and white as it appears when the ideas pop up in the first place eh :wink2:

And not letting his puppet go on a date with it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

"You need help" "You need help":naughty:

He's very protective of his little mini-me puppet isnt he bless.

and you DO need help haha :aah:

I thought 2007 was better .. :aah:

That was my fav gig as yet .. :biggrin2:

Yes, certainly my absolute favourite gig experience. Bouncing floor, electric atmosphere, great people to hang with, and 20 people M&G!

I thought 2007 was better .. :aah:

That was my fav gig as yet .. :biggrin2:

yeah me too, I LOVED that gig, my fave too, though this one is pretty close up there too. (think Jamsterdam will be a blast though, what shall I be what shall I be lol, probs a doormouse, sounds very fitting for me lol).

PS. where's best place to get a gig ticket?

yeah me too, I LOVED that gig, my fave too, though this one is pretty close up there too. (think Jamsterdam will be a blast though, what shall I be what shall I be lol, probs a doormouse, sounds very fitting for me lol).

PS. where's best place to get a gig ticket?

2007 was better , we are comparing champagne with champagne here .. hard to spilt the difference :roftl:

Get with Ingie! she has a list of who is what and what we need :biggrin2:

I think dammy tickets are still on sale on mikasounds?

I missed that .. spin me up quickly :aah:

Did you not read my report?:naughty:

I asked him if he would let his puppet go on a date with Vivs, and he looked at me and said "You need help", he walked down the line a bit, turned back to me and said " and that's something coming from me":naughty:

I asked him if he would let his puppet go on a date with Vivs, and he looked at me and said "You need help", he walked down the line a bit, turned back to me and said " and that's something coming from me":naughty:

So much to read .. I missed that bit :roftl::roftl::roftl:

That is ace :roftl:

That pink dancing puppet viv had? :roftl:

:blink:

:shocked:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

So much to read .. I missed that bit :roftl::roftl::roftl:

That is ace :roftl:

That pink dancing puppet viv had? :roftl:

That's the one:thumb_yello:

Now he thinks I'm bonkers, which I thought he already knew, but hey ho!:naughty:

Ohh Mikaaa look at this pink puppet that dances .. look loook!! :naughty:

think it was more like, can this puppet go on a date with your puppet cos it fancies it rotten...or somethign equally as barmy as that lol. :naughty: (mind you it could sure shake its hips couldnt it lol).

was the puppet like a REALLY fuffy pink and orange (?) animal one? :blink:

yeah found it hanging around my daughters bedroom, it demanmded I smuggle it into a Mika gig, it doubled up as a very warm scarf, had to keep tucking it's leg back in my jacket though as it kept trying to escape :naughty:

think it was more like, can this puppet go on a date with your puppet cos it fancies it rotten...or somethign equally as barmy as that lol. :naughty: (mind you it could sure shake its hips couldnt it lol).

Yes, I think given the opportunity, his puppet would have been well up for it!:floor::floor::floor:

Edited by RAK1