Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

Will it be Rated R??

Yea, that's one reason I'm worried about it:

Rated R for strong brutal violence throughout, pervasive language, sexual content, nudity and some drug use - some involving children.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted already please tell me:teehee:

On Mikasounds:

Mika's new 'KICK-ASS' single

Posted on March 1st, 2010

‘KICK-ASS’ is a brand new, high-octane superhero film, based on the Marvel comic of the same name, directed by Matthew Vaughn, and coming to your screens this spring.

And guess what? Mika’s singing the title song on the soundtrack!

The self-describing track, ‘KICK-ASS’, sees Mika going head to head with producer-du-jour, RedOne - the man behind loads of recent hits for Lady Gaga and Akon.

It’ll also be Mika’s next single.

The ‘KICK-ASS’ soundtrack will be released in its entirety through Polydor Records on March 29th.

As for Mika’s next single, stay tuned for more info coming soon…

http://mikasounds.s04.pre.umguk.vvhp.net/news/view/783/Mikas_new_KICK-ASS_single

Ooooh, interesting! T4P!

I so wanna watch it now...

I actually really wanna see this :boing: i saw the trailer and i think i might be going on my own :teehee: i actually like the look of this :naughty:

i imagine him dressed as a super hero in the video...

So do I...

Will it be Rated R??

It said so on the trailer.

It's rated R??? Really??? :blink:

I must have woken up in a parallel universe today where Mika has a song called Kick Ass in an American comic book movie. Oh my lord. :lmfao:

Yeah...this is not even something we could make up. It's almost like one of those April Fool's pranks, but it isn't. :roftl:

I must have woken up in a parallel universe today where Mika has a song called Kick Ass in an American comic book movie. Oh my lord. :lmfao:

It does seem like it doesn't it?

YEAH! OMG YOU DIDN'T KNO!?? :shocked:

Except they call it perfect snogging :huh:

NOO!! IS IT JUST A UK THING?!?!?!

That's dumb. :/ Even though I found the books a bit annoying (especially after awhile, didn't even finish the one where she goes to "Hamburgeralagogo" land :naughty: ) but I still want to see it. Plus all the doctor who ref. the author made in one of those books made up for it. :naughty:

It does seem like it doesn't it?

NOO!! IS IT JUST A UK THING?!?!?!

That's dumb. :/ Even though I found the books a bit annoying (especially after awhile, didn't even finish the one where she goes to "Hamburgeralagogo" land :naughty: ) but I still want to see it. Plus all the doctor who ref. the author made in one of those books made up for it. :naughty:

Basically, but I saw it in blockbuster and now it's on rogers on demand (canada)

Yeah I guess if she went to maplesyrupagogoland I wouldn't be fond either :lmfao:

My brother is a HUGE fan of Marvel...

But not so much of Mika (mostly my doing:teehee:).

He's gonna love this. :naughty:

Thanks for posting!! This is some cool stuff.

Aw, you'll be able to bond. :naughty:

:teehee:

I bet it's a kick ass song! :teehee:

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Yeah...this is not even something we could make up. It's almost like one of those April Fool's pranks, but it isn't. :roftl:

Besides, it's a bit early for April fools... though it would be an awesome April fools joke :naughty:

Basically, but I saw it in blockbuster and now it's on rogers on demand (canada)

Yeah I guess if she went to maplesyrupagogoland I wouldn't be fond either :lmfao:

Actually I found it somewhat funny. :naughty: They went to the south so I find her observations no offense to me. :teehee:

Plus I found the "fanny" thing hilarious. XD I never really used that word but after I found out what it meant in the UK I'm never using it again. :naughty:

Mostly it's the way she talks (and how much of an idiot she is :roftl: )

I couldn't understand her towards the end. :blink: (Either that or I was irritated and gave up)

Still, I'm going to try and see the movie *adds it to list to see if dad can get it*

Are they doing all the movies or is it a one time thing?

Mika's sick of Albert the golden donkey, so now he's ging to Kick Ass :tears:

The RSPCA will be after him :crybaby:

i thought mika was kind to animals :sad:

Hhahahahaaaaaaaa. :lmfao:

A month too soon for that :wink2: Lolz.

Shall be interesting to hear what this song sounds like...And to see how well it does in the charts (:

Mika's sick of Albert the golden donkey, so now he's ging to Kick Ass :tears:

The RSPCA will be after him :crybaby:

i thought mika was kind to animals :sad:

:lmfao:

Ahem... I thought he was kind to animals too...

They didn't use "KICK ASS" nearly as much as they could have, in that little article. They should have maxed out their "KICK ASS" potential.

Just sayin'.

I totally agree... I'm sure there's plenty of kick ass puns they could've used :fisch:

I asked because.. the tile just seemed rated R, and that's what the trailer says.. so, yep.

Now, to find someone to go with me. :aah:

LOOKS A LITTLE BIT ROUGH . . .

shut_up_kick-ass_poster.jpg

Rated R for

strong brutal violence throughout, pervasive language,

sexual content, nudity and some drug use

- some involving children. :shocked:

Edited by A. Clay