Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go, person who hates it's #1 I'm sure :naughty:

Yep ... :boing: Can I have that in my siggy ... Mika new song hater #1 - :teehee: My mum hates it definitely ... I've been trying to sing the song and chorus constantly since I got home ... I haven't meant too ... I just kept doing it ... she threw a cushion at me :lmfao:

Yep ... :boing: Can I have that in my siggy ... Mika new song hater #1 - :teehee: My mum hates it definitely ... I've been trying to sing the song and chorus constantly since I got home ... I haven't meant too ... I just kept doing it ... she threw a cushion at me :lmfao:

Lolz :roftl:

Do you hate it really? I actually couldn't tell if it was genuine or sarcasm lol

people, you've written a lot today huh? :aah:

BTW, I'm afraid this image of video is close to him, reminds of years of bullying, and the ending is the same - "an ugly duckling" (sorry, it sounds mean) becomes a beautiful swan.

Ohhh, I wish I could hug him 15 years ago:aah:

he never was a 'ugly duckling' stupid people made him believe he was :thumb_yello:

I kind of agree with AMP about the glasses though- it's a pity he had to dump them to become a "beautiful swan." Besides, he looked sexier with them on.

and I agree with you two :biggrin2:

My thoughts on the film clip...

# The song is awesome!

# Mika looks so incredibly sexy in glasses (he needs to wear them more often)

# I love a dirty Meeks... *volunteers to clean him up :das:*

# I love the bit where he's reading the comic

# I also love how he's running up the stairs

# I thought they could have done more when he was on the roof besides just standing there

:punk::kachinga:

Definitely:mf_lustslow: gotta love the song too! it's so inspiring and sounds so positive!

here's another link to the vid:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/15/mika-kick-ass-video/

mika-kick-ass-video.jpg

Kewl!:thumb_yello:

It has been posted at a ton of music & entertainment sites & is receiving great comments.:thumb_yello:

They can't all be MFCers!

I can't stop playing it - my neighbours are either going to love Mika's Kick-Ass or hate me.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Really?:shocked: Somehow I was convincied you liked Rain video.

As for me, I began to like the song less than before. Weird.:blink:

LOL I adore the man, 100% of his songs (even the ones in this album I didn't like at first.. :blush-anim-cl:), I still think he cannot dance or act and I don't like several of his videos :naughty:

but I still adore the man to bits. :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

LOL I adore the man, 100% of his songs (even the ones in this album I didn't like at first.. :blush-anim-cl:), I still think he cannot dance or act and I don't like several of his videos :naughty:

but I still adore the man to bits. :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Thats such a nice post :biggrin2:

Its hard not to adhore him:wub2:

why do you want a cure? :roftl:

Yes ... cos' I don't have an MP3 yet ... and I'm having to listen to it on Perez's site ... and am fed up with the ugly bloke in the underpants that's on before Mika ... who swears alot ... pointless bloke ... give me bespectacled nerdy blokes anyday :teehee:

Yes ... cos' I don't have an MP3 yet ... and I'm having to listen to it on Perez's site ... and am fed up with the ugly bloke in the underpants that's on before Mika ... who swears alot ... pointless bloke ... give me bespectacled nerdy blokes anyday :teehee:

:lmfao: I agree, that commercial is annoying.