REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I think I must be mad doing all this, but tonight I remembered again that there is a good reason, a VERY good reason :wub2: He was so amazing.

the same for me!

I'm uploading my vids.

thank you very much, my dear! I love your vids!....and nice to meet you in London! :huglove:

no big report from me tonight, am too tired. i tried something new for my gray skelly costume tonight, without the hat but with glitter/sequins instead. scared a few people with that. http://twitpic.com/164nwg :naughty:

some bits+pieces though... it was fantastic! :biggrin2: gray skelly (the puppet :bleh:) was on stage during lollipop, she has a new costume (white). mika has a chair for his toyboy puppet. he talked a lot before toy boy. quick m+g afterwards.

oh, and i bought a personalized exercise book for 25 pounds and mika has written on it "i love mr. jones" :das: - so at the m+g i quickly took the chance to hold it up from the back and ask mika "who is mr jones?" :fisch::naughty: and his reaction was so funny, he put his finger to his forehead and said "aah-haa!" and grinned, as if saying "yes, THAT is the question!" - he made us even more curious about it now. :roftl:

good night for now, am reeeeallly tired and have to get up at 9 tomorrow. :aah:

Oooh that was you in that outift. Awesome ! I saw you when I went into the boxoffice to get my tickets and thought "Sweeet". Nice one :biggrin2:

And Mr.Jones....The speculation starts here. :wink2: Lolz. (:

ETA: Now uploading pictures etc. xD

Edited by Sam7413

Pictures, I do have loads so I may just end up posting a few then linking you to my photobucket account xD Lolz:

DSC00625.jpg

Rain

DSC00623.jpg

Rain

DSC00629.jpg

Big Girl

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

More to come xD Will post after college, otherwise I'm going to be late. Hehe.

And hopefully the links won't break as I've just renamed some of my pictures...! Sorry if they do.

Edited by Sam7413

:boxed:i had a brilliant time last night, i was in block 11 row b so good view and enjoyed watching the crush of the people in front of the stage. One strange thing i found was that people kept chatting around me, at one point a girl next to me was on the phone to her mum !eh.

Most people got up when love today came on which was great as i could get away from the chatter in front and behind me and i could jiggle and screech along to the songs. Thanks for another brilliant night mika love you :mf_lustslow:

Pictures, I do have loads so I may just end up posting a few then linking you to my photobucket account xD Lolz:

DSC00625.jpg

Who keeps trying to tell me that the sun doesn't shine out of Mika's arse?

This is the proof! :roftl:

Thanks for your photos -- they're great, make me even sadder that I

wasn't there. :tears: If you really have a lot more, posting them to

photobucket and then sharing the link probably is the best way. I'll

look forward to seeing them! :flowers2:

Poor guy looks exhausted:boxed:

He absolutely did! When we (LG's and BG's) got to take a group picture with him he hardly looked at us, while the night before (yes, I've been so lucky, being a LG two nights in a row) he shook all our hands and looked us intensely in the eyes (as only he can). When some girls were hanging around him a little too long he looked at John and said his name and John came to his aid.

The LG and BG meet and greets were very brief but since I was expecting nothing I was already happy we got to see him after the show at all.

What can I say (apart from the fact that, instead of what I had in mind, after one hour of sleep because of changing flights because a certain curly haired bloke asked us on Sunday if we would want to be LG's and BG's again on monday- it is not possible to spend a whole day at school :bleh: ).

This is highly, highly addictive. The show yesterday was even better then on Sunday. Mika on (big) fire. The band too. Don't forget the crowd. And the BG's and LG's. Everything worked. One of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Amazing. I found a beautiful vid of Lollipop on youtube. I am the LG with the big head. It was really wobbly so I couldn't move the way I wanted to. That was frustrating. But apart from that: amazing. I wish I could be there every single gig (preferably as LG :blush-anim-cl:).

The Evening was amazing for me and I totally enjoyed every minute of it. Im currently passing myself of as a "mute" at the mo as I have lost my voice and my throat feels like I have swallowed razor blades from all the singing last night! :teehee:

Mika gave 110% on stage and in true Mika style had the crowd electricly charged from head to toe from beginning to end. I truely cant wait for my next gig. All the girls on stage added a great effect and brought the show to a climax of glitter n balloons and scary skelly :tongue2:

Did anyone see the point where Mika nearly knocked himself out via the inflatable stilleto :teehee: "Ditzy Mika very Ditzy"

xxx

On the train home, got some great pics, loads of eye contact :fangurl: and had a really ace time. M&G was a bit sh*tty towards the end because a load of Japanese girls came and pushed in front of the queue (this is why they should have put the barriers up) and so several people who had been queueing patiently didn't get to meet Mika.

Will do a massive upload tonight, but not until after 9pm...I have to write a script today and hand it in by 9...damn you Mika. I'd have been way ahead if it weren't for you.

He absolutely did! When we (LG's and BG's) got to take a group picture with him he hardly looked at us, while the night before (yes, I've been so lucky, being a LG two nights in a row) he shook all our hands and looked us intensely in the eyes (as only he can). When some girls were hanging around him a little too long he looked at John and said his name and John came to his aid.

The LG and BG meet and greets were very brief but since I was expecting nothing I was already happy we got to see him after the show at all.

What can I say (apart from the fact that, instead of what I had in mind, after one hour of sleep because of changing flights because a certain curly haired bloke asked us on Sunday if we would want to be LG's and BG's again on monday- it is not possible to spend a whole day at school :bleh: ).

This is highly, highly addictive. The show yesterday was even better then on Sunday. Mika on (big) fire. The band too. Don't forget the crowd. And the BG's and LG's. Everything worked. One of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Amazing. I found a beautiful vid of Lollipop on youtube. I am the LG with the big head. It was really wobbly so I couldn't move the way I wanted to. That was frustrating. But apart from that: amazing. I wish I could be there every single gig (preferably as LG :blush-anim-cl:).

Lucky Lucky you! Wish I had gone last night but I wasn't brave enough to organise and make the journey on my own. I hope he gets plenty of rest soon.

thanks for this! i was the skeleton at the back and you got a great shot of me throwing down the flowers. yay i managed to do it right :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Claire, is this you? Welcome to the MFC :original:.

Lucky Lucky you! Wish I had gone last night but I wasn't brave enough to organise and make the journey on my own. I hope he gets plenty of rest soon.

I feel indeed very very lucky. Even tho Mika had asked us if we wanted to do it again the next day since they liked having girls amongst them who already knew what they were doing I heard his mum say when I applied the next day (there were a lot of girls who applied) that I had been already but that she thought I was good so I got to be LG again. I am not saying this to brag but to point out that there apparently was some rule about not being a BG or LG two days in a row. Obviously it wasn't cut in stone (and obviously Mika wasn't aware of it since he was the one who asked us).

It almost feels like an amazing dream. Being a LG combined two of my biggest loves: being on stage and being at a Mika gig :wub2: .

And now I am back home again. Very, very weird. But with many beautiful memories.

just 2 pictures of some Big Girls and Lollipop girls who met Mika after the gig (I was one of them)!

I will post both reports later because I've just came back and I'm so tired :boxed:

P1080344.jpg

P1080345d.jpg

maybe you'll like them :wink2:

just 2 pictures of some Big Girls and Lollipop girls who met Mika after the gig (I was one of them)!

I will post both reports later because I've just came back and I'm so tired :boxed:

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:....thank you, Sara!

P1080344.jpg

P1080345d.jpg

I don't like them! I freaking LOVE them! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

There was this little funny thing, right before we were allowed into the gig room, us BG's and LG's assembled in the hallway and John told us what our cue was to get back to the dressing room. He said: "your cue is Holy Johnny." And I looked at him and said: "No!" Since the night before it had been Dr. John. "It's Dr. John," I said, "that's a whole different Johnny :roftl:!" And then I thought: oh dear, what if the setlist has been changed? What if it is indeed Holy Johnny? Have I spoken for my turn? It turned out John had made a mistake, it was Dr. John after all. Phew. :naughty:

I don't like them! I freaking LOVE them! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

There was this little funny thing, right before we were allowed into the gig room, us BG's and LG's assembled in the hallway and John told us what our cue was to get back to the dressing room. He said: "your cue is Holy Johnny." And I looked at him and said: "No!" Since the night before it had been Dr. John. "It's Dr. John," I said, "that's a whole different Johnny :roftl:!" And then I thought: oh dear, what if the setlist has been changed? What if it is indeed Holy Johnny? Have I spoken for my turn? It turned out John had made a mistake, it was Dr. John after all. Phew. :naughty:

Good job you were there to put him right :naughty: you'd have waited a long time for holy jonny :roftl:

Good job you were there to put him right :naughty: you'd have waited a long time for holy jonny :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: A very long time, I'm afraid.

awwwwwwwwwww holy johnny :wub2:

Yeah, would be lovely to hear that one again, wouldn't it. :wub2: