in addition to what violet posted, i found some more info on german tv footage of these awards (all german times):

sat1 ran spezial, 10.3., 23:30

dsf reportage 11.3., 17:00

laureus world sports awards, eurosport, 17.3., 00:15

the last one is the longest with 1 hour, but i guess it's still not the whole show - and those are all sports tv shows, so i fear that we won't get to see much of mika. :sad: i'll try to record them all anyway. :wink2:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in addition to what violet posted, i found some more info on german tv footage of these awards (all german times):

the last one is the longest with 1 hour, but i guess it's still not the whole show - and those are all sports tv shows, so i fear that we won't get to see much of mika. :sad: i'll try to record them all anyway. :wink2:

thank you!!!:huglove:

Imma just tweeted a pic of the stage!:teehee:

hope they show it. thanks for offering to record them:thumb_yello:

oh, cool. He neeeds a wider audience that includes Boris Becker and Franz Beckenbauer :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope he was invited in his own right and not because of some accidental mix-up with Mika Häkkinen :naughty:

Exactly. The audience will consist of real music lovers who'd choose a Mika gig over any fifth league soccer game any day of the week. :teehee:

:lmao:

Not really.

Oh Mika, you should have done your gigs.

Edited by violet_sky

thank you! will see if I can get any of these channels...

especially when you think this might have kicked the amsterdam and werchter asses! :aah:

can you drink in abu dhabi? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika! You biatch! I won't speak to you untiiil untiiilll...next week:mf_rosetinted:

i watched that first thingie on n-tv, and like expected, nothing about mika. they showed the hotel though where the show takes place, really posh, with real gold everywhre and swarovski chandeliers and a beautiful beach with clear turquoise water. :wub2: and they talked a bit about the awards show, & showed footage from previous years - lots of stars there, also music stars, it really looks like it's the oscars or something. apart from that, only interviews with people like boris becker or vitali klitschko on today's show. although i tried hard to see whether mika was running through the picture somewhere in the background, but i think he didn't. :teehee::roftl:

tomorrow the program on n-tv will be about the red carpet, so maybe we'll get to see him there... *hopes* :rolls_eyes:

i watched that first thingie on n-tv, and like expected, nothing about mika. they showed the hotel though where the show takes place, really posh, with real gold everywhre and swarovski chandeliers and a beautiful beach with clear turquoise water. :wub2: and they talked a bit about the awards show, & showed footage from previous years - lots of stars there, also music stars, it really looks like it's the oscars or something. apart from that, only interviews with people like boris becker or vitali klitschko on today's show. although i tried hard to see whether mika was running through the picture somewhere in the background, but i think he didn't. :teehee::roftl:

tomorrow the program on n-tv will be about the red carpet, so maybe we'll get to see him there... *hopes* :rolls_eyes:

Thanks for the update :thumb_yello:

thanks for the update karin:thumb_yello: