REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Annexet Stockholm, Sweden: MARCH 18 2010

Droopsy

Text from tiibet (I'm sure she will do a proper report later)

Teenage Swedish audience was pushing, hitting, kicking and almost biting. I seriously thought I'm going to die (:shocked:). But Mika was amazing as ever so I guess it was worth it. He did Touches You even though it was not on the set list. Loved it. Ida was there, lovely surprise. No m&g

It's a way, seem enthusiastic crowd,without kicking,biting ect.

Korea last year also was a passionate. ^^

But I think you would be happy:biggrin2:

I just got home. Haven't slept at all after last night's gig. :aah: Mika was absolutely splendid! I don't know how he managed to make forget the pain I was in most time of the gig. :wub2: Mika laughed a lot during the gig and made me laugh too. He spoke Swedish and said the same things in English right after. He said that his Swedish was as bad as two years ago. :teehee: I thought it was all right though! He blew out the big balloon I threw to the stage, he he! I was happy and surprised to hear Touches You. This was the first gig for me after the new album came out.

The crowd were awful, just as bad as I remembered from two years ago. Those Swedish teenagers... I can't believe it, after Tiibet had given them numbers and made sure that they get to the front this is how they pay her back... Kicking and pushing as if they thought they could all get to front that way. Crazy! I was next to Tiibet and got my share. I swear that I have never had bruises after a Mika gig before. :boxed: I have never seen anyone faint at a gig either except during these two Globen gigs. Mika's first Globen gig was like this but I gave in then and moved further back. I didn't give up my position this time though, so I'm in serious pain now. It feels like I may have broken a rib, hopefully not! I had my camera with me, but I gave up trying to take any pictures before the gig and concentrated on staying alive instead - and also enjoying the gig as much as I could!

Mika didn't come out after the gig, he was too tired the security said. Oh well, I only wanted to ask him to sing Toy Boy in Vienna since my mother loves it. I wanted to tell him that I'm bringing my family there. Hopefully I will meet him in Vienna. :) He has been singing Toy Boy a lot during this tour, hasn't he?

I decided that I'm never ever going to see Mika in Sweden again. It's just too much pain.

Edited by Marianne84

I just got home. Haven't slept at all after last night's gig. :aah: Mika was absolutely splendid! I don't know how he managed to make forget the pain I was in most time of the gig. :wub2: Mika laughed a lot during the gig and made me laugh too. He spoke Swedish and said the same things in English right after. He said that his Swedish was as bad as two years ago. :teehee: I thought it was all right though! I was happy and surprised to hear Touches You. This was the first gig for me after the new album came out.

The crowd were awful, just as bad as I remembered from two years ago. Those Swedish teenagers... I can't believe it, after Tiibet had given them numbers and made sure that they get to the front this is how they pay her back... Kicking and pushing as if they thought they could all get to front that way. Crazy! I was next to Tiibet and got my share. I swear that I have never had bruises after a Mika gig before. :boxed: I have never seen anyone faint at a gig either except during these two Globen gigs. Mika's first Globen gig was like this but I gave in then and moved further back. I didn't give up my position this time though, so I'm in serious pain now. It feels like I may have broken a rib, hopefully not! I had my camera with me, but I gave up trying to take any pictures before the gig and concentrated on staying alive instead - and also enjoying the gig as much as I could!

Mika didn't come out after the gig, he was too tired the security said. Oh well, I only wanted to ask him to sing Toy Boy in Vienna since my mother loves it. I wanted to tell him that I'm bringing my family there. Hopefully I will meet him in Vienna. :) He has been singing Toy Boy during a lot during this tour, has he?

Thanks for you report! It's great :wub2:

It's ashame that people act that way during gigs. I can't understand what's fun about it.

He did Toy Boy every gig in the UK and in Europe. So I'll bet he will sing it in Vienna too. :wink2:

I just got home. Haven't slept at all after last night's gig. :aah: Mika was absolutely splendid! I don't know how he managed to make forget the pain I was in most time of the gig. :wub2: Mika laughed a lot during the gig and made me laugh too. He spoke Swedish and said the same things in English right after. He said that his Swedish was as bad as two years ago. :teehee: I thought it was all right though! He blew out the big balloon I threw to the stage, he he! I was happy and surprised to hear Touches You. This was the first gig for me after the new album came out.

Mika didn't come out after the gig, he was too tired the security said. Oh well, I only wanted to ask him to sing Toy Boy in Vienna since my mother loves it. I wanted to tell him that I'm bringing my family there. Hopefully I will meet him in Vienna. :) He has been singing Toy Boy a lot during this tour, hasn't he?

I decided that I'm never ever going to see Mika in Sweden again. It's just too much pain.

Thank you so much for your report!! :thumb_yello:

But the part concerning the crowd sounds terrifying :shocked: Hope you didn't get hurt seriously. Can't understand such behaviour... :no:

Honestly, I don't expect or ask people to be grateful if someone gives them numbers :aah: I'm just happy if no one is angry when people try to control them. And everything went just well. But many fans were really young, and they left a huge mess after queueing, and that is not acceptable IMO, because the staff from the venue was so fantastic, or in any case. And some Finnish Girls helped with cleaning, many thanks to them.

Thank you so much for your report!! :thumb_yello:

But the part concerning the crowd sounds terrifying :shocked: Hope you didn't get hurt seriously. Can't understand such behaviour... :no:

I think there are some culture differences... I don't think they actually thought they are doing anything wrong, and they seemed to be just happy :blink:

I thought the audience was really nice, compared to other concerts. Ofcourse it was crowded, but that's to expect. :)

I'd like to thank the nice finnish lady (Can't recall your name, sorry...) for making such a great queue system, it made the whole experience even better to not have to fight for your right to be in front row. :D

My first mika concert ever, and it was amazing. It was such a show, I think I still have some confetti stuck on me!

I just recalled a fun thing Mika said last night. There was an article in yesterday's Metro magazine about Mika, and Mika said that according to the article everyone who comes to his gigs is a freak. And he said that being called a freak was the highest compliment and he was very proud to be a freak too! :biggrin2: I can't remember the exact words. Maybe someone has that on video?

Ah, I should have read the thread before postng. Thank you so much Tiibet, I never had time to thank you in person but you made my evening. I'm sorry if I was one of those people pushing, I honestly don't know. I hope you enjoyed the night as much as I did anyway!

Ah, I should have read the thread before postng. Thank you so much Tiibet, I never had time to thank you in person but you made my evening. I'm sorry if I was one of those people pushing, I honestly don't know. I hope you enjoyed the night as much as I did anyway!

Aww, thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed and YES, I enjoyed too :biggrin2: Mika is just brilliant, isn't he?!

I just want to say once again, that all people I met and talked with during the queueing were really friendly, and I guess I was just shocked because I didn't know it would be like that during the gig. The problem was that during/after the supporting act half of the second row jumped/tried to jump to the front row :blink: And it's not usually like that. But, I must say that usually fans are from many different age groups, and this time most people were teenagers, and maybe this is something that always happens? I'm afraid I really sound like a middle-aged :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by tiibet

@mikasounds YEAH YEAH!!! Thank you for letting me sing tonight. Made my day! //girl with short hair - green tulle lollipop :dunno:

:jawdrop: Awesome! but, green tulle lollipop?? Have the outfits changed?

I was the one of the lollipop girls (the green one acctually) and it was so much fun. The tulle part of the costumes were created and sowed yesterday by all of the lollipop girls and Mrs P. There werent enough masks for all of us so the big girls wore mask and we made big tulle veils with sunflowers attatched to them and then sowed them on to the lollipop girls vigs. I looked great and there were also besides green, pink, yellow and white veils.

And then when we dansed during lollipop he came up to me and let me sing in the mic, infront of 3.000 ppl :mf_lustslow:

If anybody has pictures and videos of when we are doing the march, and of lollipop please send them to me. I really want a video of when I sang, and of when I was on stage with him :blush-anim-cl:

I was the one of the lollipop girls (the green one acctually) and it was so much fun. The tulle part of the costumes were created and sowed yesterday by all of the lollipop girls and Mrs P. There werent enough masks for all of us so the big girls wore mask and we made big tulle veils with sunflowers attatched to them and then sowed them on to the lollipop girls vigs. I looked great and there were also besides green, pink, yellow and white veils.

And then when we dansed during lollipop he came up to me and let me sing in the mic, infront of 3.000 ppl :mf_lustslow:

If anybody has pictures and videos of when we are doing the march, and of lollipop please send them to me. I really want a video of when I sang, and of when I was on stage with him :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaaww!! So great! I'm so happy for you! :wub2: So there are new lollipop outfits?? Ohhh, can't wait to see pics! :biggrin2:

Aww, thanks, I'm so glad you enjoyed and YES, I enjoyed too :biggrin2: Mika is just brilliant, isn't he?!

I just want to say once again, that all people I met and talked with during the queueing were really friendly, and I guess I was just shocked because I didn't know it would be like that during the gig. The problem was that during/after the supporting act half of the second row jumped/tried to jump to the front row :blink: And it's not usually like that. But, I must say that usually fans are from many different age groups, and this time most people were teenagers, and maybe this is something that always happens? I'm afraid I really sound like a middle-aged :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure if that's normal behaviour for an audience mostly made up out teenagers, but it definitely shouldn't be considered normal. :blink:

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! :thumb_yello:

when we dansed during lollipop he came up to me and let me sing in the mic, infront of 3.000 ppl :mf_lustslow:

Well done!:thumb_yello:

Are you also the fan who sang on stage with Mika in Stockholm last autumn? I remember reading about a story like that ......

Wow, sooo happy for you!! Thanks for reporting :wub2:

What an outstanding experience, can't wait for pics and vids either!

so me and my sister arrived at like 13.00 and there wasn't any people there.....we thought. xD

it turned out they had moved the entrance xD so when we finnaly got there we got queing numbers wich was great:thumb_yello: thanks for that!! and then jhon came out and asked for lollipop/big girls and I went :roftl: I don't know why :aah: cos I really wanted to see the show. mrs P. had everyone cos she didn't want to let anyone down so there was like 3 tiiiiiny biggirls :roftl: including me :naughty:

so we were backstage and everoone was so nice and everything :teehee:

when we were supposed to go out to watch the show I got second thoughts and then I told the people that i wouldn't do the big girl thing cos i wanted to watch the show and blablabla... they were okay with it:teehee:

then I found my sister who was front-row or second-row and she had to leave her spot to get out to me :aah: but it's alright, she came to the consert for me. my spot wasn't awesome, but what did I expect?

and the girls were CRAZY!

Ida chose the dress I thought looked best (but I didn't say anything) :P

HE SANG OMS!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: Ilove that song :tears:

no meet&greet as you all know now.. that's sad. this was my only gig for this year probably and I really wanted to meet him. but I got someone to give him my present.

I bought 2 t-shirts and a poster :)

all in all I thought the gig was great.

hi guys i just found you, post-gig.

i think it so funny how it's only ever girls who visit these forums. but well.

anyway, we arrived real late yesterday when the support band was already on. still, we got a spot quite near to the front, on the side. could see everything just perfect so i really dont see the point of getting there earlier, freezing your butt off and then having your teeth kicked in by teenagers.

and to answer your questions, yes, that kind of behaviour IS normal among teenage girls. you have seen nothing yet ;) beware of the beast which is a teenage girl in love, is all i have to say about that :naughty:

i was really impressed by the show last night, though. it was like a big LSD trip, hanging upside down in a kaleidoscope. my kinda crazy!

dont know if mika would be happy or pissed but i enjoyed myself as much as during robbie williams. it was just so much fun :) really glad i went, even though i almost didnt, feeling all feverish and flu-ish. so really needed the cheering up :D

mika is a real bonkers artist, hope he will stay put in the lime light for years to come!

anyway, we arrived real late yesterday when the support band was already on. still, we got a spot quite near to the front, on the side. could see everything just perfect so i really dont see the point of getting there earlier, freezing your butt off and then having your teeth kicked in by teenagers.

and to answer your questions, yes, that kind of behaviour IS normal among teenage girls. you have seen nothing yet ;) beware of the beast which is a teenage girl in love, is all i have to say about that :naughty:

i was really impressed by the show last night, though. it was like a big LSD trip, hanging upside down in a kaleidoscope. my kinda crazy!

dont know if mika would be happy or pissed but i enjoyed myself as much as during robbie williams. it was just so much fun :) really glad i went, even though i almost didnt, feeling all feverish and flu-ish. so really needed the cheering up :D

mika is a real bonkers artist, hope he will stay put in the lime light for years to come!

Welcome to the MFc yawnie! :welcomeani:

I love your description of the Mika concert, " hanging upside down in a kaleidoscope." :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Mika would probably give that a thumbs-up.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Aaaaww!! So great! I'm so happy for you! :wub2: So there are new lollipop outfits?? Ohhh, can't wait to see pics! :biggrin2:

Oh, it was one of my happiest moments. I loved dancing and singing on stage. Well the dresses are the same but the head piece was changed, only as a last minute resort. I don't know if they'll continue with it but I would be really happy if they would cuz I was there and sowed on a few of the flowers to the tulle :biggrin2:

Well done!:thumb_yello:

Are you also the fan who sang on stage with Mika in Stockholm last autumn? I remember reading about a story like that ......

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: Now I just want pictures to remember it. It all went by so quickly, almost like it never happened. No, I was on that show but it was Mozarella that got to sing then. She was a big girl on this show.

And then when we dansed during lollipop he came up to me and let me sing in the mic, infront of 3.000 ppl

If anybody has pictures and videos of when we are doing the march, and of lollipop please send them to me. I really want a video of when I sang, and of when I was on stage with him :

so there are new LG costumes? Does that mean that they have sifferent sizes? :huh:

and OMG what a cool experience you had! :wub2:

dont know if mika would be happy or pissed but i enjoyed myself as much as during robbie williams. it was just so much fun really glad i went, even though i almost didnt, feeling all feverish and flu-ish. so really needed the cheering up :D

Welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2:

What's with the sweedish teenage girls? :blink: why are they so ...cruel? I really hope Vienna won't be like this.

Awww, how cool is that!

I hope he'll do the M&G in Vienna. I mean there won't be 2 gigs in a row bofre Vienna, so he may feel good, and hopefully the crowd will be calmer.

Perhaps that's why he didn't do the M&G? because of those girls?