REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Zenith, Munich Germany - MARCH 27, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaawwww, Monica!! You did it :wub2::wub2: Am gonna read it right away :wub2:

edit: awww I loved it! I can relate to so much you wrote about your BG experience!

Especially the ending idd! I didn't know what to do after lollipop, thank gooooddddd imma took my hand!! I don't know how I would have gotten off otherwise LOL

Edited by Droopsy

just finished to read the whole topic.. :mf_lustslow:

a big THANK YOU to everyone for your pics, vids and reports!!!

and a special thanks goes to who filmed us LG/BG during our 'performance', we weren't that good, but it's a great thing for us to have a vid!! :huglove:

thank you girls for appreciating my sentimental long story!! :blush-anim-cl:

the italian version is even longer!!! :teehee:

@roby

oh yeah!!!! we did also this!!!! :punk: let's put it in our mental c.v.!!! :naughty:

@droopsy

yep, i did it finally!! :blush-anim-cl:

imma is a godsend, i was happy to be in her part of the stage, i read that she helped the BGs so seeing her legs around me was reassuring!!

@Lil´Violet : you got a Mail :wink2:

*flyes to check the mail box*

*comes back*

thank you so much tina!!! :huglove: i'm going to send you my pic shortly!!! :wink2:

HOLD THE PHONE!!! WTFFF happened to his HAIR?! :shocked:

no worries, they were just wet!! :naughty:

Monica, I loved reading your report!!! :wub2:

Which one are you in the pic? :teehee:

thank you K.!!!! :wub2:

i'm the brunette with glasses just behind mika! :blush-anim-cl:

Now I will write a little report too. I know I´m late but I even came home late last and then tried to figure out how to upload my few vids. It was the first time to film at a gig so I decided to film the quiet song where Mika doesn´t move so fast :wink2:

My expirience started at 5.30 am on Saturday when I caught my train to Munich. Before I arrived I got a text that some people started the queue and so I decided to join them as sonn as I arrived Munich. I arrived at 9.50 am and got number 8 or 9 ( can´t remember exactly ). For me the time went fast and I think you all know about the special entrance for the numbered queue. My friends and I got a spot front row left side in front of the piano and I loved that place.

The support act surprised me because the vids I saw on youtube weren´t my cup of coffee. But live I found Roman Fischer really good.

About the gig what can I say, Mika impressed me so much I can´t hardly remember anything like the book or the band or the audience behind me. He was so present and I loved every song, especially Over My Shoulder which I always wanted to hear live for one time. His voice was so fantastic. But maybe I´m wrong Ihad the feeling that in the middle of Lollipop the boxes on the left side sounded like Mika had used Helium ( at the Vienna gig it sounded all the time like this and there other people heard it too). I danced and sang the whole time and after the gig my feet hurt so much.....

After the gig we waited for Mika and we could give him our gifts and got autographs and then watched the m&g from far until he left the place.

i only have two pics sadly!!

IMG_0231-1.jpg

i'm the last one on the right in that beautiful plastic pose!! :blush-anim-cl:

aaaand... THE GROUP PIC!!!!!

IMG_2467.jpg

if you were part of this gang and you would like to have the full size pic' date=' just send me a pm with your e-mail address! :thumb_yello:

i'm gonna send it shortly to the girls who gave me their address that nght! :wink2:

[b']ANNOUNCE[/b]

several pics with different cameras were taken, please please please send me your pics!!!

if you were there but you're not a MFC member and you're reading this, please contact me lilviolet76@gmail.com.

:flowers2:

LOVED THE REPORT,,,SOOOOO MUCH DETAILLL!!! GLAD YOU HAD FUNN!!! THANX FOR THE FOTO!!! AND U WERE SO CUTE AND FUNNY ALWAYS WORRIED..."IM SCAAARRRED" hahahah..thats wat i remember!! hahahaha...ciao darling till next we see each other!:shocked:

LOVED THE REPORT,,,SOOOOO MUCH DETAILLL!!! GLAD YOU HAD FUNN!!! THANX FOR THE FOTO!!! AND U WERE SO CUTE AND FUNNY ALWAYS WORRIED..."IM SCAAARRRED" hahahah..thats wat i remember!! hahahaha...ciao darling till next we see each other!:shocked:

oh yes, that was the iper nervous myself!!! :roftl: you remember well!!! :blush-anim-cl:

really had much much fun!!!

ciao bella, hope to meet you again somewhere!!! :huglove:

forgot to say thanks for all the sweet things you girls said in the pre-show thread!!!

i don't want to bring that topic up again, so i write here a big THANK YOU!!! :huglove:

:lmfao:

I'd be protecting my goods, too. :teehee:

Very very open body pose though .. just that slight bit of protection .. :aah:

Its just the casual way she is draped over him :aah:

:naughty:

Great pic ! Im loving all these groups pics and adding them to the front post where I can:wub2:

Very very open body pose though .. just that slight bit of protection .. :aah:

Its just the casual way she is draped over him :aah:

:naughty:

Great pic ! Im loving all these groups pics and adding them to the front post where I can:wub2:

I have an obsession with his legs, so I am a wee bit jealous. :teehee::naughty:

Lucky girl :aah:

Yeah, same here. They're very sweet. :wub2:

The lady to Mika right , I find it amazing the way your casually draped over Mikas leg :biggrin2:

Cheeky young wench!:naughty:

I notice people put their arms round his waist in pics too, I'd never dream of doing that, it seems a bit forward to me!:blink: