What did u do when u met Mika?

mikaliciousyaz

I´ve met him 7 times now and every single time was wonderful.

I´ve forgotten many things he has said to me but i will never forget the first time.

He really liked my licm dress i made and he signed it for me.

Seriously he was on his knees and i was staring at the beautiful curls and i got so dizzy.

I couldn´t believe this was really happening.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls your stories are fantastic, and Funny :teehee: I ´m happy for you all:wink2: Iñm only waiting to MIKA for comming to CHILE!!!! SO i CAN MEET HIM ALSO :biggrin2:

I think i´d probably talk to him trying to be calm enough to say at least one sentence with sense :naughty: wich wouldn´t be so difficult since I´m an actress, then a ask for a hug, a photo, a kiss, an autograph and i´m pretty sure that I would make some drawing or something to give him!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe if I´d go to LONDON :biker:for studying sure I will finally meet him:woot_jump::woot_jump:!!!!!

2 times I had Mana in my neighbourhood, so I didn't exist :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

:lmfao:

WTF? :roftl:

If I recall correctly missy, I gave Mika your teddy bear in Amsterdam and told him it was from you... at which point he looked right at you and thanked you. :naughty:

What was the other time? Brussels? All I did was get him to sign the flag and then harass him about singing Lonely Alcoholic in London... which he did, might I add. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao

WTF? :roftl

If I recall correctly missy, I gave Mika your teddy bear in Amsterdam and told him it was from you... at which point he looked right at you and thanked you. :naughty

What was the other time? Brussels? All I did was get him to sign the flag and then harass him about singing Lonely Alcoholic in London... which he did, might I add. :mf_rosetinted

Yeah, YOU gave him MY teddy bear because I was to far from him to give it myself because I was standing behind you!! (and the others)

:bleh:

But yeah, he thanked me :teehee: And I saw the bear back later on tv (or internet .. and actually someone else saw it and pointed it out to me :teehee::aah:) :wub2:

And yes, Brussels ... everyone was just blabbing there, and I was just standing there, getting my Werchter-thing signed very quietly, listening to what you all were saying .. :aah::roftl:

And then there was Düsseldorf .. where I didn't even got the chance to get near him to give him anything :sad: But that's something I'm trying to forget :aah:

(and there have been Amsterdam Westerpark to, but that's something I also want to forget :aah: And the Jim-thing in Brussels, wich was also a lot of blabbing .. not from me ... :aah::roftl:)

I waited just over 2 years to meet Mika.

It was Sadler's Wells June 8th 2009 in London, and I remember queueing up holding my EP. Oh my goodness, I was so nervous. SO nervous. My heart was thumping, I felt like I was shaking sometimes and I had butterflies in my stomach xD

He came up to me and I completely fumbled my words...my first words to him were "Hello, it's so nice to meet you" because he was about to come my way but then he finished talking to Viv (Sparkly1) next to me so I don't know if he heard xD And then I just went "Can you sign this please, can I have your autograph?" Or something. I was going through my head what was the best thing to say but just kinda came out with everything :roftl: And he replied "of course" and he bent down (I'm super short, see) and signed my EP. I actually couldn't believe he was in front of me (despite dancing on stage with him during Relax at the end of the gig!) I had finally met the man I admired from afar and it meant so freakin' much. We made eye contact when he got back up and then he moved on to some Japanese girls next to me. I wanted to ask for a hug but it just didn't seem right.

Just a few fangurly pictures:

STAGEINVASION2.jpg

STAGEINVASION4-1.jpg

STAGEINVASION1.jpg

sadlers1.jpg

STAGEINVASION5.jpg

queue1.jpg

MEETINMIKA2-Copy.jpg

queue2-Copy.jpg

queue3-Copy.jpg

mikaandme-1.jpg

autograph.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PViWShCy1kQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=vu8H_fccw6c 1:50

And, as they say...the rest is history.

Edited by CazGirl

Lemme see.... the first thing i did was ask why he didnt play Touches You :roftl: Besides that.... checked out his @ss so much so i told a girl next to me to check it out too.... asked him if i could hold my hand on his tummy when we got out pic taken (could)... thats all i can think of right now! :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: u were quiet active !:roftl::thumb_yello:

Omg you're all so lucky , I love the stories ! :wub2:

I'm going to his concert 5 May , I hope I have a chance to meet him too . ^^

But I'm veeery shy so maybe I'll only say Can you sign this for me please or Can I have a picture with you please? or somethin :aah:

I hate that about myself , that always happen when I meet famous people.

I always think beforehand what I wanna say but when I meet the person I only can ask for a picture and if they ask somethin , I just can answer with yes/no or somethin , I HATE IT ! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Honestly, I wish I was game emough to give Mika a kiss on the cheek.. I was worried he was going to say no to the hug!

I'm doing a lot better these days... I've come off the anti seizure medication and am weaning myself off the meds that lessen the pressure behind my eyes... and I only need to get the blood tests for the blood thinners and see one more doctor, and hopefully I won't have to see anyone else! :kachinga:

And I got my drivers licence back in February (they suspended it cause of the strokes and seizures), and I start a full time job in about a week and a half!

I still get quite tired at times, my right side is still a little weaker than it was before, and I occasionally get headaches, but they're nowhere as bad as they were last year! I manage pretty well, and any tiredness or weakness I've learnt to deal with...

:huglove: Oh I'm happy you're better and I'm sure you'll be fine pretty soon too!! :D

I love all these stories.

I forgot that I told him his performance made you cry. :blush-anim-cl: Your meeting with him was so sweet. I still love that pic. :wub2:

Love that vid! He was really keen to get people to stand up and sing during that gig. "It's such a serious venue!" He was right though, it was a serious venue. But the sound was amazing.

That's so great you said "you're welcome" in Dutch. Too cute.

My first time meeting Mika was in LA in February 2008 after the gig at the Wiltern. It was nuts. There must have been a hundred or more people waiting for him, and I was sure he was going to leave and not talk to fans. But the venue security were super organized and set up barriers to keep the crowd under control.

I had a hard cover copy of the 2007 yearbook with me for him to sign. At that point he had never seen a hard cover version (we gave him a soft cover version that year). He was really impressed by the hard cover version, so I told him he could have one if he wanted it. He gave me a hug and I walked away floating on a cloud. I was still in "OMG-I-can't-believe-he's-real" mode.

I find that if you have something in particular you want to say to him, it does help to have an idea in your mind of what you'd like to say. Otherwise when you're actually speaking to him you might find you forget what you wanted to say.

Haha yeah you told him that. I always remember after the gig, I came to you and Sara - in tears, of course :naughty: - and hugged you hahaha. It was so wonderful. I had prepared what I wanted to say before I met him haha. Roughly you know, I didn't prepare a whole speech ^^

Crazy how Mika always seems so genuinely enthusiastic about presents and stuff =)

Emerald!! I completely missed your post :boxed: That is a great story... where did that come from.. sometimes guts come out of nowhere... :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Yeah it seems Mika makes us react in loads of different ways mwa ha ha some remain speechless, some can't stop babbling and others kiss him :roftl:

I wish I was abit more forthcoming when I meet Mika ... but I always seem to clam up abit .... everyone else seems far more comfortable when meeting him ... so I pretty much just film everyone else's moments nowadays ... Apart from Itunes ... which was a fluke ... words go out of my head when he's there ... I can string a hello and can you sign this for me - but that's about it ... I would love to be able to speak to him properly ... but don't think it's gonna happen ... I've seen him live 14 times - and met him 13 times ... but I don't think I've really ever said much to him

I wish I could have a real conversation with Mika too. He's so interesting! Maybe I could contact him and say I'm a journalist? I'd say you're my assistant so we can go together :roftl:

I waited just over 2 years to meet Mika.

It was Sadler's Wells June 8th 2009 in London, and I remember queueing up holding my EP. Oh my goodness, I was so nervous. SO nervous. My heart was thumping, I felt like I was shaking sometimes and I had butterflies in my stomach xD

He came up to me and I completely fumbled my words...my first words to him were "Hello, it's so nice to meet you" because he was about to come my way but then he finished talking to Viv (Sparkly1) next to me so I don't know if he heard xD And then I just went "Can you sign this please, can I have your autograph?" Or something. I was going through my head what was the best thing to say but just kinda came out with everything :roftl: And he replied "of course" and he bent down (I'm super short, see) and signed my EP. I actually couldn't believe he was in front of me (despite dancing on stage with him during Relax at the end of the gig!) I had finally met the man I admired from afar and it meant so freakin' much. We made eye contact when he got back up and then he moved on to some Japanese girls next to me. I wanted to ask for a hug but it just didn't seem right.

And, as they say...the rest is history.

Nice story! :D It really meant the world to me too... Meeting that man I admire so much. It was an honour =)

Yeah he really is special =).

Aww how do you get M&G passes? And aww thats amazing that its a tradition for him to meet you. I really wish that he would know me =( and that i could join his world but i never know how i can meet him.

xxxx

M&G passes? Neah...we just wait for him. :wink2:

I wanted to ask for a hug but it just didn't seem right.

That's exactly what I wanted to say. You know I really appreciate how all of you guys got the guts to ask him for a hug/his or even a handshake. I will NEVER forget the very first time I met him (last year in Paris) I was very keen on seeing how does he look you in the eye, because I had heard lots of stories about that and when he did I had a bit of a shock (the shock I didn't experience this year... :naughty: ) because I saw in his look something I had never seen before: the look of a genius-mad man. and no one had ever looked at me that way...:shocked::wub2: it was a genuinely kind look ...and he mumbled a "thank you" at me.

What I also noticed...was how fragile he looks. :huh: I know it sounds ridiculous, but even though I have seen so many pics of him, that feeling I got when he was in front of me, was of course beyond any pictures ever seen before...because he looks far more better than in the pics. And the last thing on my mind would be to touch him...I don't know why, but it just seems to be a forbidden thing for me, because I'm afraid he might break or something. :shocked::teehee:

Nu picture EVER captured that moment, the way he looks at you. It is so special and when he thanks you for whatever he could thank you it is SO sincere, so honest.:blush-anim-cl:

*I have a feeling like I wanted to say something else but I forgot. :doh:

** I shook Jimmy's hand tho... :naughty:

OMFG I just won a meet and greet with MIKA ! :jawdrop::fangurl:

I don't believe this is real , I'm sure I'll wake up in a few minutes .. :mf_rosetinted:

But they still have to call me for my 'data'. I'm so excited &. so nervous !

In a few days (25:naughty:) I have a nice story too ! :mf_lustslow:

Ok they just called for my 'data', I'm so excited !

Byeee everyone ! :biggrin2:

I don't believe this is real , I'm sure I'll wake up in a few minutes .. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow ... fantastic .... well done ... :wub2:

:yay: YAAAAY!

Wow that's fantastic!!! :D:thumb_yello: How did you do to win a M&G??

Perhaps she participated in one of those contests like KLM or others (I think there were some for the Netherlands..) :dunno::biggrin2:

Aha! I participated in the Milan one... Don't have much hope though... :aah:

Aha! I participated in the Milan one... Don't have much hope though... :aah:

Paricipated in the Berlin one and kept me and mum with our hearts in our throats because you know...it's not easy to get free days from work and school 4 days before leaving. :aah: Never till this day have we found out who won that. :lol3:

I gave up participating in these kind of competitions...I never win. :blush-anim-cl:

Good luck! You never know what luck holds for you! :teehee:

congrats. :thumb_yello:

Paricipated in the Berlin one and kept me and mum with our hearts in our throats because you know...it's not easy to get free days from work and school 4 days before leaving. :aah: Never till this day have we found out who won that. :lol3:

I gave up participating in these kind of competitions...I never win. :blush-anim-cl:

No .. don't give up ... you've got to be in it to win it ... I never thought I'd win anything ... and I won that Cokezone thing for tickets to see Mika at Itunes ... and this was before the ticket fairy came to the MFC's rescue :wub2:

Yeah, I think like Laurel! By participating, you have nothing to loose anyway! That's why I participated! ^^

Yeah, I think like Laurel! By participating, you have nothing to loose anyway! That's why I participated! ^^

ok ok I give up! :lol3:

I will participate..BUT if I win...remember that you were the ones who pushed me to do it. :lmfao:

ok ok I give up! :lol3:

I will participate..BUT if I win...remember that you were the ones who pushed me to do it. :lmfao:

Well if you win, you could always pick Laurel or me to accompany you :biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

Well if you win, you could always pick Laurel or me to accompany you :biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

That was the hardest thing when I won the Itunes thing ... cos' I had two tickets - so had too choose someone ... I chose Sosi ... she was coming up anyway on the offchance she could get a ticket ... and was gonna be my room-mate .... so was I actually ... had already booked a room before I'd even won the competition ... now that's dedication .... :lmfao: Or complete madness ... not sure which one still :wink2: