Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes April 19/10 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't like to have Wonkas cell phone bill next month!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I called her a few times at the first London gig... think 4-5 times... and had to pay billed from london - denmark - wonkaland... think i called her at the 2nd gig in London too... it was... pretty big... but i had her on for almost ½ a song each time. Wanted to do it at the one here in dnmark but couldnt... cos i wasnt around... that much...

Amsterdam :wink2:

Thank you!:wub2:

believe it or not, it's amsterdam :naughty:

it's hard to keep up with all the abbreviations on here, isn't it?

in 3 years, i learnt that choccies are chocolates, pressies are presents, and lately that dammy is amsterdam.

there are a few more, but i can't remember right now :aah:

Yes sometimes this forum feels very British, especially the Oldlings thread, it's really hard to read!:roftl:

Brekkie=Breakfast, sarnie=sandwich, Donny=Doncaster:thumb_yello:

There you go!:biggrin2:

thank you very much, I've been wondering about it too! :blink::naughty:

:thumb_yello:

It's typical English to call Amsterdam Dammy, here we just say A'dam:mf_rosetinted:

Nice and short!:naughty:

Wonka first row??? :yay:!! thats awesome!:biggrin2:

Soooo pleased for her! John is great..most of the time :teehee:

I would also like to say how proud I am that Ingie and Monie gave up their travel plans for people who are stranded 'cause of the volcano and need the travel places more. Goes to show there is a good side to the MFC! :thumb_yello:

As for those who couldn't go..send you :group_hug: Been there and it's disappointing but soon forgotten. Glad most of you are going to more than the one night, so will still get to see the show in the end. Just wish I could go! :tears:

So take loads of pix and vids so I can see what I am missing :crybaby:

xxx

I called her a few times at the first London gig... think 4-5 times... and had to pay billed from london - denmark - wonkaland... think i called her at the 2nd gig in London too... it was... pretty big... but i had her on for almost ½ a song each time. Wanted to do it at the one here in dnmark but couldnt... cos i wasnt around... that much...

I learnt my lesson in Paris 2 years ago!

Not doing that again:aah:

It's occurred to me that I am following this thread not for news of Mika, but for news of Wonka :lmfao:

I think a lot of us are:naughty:

think he is shirtless during WAG when he is in good mood... :teehee:

so he was in such a good mood at the german (+swiss) gigs from berlin on? :teehee: it can't be just that, i think in basel he wasn't in the very best mood cause he was ill, and in wiesbaden i think he was in a very good mood (and it was incredibly hot in that venue too!) - but still he took his shirt off in basel, but not in wiesbaden.

maybe it's a question of feeling comfortable, and i guess the more often he keeps doing the same show, the more comfortable he feels. :dunno:

whatever. or maybe he just thinks is enough if we see him shirtless at the beginning of the show when he takes off the astronaut suit. :mf_rosetinted:

so he was in such a good mood at the german (+swiss) gigs from berlin on? :teehee: it can't be just that, i think in basel he wasn't in the very best mood cause he was ill, and in wiesbaden i think he was in a very good mood (and it was incredibly hot in that venue too!) - but still he took his shirt off in basel, but not in wiesbaden.

maybe it's a question of feeling comfortable, and i guess the more often he keeps doing the same show, the more comfortable he feels. :dunno:

whatever. or maybe he just thinks is enough if we see him shirtless at the beginning of the show when he takes off the astronaut suit. :mf_rosetinted:

enough? :blink: better teach him a lesson then... :naughty:

from @ThisIsCherryLee

http://tweetphoto.com/19130532

@mikasounds we are golden in #Madrid muchas graciasa por venir!!! Te queremos!!

AND

from @Wttwotc:

@mikasounds your concert have just unded and i can say i am the most happy person in the world.

AND

from @SaioLo:

Amazing!!the Mika's show is the best I've ever been!!!RELAX TAKE iT EASYYYYYY

http://tweetphoto.com/19131623

from @ThisIsCherryLee

http://tweetphoto.com/19130532

@mikasounds we are golden in #Madrid muchas graciasa por venir!!! Te queremos!!

AND

from @Wttwotc:

@mikasounds your concert have just unded and i can say i am the most happy person in the world.

AND

from @SaioLo:

Amazing!!the Mika's show is the best I've ever been!!!RELAX TAKE iT EASYYYYYY

http://tweetphoto.com/19131623

can only think of one thing right now... Wonka when meeting da man :naughty:

Archived