Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes April 19/10 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we're back home safe and sound after the most surrealistic day in our lives by far. And getting ready for the Madrid gig, going to hte Q in half an hour, hope we get a nice spot, wish the most stressed BGs ever good luck!!!:aah:

Have the best time!!!!! :wub2:

Keep us updated!:biggrin2:

Thanks .. I learnt this weekend what an incredible community we have ...as if I didnt know (ok we bitch and argue and not everyone is best friendies .. but still) .. the support base is incredible :wub2:

So true!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

It was quite impressive to read.

I had a HORRIBLE weekend , Saturday especially looking at my poor little suitcase :boxed:

Really really awful .. but things move on ..

aw. :huglove: so sorry for you and everyone else who's missing a gig due to that volcano. :sad:

everyone who's going to madrid, have fun! - and don't be so lazy like the peeps in barcelona, WE WANT REPORTS!!! :aah::fisch::naughty:

Have fun, everyone... :wub2:

And... a special hug for those who were supposed to be there but couldn't make it! :huglove:

I second that! It's not very pleasant to see how many people are affected by that stupid volcano...I know of many people who are actually supposed to be flying somewhere but can't. I really hope everything will be back to normal very soon!

It makes me especially sad that so many MFCers just couldn't make it to Barca and Madrid as planned. I hope you all try to stay positive. We're all feeling for you!:huglove:

Nevertheless I would like to tell everyone who's actually attending this gig: Have fun with the new show! :groupwave:

What is Dammy?:blink:

Amsterdam :wink2:

What is Dammy?:blink:

believe it or not, it's amsterdam :naughty:

it's hard to keep up with all the abbreviations on here, isn't it?

in 3 years, i learnt that choccies are chocolates, pressies are presents, and lately that dammy is amsterdam.

there are a few more, but i can't remember right now :aah:

believe it or not, it's amsterdam :naughty:

it's hard to keep up with all the abbreviations on here, isn't it?

in 3 years, i learnt that choccies are chocolates, pressies are presents, and lately that dammy is amsterdam.

there are a few more, but i can't remember right now :aah:

Brekkie=Breakfast, sarnie=sandwich, Donny=Doncaster:thumb_yello::naughty:

Archived