Mika Live@Home April 30 2010

Louiza

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was so great!! :D

Mika seemed to have the fun of his life. So did the band. I think it was nice because they really worked as a group, you can feel they like playing together :D And the songs were all great!! Love Today was like a firework!! So energic and powerful. Loved Toy Boy and One Foot Boy. And everything haha. Except Grace Kelly in French... I don't know, I don't really like the French version :S

Good night!!! :D:bye:

:aah:Just when I though I was a little over Mika and could comfortably move on to other artists...this comes along!:wub2:

Silly me :blush-anim-cl: Mika's music has me for life!

But of course, this way of performing is what I prefer over any big stage show any time, the only thing we need is him singing and playing the piano.

This remind me so much of the acoustic tour!:wub2::wub2:

Mika, we need another acoustic tour.

You said the word!:mf_lustslow:

Oh. This is something very nice to come home to. Many thanks for the link. I love it. Takes me back years to when he did a lot of that acoustic stuff at tv shows. It was brilliant then and it's amazingly fantastic now with those tight bg vocals, you really get the feeling that those people have grown into what this band is now. It's like the perfect entity. Not that Mika+piano would need anything else. I'm really happy with either option.

And it's filmed so beautifully. And I love that way of interview, it's something different. Lovely. And he did One Foot Boy.

Not much left to ask for.

I know what we could ask for...an acoustic tour!:blush-anim-cl:

Ughhh. Youtube is not gonna work out. No matter what I do (edit the files, rename, re-upload), Universal disables the audio within five minutes of uploading. I have never had this problem before, and I've uploaded a lot of Mika tv footage in the past.:dunno:

I tried. :emot-sad:

Ughhh. Youtube is not gonna work out. No matter what I do (edit the files, rename, re-upload), Universal disables the audio within five minutes of uploading. I have never had this problem before, and I've uploaded a lot of Mika tv footage in the past.:dunno:

I will try.. I need to dowload it to my computer first..

no problem, thanks anyways!! :huglove:

It tells me that "Love Today" is corrupted. Is anybody else getting the same problem?
Love Today is corrupted for me as well.
Maybe the problem is not in the files themselves but in the zip? Anyway, I've uploaded another one, only Love Today.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/opoc88

Watched it, loved it and downloaded it, got a problem.:blink:

Thanx kaatje, that's exactley what I needed. :thumb_yello: Don't know what's wrong with that zip-file. Some can open it, some can't.

Watched it, loved it and downloaded it, got a problem.:blink:

Thanx kaatje, that's exactley what I needed. :thumb_yello: Don't know what's wrong with that zip-file. Some can open it, some can't.

I just downloaded the first file again, the whole version, and now everything is great! It's the problem of downloading, not of the file itself.

I use VLC player, no problem now. :thumb_yello:

What does everyone mean by "acoustic" show? Small? Until Mika ditches his electronic keyboard he's not performing acoustically. :naughty:

I love the whole mood of the house and the gig. And Jimmy telling Mika to pipe down because he's busy complimenting Cherisse. :roftl: