Mika in Louboutin Mini-Film! 23 april 2010

dcdeb

You know, it is surprising... One day I wished to write to Mika on twitter, that He would turn out the remarkable clown . But had decided not to write, I have thought He can take offence. And I have kept silent. And He has made himself the clown). I was not mistaken. Mika is the lovely remarkable clown)

It is deja vue. I imagined Him such)

like others said,clowns used to scare the cr*p out of me when i was i kid. i totally hated them. but i guess i've changed my mind :mf_rosetinted:

That mask really suits him. i love it :wub2:

Wish I could..I love how it suits him and how cute he looks etc...but CLOWNS...eeeeeeek! Had to watch through my fingers!

I would love Dita Von Teese's shoes (Please Loubi if you are reading this:wink2:) I have tiny feet so would look real purrrrty :biggrin2:

I made an short vid of mika as clown.. haha.. i think it's VERY funny :D..

That is so cute Sylvana!:thumb_yello:

Love it or hate it Mika as a clown is so appropriate.

The dichotomy is so Mika!:thumb_yello:

It fits in with his music so well.

The opposite of what it looks is what counts or how he entices.:thumb_yello:

I made an short vid of mika as clown.. haha.. i think it's VERY funny :D..

OH MY GOODNESS :roftl:

I don't why but the whole thing just reminded me of The Joker :roftl::roftl: I thought the clown face suited Mika quite well though.

Clowns don't usually bother me, but i have to say...

I understand why people would find them creepy... I thought Mike looked a bit creepy there :blink:

Mike? :blink: Are you thinking of the Mike in the lumberjack?

Sorry Tegan, I just had to point it out :aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: We're becoming twins, Sara...TWINS I TELL YOU! :roftl::roftl:

I know, I have noticed, in some ways :roftl:

I just love the fact that he don't have to wear a wig to get the curly clown hair :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, it would probably take him far less time to put a wig on, than to use the curlers :lmao:

Ooooh what ways? :teehee: I think you're cool, so I can only think that this is a good thing :biggrin2:

Oh Caz, you're so cute, but thank you for that :blush-anim-cl:. I don't know, little things. I also thought that he looked like The Joker in that Loubi thingie, maybe that helped? :naughty:

Oh Caz, you're so cute, but thank you for that :blush-anim-cl:. I don't know, little things. I also thought that he looked like The Joker in that Loubi thingie, maybe that helped? :naughty:

I try. :roftl: I think he only looked like the Joker when he was on his back though :aah: When he was just sitting there looking glum I thought he looked quite cute :wub2:

OH MY GOODNESS :roftl:

I don't why but the whole thing just reminded me of The Joker :roftl::roftl: I thought the clown face suited Mika quite well though.

hahahahaah :naughty::roftl: it was nice to make it :P