Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

He really uses the length of his arms to include as many people as possible at times like that! I actually noticed he did it in our photo too, a few minutes earlier. We were the "glue gunners".

He really uses the length of his arms to include as many people as possible at times like that! I actually noticed he did it in our photo too, a few minutes earlier. We were the "glue gunners".

Yeah he did that in Eden as well, just pulled us all really close together:naughty:

I like how Mika placed his hand on that man as well so he didn't feel excluded lol

lol!! that's exactly what happened! his hand was initially on my shoulder but when the guy joined in the pic at the last minute, Mika changed his hand to the guys shoulder. hahaaaa and i wasnt very happy with that. lol just kiddin. :boxed:

I like how Mika placed his hand on that man as well so he didn't feel excluded lol

I know, I was thinking the same :lmfao: And it looks so funny, hahaha!!! The arm looks extra long. Hilarious.

Lovely pic, um roomie

oh and then he came out and I didn't mean to ask him to sign anything more, but he do have a crazy "I'm going to sign it all" pencil...and so he signed my camera case:

cameracaseforum.jpg

most of all, I think I love this autograph because it wasn't meant to be.:wub2:...and I DO LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

Is not special, it doesn't say anything exceptional, but it remembers me of a magic night.. :blush-anim-cl:

awww... :fangurl:

wow lucky you!! you had two autographs the same day and one of them in your camera case. It looks really beautiful with Mika's sign on it :wink2:

here's mine. me and my twin sister got to meet him at a M&G in Singapore last month. ;)

u can check out more pics at my sis fb album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044321&id=1086623225&l=6cde84e0dc

my twin eda (extreme left) & me (second from right)

mikatwin2.jpg

p1020405r.jpg

lovely photo!! I am so jealous! :mf_lustslow:

I hope I can get a picture with him the 14th august :blush-anim-cl:... And, if it's possible, an autograph too. Well, first I have to convince my father.

you all have very beautiful Mika's signs, drawings and even photos!! I can't quote them all, but I loved every one you posted! :D

here's mine. me and my twin sister got to meet him at a M&G in Singapore last month. ;)

u can check out more pics at my sis fb album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044321&id=1086623225&l=6cde84e0dc

my twin eda (extreme left) & me (second from right)

mikatwin2.jpg

p1020405r.jpg

I hate myself!! why did I realize I fell in love with Mika just after he's had his gig in singapore??? :tears::tears:

If it had been faster, I could've gone to singapore and see him T.T

omg, you girls are really lucky..

btw roomie, who's that man actually? he looks so funny there :naughty:

But with Mika placed his hand on his shoulder, it shows that he's the real sweet. Mika, I mean, not the shoulder-man.. :blush-anim-cl:

I hate myself!! why did I realize I fell in love with Mika just after he's had his gig in singapore??? :tears::tears:

If it had been faster, I could've gone to singapore and see him T.T

omg, you girls are really lucky..

btw roomie, who's that man actually? he looks so funny there :naughty:

But with Mika placed his hand on his shoulder, it shows that he's the real sweet. Mika, I mean, not the shoulder-man.. :blush-anim-cl:

lol he's a contest winner, i don't know who he is.. hahaa!! mika's real sweet!! :biggrin2:

Oh no!!! :lmfao

Oh yes!! :aah::lmfao:

AHA. AHAHA. That's hilarous! :roftl

:roftl:

I saw what he was going to do and I was like :shocked::no: but I didn't say anything because it already went wrong twice so I kinda didn't dare anymore :P

The first time was when he signed the present I had for him .. When I said it was for him he was like:

000011316border.jpg

And then he saw that album that I had under my arm, and he looked at it and was like: "is this for me?" .. Looking quite happy, and then I had to tell him it wasn't for him :aah:

So when I saw him signing at the 'wrong' side I really didn't dare to say anything, haha ...

(here's the video of a part of the M&G, you can see it all happen there :teehee:

)

I totally adore that moment :wub2: (and what came after it :blush-anim-cl:). And I now have a photo-album for him, exactly the same (without the spilled drink on it etc. :P ), wanted to give it to him yesterday at Werchter because it's about Werchter 2008 .. would have been really perfect .. But that didn't work out :aah: Next time ...

Oh yes!! :aah::lmfao:

:rof tl:

I saw what he was going to do and I was like :shocked::no: but I didn't say anything because it already went wrong twice so I kinda didn't dare anymore :P

The first time was when he signed the present I had for him .. When I said it was for him he was like:

000011316border.jpg

And then he saw that album that I had under my arm, and he looked at it and was like: "is this for me?" .. Looking quite happy, and then I had to tell him it wasn't for him :aah:

So when I saw him signing at the 'wrong' side I really didn't dare to say anything, haha ...

(here's the video of a part of the M&G, you can see it all happen there :tee hee:

)

I totally adore that moment :wub2: (and what came after it :blush-anim-cl:). And I now have a photo-album for him, exactly the same (without the spilled drink on it etc. :P ), wanted to give it to him yesterday at Werchter because it's about Werchter 2008 .. would have been really perfect .. But that didn't work out :aah: Next time ...

HAHAHA :roftl: poor you :mf_rosetinted: I wouldn't ask for him to sign again after that, either... what did you gave to him?

And what did he said about the Black Eyed Peas? I understood that you were going to a show where he and BEP were singing, but I have listening problems, so :biggrin2:

HAHAHA :roftl: poor you :mf_rosetinted: I wouldn't ask for him to sign again after that, either... what did you gave to him?

And what did he said about the Black Eyed Peas? I understood that you were going to a show where he and BEP were singing, but I have listening problems, so :biggrin2:

I gave a lot of things :aah: I had some gifts for all the gigs I was going to (5 in total) but it kinda went wrong to give the present so he got them all the last 3 gigs :aah: The thing he signed were some Space Ducks, little plastic ducks with space outfits .. Quite funny :aah: And with the top of it 5 boxes of Kinder Surprises :lmfao: (had one of them for each gig, but that didn't work out :bleh:).

It did gave me this reaction:

dsc01663x.jpg

:wub2:

And the show was TW Classic (Werchter Classic), because I had the photo-album of Werchter 2008 and he said 'oh, I remember that show, are you coming this year too?', something along those lines .. And then he just said it was going to be a great show because the Scissor Sisters and BEP were also there ..

The thing he signed were some Space Ducks, little plastic ducks with space outfits .. Quite funny :aah:

:roftl:

Do you have a pic of them?

They must have looked pretty unique based on his reaction...:teehee:

I gave a lot of things :aah: I had some gifts for all the gigs I was going to (5 in total) but it kinda went wrong to give the present so he got them all the last 3 gigs :aah: The thing he signed were some Space Ducks, little plastic ducks with space outfits .. Quite funny :aah: And with the top of it 5 boxes of Kinder Surprises :lmfao: (had one of them for each gig, but that didn't work out :bleh:).

It did gave me this reaction:

dsc01663x.jpg

:wub2:

And the show was TW Classic (Werchter Classic), because I had the photo-album of Werchter 2008 and he said 'oh, I remember that show, are you coming this year too?', something along those lines .. And then he just said it was going to be a great show because the Scissor Sisters and BEP were also there ..

OOh, he said "Scissor Sisters" >.<' i didn't get that.

Ahh, I can imagine those Space Ducks :thumb_yello: you probably made everyone smile, 'cause everybody loves when Mika laugh :biggrin2:

lol!! that's exactly what happened! his hand was initially on my shoulder but when the guy joined in the pic at the last minute, Mika changed his hand to the guys shoulder. hahaaaa and i wasnt very happy with that. lol just kiddin. :boxed:

Great picture ul_roomies!!!:mf_lustslow: You are so lucky!!

WOW :fangurl: he's at least a foot taller than everyone else!!

000011316border.jpg

(here's the video of a part of the M&G, you can see it all happen there :teehee:

)

Awww, he is so sweet in that video. His sweetness is so genuine that you can't help but love him:wub2:

thanksss. yeahh he's so tall! and i was wearing heels! hahaaaa :teehee:

I'm really short too. In this picture I am right next to him in the blue Big Girl outfit...(courtesy of Ingie)

DSCF3929.jpg

I'm nearly 21 years old and only 5". :aah: I'd fit in really well in Asia...

I'm really short too. In this picture I am right next to him in the blue Big Girl outfit...(courtesy of Ingie)

DSCF3929.jpg

Don't worry :huglove: I'm just a wee bit taller than you, almost 5'1 :aah: and I can't remember the last time I witnessed a spectacular change in my height... and I'm 17 :lmfao::aah:

Staying on topic, I hope I'll be able to add stuff here to the collection after Mika's gig on the 24th :wink2: until then, I have nothing to share :blush-anim-cl: and by the way, this picture is really cute!

I know, I was thinking the same :lmfao: And it looks so funny, hahaha!!! The arm looks extra long. Hilarious.

Lovely pic, um roomie

you remember the animated tv series 'inspector gadget'? he used to say 'go go gadget's hands' (or sth like that i've never watched english version:teehee:) :naughty::naughty:

yea, u would! lol! that's a really cute pic!! :wub2: