Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeh Im curious now ... xxx and not , the 3 kiss thing means something .. :wub2:

You'll have to ask him.:biggrin2:

Personally (being practical) I would have thought it was just down to if he had time or not?

• 2 weeks later...

I have never asked Mika for an autograph before but the programs were so lovely. I had my fingers crossed for a personal note and not just a signature and he did not disappoint.

4683860269_e063a8dedd_b.jpg

There is only one kiss FD. What does it mean?? :shocked:

:tears:

Aw, some day :huglove:

Here is my first Mika's autograph! I love it He made that for me before tha AB gig in Bruxelles.... It was great::biggrin2:

autogr13.jpg

It was here::biggrin2:

p1020810.jpg

love how it's written in french:wub2:

I have never asked Mika for an autograph before but the programs were so lovely. I had my fingers crossed for a personal note and not just a signature and he did not disappoint.

4683860269_e063a8dedd_b.jpg

lovely!! these programs are so beautiful, how could you not want them signed.

SPM_A0012-1-1.jpg

He did this ^ in Paris after PDP.

My tshirt was over the barrier and after I said it was mine and he drew me a pic...:wub2:

It was the first crying eye I had seen...wonder if he would have coloured it blue if he had a blue Sharpie! :wink2:th101.jpg

I have never worn it incase the pic comes off!

Ohhh lordy .. I love these new ones :wub2:

Tine .. when he writes something like that .. one kiss or three doesnt matter .. thats such a great comment

Syl .. there is some great things in there too ...

Daisy .. your the first I LOVE YOU .. that must of been 2007?

Ok,I have a few random tickets and bits with his signature and or kisses on, but they are not personalised, so here are my pride and joy :blush-anim-cl:....The 3 "selected" ones :naughty:. I hope that the links work.

This one was in Doncaster in Nov 2007, when I asked him to sign the "test run" Tshirt that I had made before doing the proper one, that I had given to him a couple of weeks before Doncaster, in Dusseldorf:

doncaster2007thsirtsiggy.jpg

This one I got in Glasgow also in Nov 2007, and he wrote "Big Kiss" in Spanish :wub2::

Glasgow2007sig.jpg

And this one is the last one that I got in Tokyo earlier this month, which just left me all :fangurl:

signaturetokyo.jpg

Edited by sariflor

Okay guys improve ya on two very interesting autographs from the same day!:thumb_yello:

39.jpg

I said it was interesting:thumb_yello:

40.jpg

And this one he just took my shirt and wrote on it... i haven't ask for it:shocked:.. thanks Meeks now can i never wear that shirt again!:thumb_yello: