Pre-show chatter: Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 07-May-2010

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried to coerce Bienie into getting the same camera we have, so hopefully she caved and did so. :roftl:

Yeah, I noticed :das: Let's hope that she did! Or that she got the amazing Canon that I saw on an ad today: stereo sound HD video and 14x optical zoom :teehee:

In any case I'm sure that we'll get some good footage. UNLIKE our *cough* amazing *cough* performane in Stockholm, that went majorly unfilmed (hint, hint tiibet :roftl::bleh:)

I so wish I had been able to go to this show.....sounds fantastic.

Tweet from Luke...

That was amazing being on stage with @mikasounds @jimmyplaysbass @iMMamusic <3333 via Tweetie :thumb_yello:

I so wish I had been able to go to this show.....sounds fantastic.

Tweet from Luke...

That was amazing being on stage with @mikasounds @jimmyplaysbass @iMMamusic <3333 via Tweetie :thumb_yello:

OOh, shame, Luke is so cute :naughty:. He gets so excited :wub2:.

Oh stage invasion! I miss those.

Well, more than stage invasion it just sounds like Mika pulled FD up (must have been the mesmerrrrrrrising green eyes :roftl:) and he had the regular LG'BG gang, which is what Luke was a part of .

:naughty: But yeah, the stage invasions were fun anyway!

Well, more than stage invasion it just sounds like Mika pulled FD up (must have been the mesmerrrrrrrising green eyes :roftl:) and he had the regular LG'BG gang, which is what Luke was a part of .

Well yeah that's true lol :teehee: Freddie looked so funny :roftl: And Luke was part of the death march?

freddie was on stage :shocked: i can't wait to see this!!!

vids pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :fangurl:

I had to got to bed now, but I can´t :aah:

Most people are too tired or are too busy travelling to post much tonight. Most of the reports come in the day after, so you won't miss much.

Most people are too tired or are too busy travelling to post much tonight. Most of the reports come in the day after, so you won't miss much.

I know :teehee:, but I think I will made it to my bed soon. :aah:

FD just texted that they gave Mika the necklace and that he has "loads and loads" to tell me! :biggrin2:

Necklace! :boing: Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day! More than 80 mfcers... it guarantees many many reports!

Can we common humans know wot that necklace is all about and wot did they give Gnger that got him so excited and emotional????

Well, Jimmy was supposed to get a book mfcers made(including me... fangurl moment here) for him:teehee: but i dont know if thats what hes talking about!:naughty:

Can we common humans know wot that necklace is all about and wot did they give Gnger that got him so excited and emotional????

x2! :blink:

Btw, what about the flashmob? How did it go?

Archived