MIKA heading to Argentina and Brazil!

STEP___

The South American spring will be blessed by the arrival of Mika this year following the confirmation of two shows on the continent today.

He will first head to Buenos Aires in Argentina for the Personal Festival on November 19, head to http://www.tuentrada.com to get your tickets.

The very next day, Novermber 20, Mika will be in Sao Paolo, Brazil for the Planeta Terra Festival - click here to purchase your tickets.

See you soon South America!

from mikasounds.com

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw it on facebook....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Can't describe how happy i am for you, guys. You've waited so long!!!!!!

*is totally excited and jumps around in the office* :aah:

(I'm not even concerned and can't go there...i'm just so happy for you all. Guess it's cause "We are family" at MFC :wub2::group_hug:)

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

The South American spring will be blessed by the arrival of Mika this year following the confirmation of two shows on the continent today.

He will first head to Buenos Aires in Argentina for the Personal Festival on November 19, head to www.tuentrada.com to get your tickets.

The very next day, Novermber 20, Mika will be in Sao Paolo, Brazil for the Planeta Terra Festival - click here to purchase your tickets.

See you soon South America!

from mikasounds.com

:thumb_yello:

Strange!

Can't see where the tickets are for the Argentine festival:blink:

Can they buy from there, there's nothing on there for November!

This is very good news, now I'll just need someone to help me get tickets for this, I think I'll be going to Argentina, wish I had enough money to go to Brasil too...

I think you will be able to buy them online with a credit card, I'll let you know if I see something.

Strange!

Can't see where the tickets are for the Argentine festival:blink:

Can they buy from there, there's nothing on there for November!

It will probably take more time to put the information there, since not another artist has been confirmed for the festival yet!!

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm happy to see the confirmation for Brazil and a gig in ARGENTINA too :wub2::wub2::wub2:

FINALLY

:swoon:

This is gonna be CRAZY, Cibele!!!!!!! :boing:

ahhh i've just seen that on facebook!

congratulations guys!!:wub2: you really deserve this after so much waiting:wub2:

It's on Myspace too now:thumb_yello:

Archived