Mika - Sunday Telegraph 15/8/10 - The boy from Beirut

Naectegale

Total failure on the scanning front, I'm afraid. Those cunning magazine people have sized their paper to be just a little bit bigger than A4 so it doesn't quite fit the scan bed. And I was so busy trying to capture as much text as I could, that I scanned the doc as a pdf instead of a jpeg and now can't upload it to Photobucket. :aah:

Unless someone techy can suggest a solution :puppy_eyes:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total failure on the scanning front, I'm afraid. Those cunning magazine people have sized their paper to be just a little bit bigger than A4 so it doesn't quite fit the scan bed. And I was so busy trying to capture as much text as I could, that I scanned the doc as a pdf instead of a jpeg and now can't upload it to Photobucket. :aah:

Unless someone techy can suggest a solution :puppy_eyes:

I think the easiest way would be to upload the pdf with sendspace.com or something?

• 2 weeks later...

A childhood spent dodging mortars and sniper fire? Purleeze. :boxed:

I wonder how that taught him how to take the flak ? Probably babies retain this kind of knowledge, how to dodge sniper fire etc?

I can't remember much about my first year on this earth myself.:naughty:

Hello

Mika is on the front cover of Seven magazine, free with today's Sunday telegraph - focus on his beirut background - nice pics :thumb_yello:

:Update:

jzrg.jpg

Article

Pictures

Pictures

Wow! Thanks a lot :fangurls:

I wonder if i can get a copy...I think we haven't got that magazine here :aah:

...Another reason to move to London :biggrin2:

Wow! Thanks a lot :fangurls:

I wonder if i can get a copy...I think we haven't got that magazine here :aah:

...Another reason to move to London :biggrin2:

It was a magazine with a Sunday newspaper, only available on that Sunday.

What other reasons are there to come to London apart from our newspapers? (They sell them all over the UK btw) :naughty:

SKMBT_C28010090716091_0002.jpg

Thank u for the scans hun! What would I do without mfcers! :huglove:

A childhood spent dodging mortars and sniper fire? Purleeze. :boxed:

I wonder how that taught him how to take the flak ? Probably babies retain this kind of knowledge, how to dodge sniper fire etc?

I can't remember much about my first year on this earth myself.:naughty:

Mmmm, I can remember from 2 onwards...but it seems he mastah's got a very good memory :roftl:

:aah: Still didn't get it all in, though. Droopsy posted a nice scan of the cover at the beginning of the thread.

With all the writing.:naughty:

Goes to read Droopsy's scan...:thumb_yello:

It was a magazine with a Sunday newspaper, only available on that Sunday.

What other reasons are there to come to London apart from our newspapers? (They sell them all over the UK btw) :naughty:

Eehhm...lovely city, lots of places to go, latte, reading the London Evening Standard in the tube, Hyde Park... and lots of happy memories from last time I was there :cheerful_h4h:

Archived