I can't get comfortable and relaxed enough to sleep if I'm not on my tummy. I hate it when I get a chesty cough, and I have to prop myself up to sleep, takes me ages then. Always happy when I'm better, and get back on my belly:naughty:

oh yes! very recognisable! I toss and turn endlessly if I have a cold, ending up on my tummy and then starting to cough so being forced to turn once again. hate that!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:Not at all.

I'm a very specific side sleeper (need to lie on my right side, and have a hand under my pillow, and a few other quirks)

:shocked: er - snap (except the other quirks, obviously I don't know about them :naughty:).

:shocked: er - snap (except the other quirks, obviously I don't know about them :naughty:).

I can tell you :naughty:. I need my hair covering my left ear (cause obviously, some bug or evil thing can get in there otherwise) and my left arm needs to be sort of bent, in front of me, and my duvet needs to cover the back of my neck but be kinda lower at the front :lmfao:

I can tell you :naughty:. I need my hair covering my left ear (cause obviously, some bug or evil thing can get in there otherwise) and my left arm needs to be sort of bent, in front of me, and my duvet needs to cover the back of my neck but be kinda lower at the front :lmfao:

:roftl: OK, not that quirky. But I sleep on my right side with my right leg curled up higher than my left, and my right hand under the pillow. And unless it's very cold my feet are usually uncovered :naughty:

Yeah, I feel exactly the same :dunno: I find it impossible to breathe, and my boobs get totally in the way :aah:

Am quite flat-chested so don't have that problem. :teehee:
same here :naughty:

but I get a backache, if I sleep on my tummy

Edited by mari62

Well, according to that study only 7% of people (as per their survey) are tummy sleepers, and it looks like a high percentage of these are MFC'ers.

:roftl:

Here's what sleeping positions reveal. :naughty:

http://www.realmeaningofdreams.com/sleep-positions.html

"Freefall

This position is described as lying on your front with your hands around your pillow and head to one side. These people can be aggressive and extroverted but underneath they are rather thinned skinned and sensitive not being fond of criticism or intense situations.

According to studies this position aids digestion."

:doh:that's why he is so skinny :naughty:

I don't understand how people can sleep on their stomachs. It's so uncomfortable. :aah:

P.S. How did we get on to the subject of sleeping positions? :naughty:

Here's what sleeping positions reveal. :naughty:

http://www.realmeaningofdreams.com/sleep-positions.html

I was wondering the same, how did we get there? :naughty:

Btw i sleep in the first position but in the freefall one too, but I'm quite atypical because I really did miles in bed trying to find the position before I fall asleep and as it seems I change position even when I'm sleeping

:roftl:

"Freefall

This position is described as lying on your front with your hands around your pillow and head to one side. These people can be aggressive and extroverted but underneath they are rather thinned skinned and sensitive not being fond of criticism or intense situations.

According to studies this position aids digestion."

:doh:that's why he is so skinny :naughty:

:blink: That seems true! That's my sleeping position as well and I can eat whatever I want without putting any weight on.

:blink: That seems true! That's my sleeping position as well and I can eat whatever I want without putting any weight on.

:shocked: We seem to have discovered the best way of dieting

*note to self: bury head into the pillow tonight* :teehee:

Starting tonight i'll sleep like that then.. :mf_rosetinted: I have 3 kilos to loose, i'm too lazy to do sports and i can't resist my love for cakes! :aah::roftl:

I usualy sleep in foetal positon on my left side and my left shoulder often hurts me. :boxed: