• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"...He wore red suspenders and loved opera...."

28ecf911ff5a.jpg

:wub2:

I think Lena was talking about the picture - I thought it was Jools Holland :naughty:

I speak about this photo:blink:

watermark

I have died

:wub2:

Edited by guylainem123

Lena that picture is not his teacher, that is Jools Holland. If you go back to the first GK performance on Jools Holland on YT you will see Mika wearing that outfit.

but he has a red suspenders):teehee: and look more young that now)

Well, not only Bean, actually, but Rowan Atkinson. She knows about him more than I about Mika :mf_rosetinted:

no please... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

don´t tell me that she knows the color of his undies too :shocked:

and the name of his dog:shocked:

and if he´s a tummy sleeper:shocked:

and if he likes spaguetti with nutella or tuna fish with broccoli:shocked:

and if he lives in his mother basement:shocked:

and if he´s a liar:mf_rosetinted:

and so on...:blink:

no please... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

don´t tell me that she knows the color of his undies too :shocked:

and the name of his dog:shocked:

and if he´s a tummy sleeper:shocked:

and if he likes spaguetti with nutella or tuna fish with broccoli:shocked:

and if he lives in his mother basement:shocked:

and if he´s a liar:mf_rosetinted:

and so on...:blink:

So you can't state that you know all mentioned above for sure :naughty:

I'm learning French and ahve been for 4 years. I took it up because I needed one more class to fill my schedual and thought "I can't understand Mika's French interviews. Screw it, I'll learn French." and I never regretted it!

It only seems natural that while I can only "Like" the pictures the Italian Mika fans post on FB and now with Mika writing this collum, that it should be Meeks who pushes me to learn another one :D

Does it come with a skipper? I wonder who is driving Mika's boat?

On the pics there were two guys with walkie-talkies so I suppose they are crew. I think you charter the yachts with a crew if you want to have a relaxed journey. As we were on Elba in June there were lots of those yachts in the small harbour near our house: some stopped for the night in the middle of the harbour, the rubber boat with passengers would come over to the beach and the corso and they would go for a dinner in a restaurant and then return on the yacht. Or the crew would prepare a dinner for them on board. It looked very romantic: people sitting on deck with candle lights and the dark sky above with the stars. We used to sit at the bar on the corso in the evenings, drinking our drinks, looking at the yachts and imagining where we would travel to if we would posess such a yacht... :wub2:

PS I can't believe it's already September. I want the summer back. :tears:

Edited by southeast

On the pics there were two guys with walkie-talkies so I suppose they are crew. I think you charter the yachts with a crew if you want to have a relaxed journey. As we were on Elba in June there were lots of those yachts in the small harbour near our house: some stopped for the night in the middle of the harbour, the rubber boat with passengers would come over to the beach and the corso and they would go for a dinner in a restaurant and then return on the yacht. Or the crew would prepare a dinner for them on board. It looked very romantic: people sitting on deck with candle lights and the dark sky above with the stars. We used to sit at the bar on the corso in the evenings, drinking our drinks, looking at the yachts and imagining where we would travel to if we would posess such a yacht... :wub2:

PS I can't believe it's already September. I want the summer back. :tears:

The summer is too short in Northern Europe!:blink:

It sounds wonderful about the yachts... imagine having a crew!:mf_lustslow:

We have a really big archipelago here in Stockholm and I have spent many summers on boats, both motor and sailing-boats, but we didn't have people to make our little dinners!:naughty:

Not to run the boat either, it was really up to you to read the nautical chart properly and watch out for rocks under the water!:roftl: