• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do ALL celebs always go to the same places? Seems like Mika is not the only one in Portofino: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/gallery-e6frfmr9-1111120736498?page=17

it's always been a posh place for them to go, maybe just a bit 'fanè'...old fashioned now. but i read somewhere it's becoming trendy again :original:

The shirts of our candidate for the Pulitzer Prize have a contagious disease that have aired to the pillow too.

Residents of Portofino fear now become stripes!

Alert and panic at the harbour.

Ooooooooh Allegra! You really can find or build humor everytime and everywhere :aah::roftl::roftl::roftl:

That is a BEAUTIFUL letter, the one about him and his family driving to Paris, how he always felt awkward and his time at the Royal College of Music. He wrote it really well.

Bloody hell Mika, write us another blog will you?! You're really good at it.

(Unless someone helped you compose that message :naughty:)

That is a BEAUTIFUL letter, the one about him and his family driving to Paris, how he always felt awkward and his time at the Royal College of Music. He wrote it really well.

Bloody hell Mika, write us another blog will you?! You're really good at it.

(Unless someone helped you compose that message :naughty:)

Indeed! Someone called Mica. :wink2:

it's always been a posh place for them to go, maybe just a bit 'fanè'...old fashioned now. but i read somewhere it's becoming trendy again :original:

I went to see it during my holidays, because it's a quite famous place, and it was beautiful, but it was full of really ugly expensive yachts :aah:

He so deserves some rest and privacy, I hope paparazzi didn't disturb him too much :sneaky2:

I went to see it during my holidays, because it's a quite famous place, and it was beautiful, but it was full of really ugly expensive yachts :aah:

He so deserves some rest and privacy, I hope paparazzi didn't disturb him too much :sneaky2:

well...he should have chosen another place then:wink2:

but i hope the same nina :thumb_yello:

and especially i hope fans keep off :sneaky2:

Is this for real?

I really can't see Mika writing a colum in a mag. It takes him ages to even tweet us!! But if it is real I wish him luck, and at least Microsoft Word checks the spelling. If it can read Italian of course!:teehee:

Oh I can- think how brilliant those random arty blogs were- I loved them all. I think he'd have kept them up longer, as they were really on a subject that excites him, if he'd had a more stimulating response

And that article (english version only, I'm afraid) is just lovely. Were the gorgeous boating pics with it?

What sort of mag is XL Repubbica?

Edited by Soaring Simpson

well...he should have chosen another place then:wink2:

but i hope the same nina :thumb_yello:

and especially i hope fans keep off :sneaky2:

Yes, he must know it's famous for celebrities... :teehee:

I can't imagine fans disturbing him during his holidays :blink: I really hope not!

Oh I can- think how brilliant those random arty blogs were- I loved them all.

And that article (english version, I'm afraid) is just lovely.

What sort of mag is XL Repubbica?

it's the music/trends monthly magazine of the newspaper LaRepubblica

(and as we are in Italy, let me say it's a left party editorial group...against mr.berlusconi :teehee:)

edit: just seen allegra's post... :wink2:

Edited by robertina

Finally a music magazine and not a fashion one!!!

And La Repubblica (same editor) is one of the most important newspaper in Italy.:thumb_yello:

it's the music/trends monthly magazine of the newspaper LaRepubblica

(and as we are in Italy, let me say it's a left party editorial group...against mr.berlusconi :teehee:)

edit: just seen allegra's post... :wink2:

that's fantastic- finally a classy music mag taking mika seriously- as so they should if he writes like that (at least, I'm hoping it was good writign in Italian, the english was pretty evocative)

I kept accidentally typing La Repubblica- now I know why

thanks

XL was the first magazine to have Mika on cover in italy in march 2007...they did a good job :wink2:

see the thread here :original:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1334

awwww, i love searching the archive! :biggrin2:

Oh- I know those pics- I didn't make the connection, though they've got XL... plastered all over them

what does the xl stand for?