• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooooh that is so beautiful and well written!

I love him all the more now and I hope he knows even a little bit, how much he inspires me (and others I'm sure) to feel comfortable and confident in identity the way music influenced him :wub2:

Thank you for sharing! :flowers2:

I love that his shirt matches the pillow! :naughty:

After having worn red stripes shirts for months during his gigs, he's now wearing a blue one...:shocked:

This guy definitly likes stripes too much..

Does anyone know what's wrong with Mika and stripes?? :roftl:

Isn't everybody?

:blink:Not at all.

I'm a very specific side sleeper (need to lie on my right side, and have a hand under my pillow, and a few other quirks)

Going back to "everybody", I don't claim to have the absolute truth on it, obviously :naughty:, but most people that I've seen sleep (so, in my personal experience), are more side or back sleepers than tummy sleepers :dunno:

Going back to "everybody", I don't claim to have the absolute truth on it, obviously :naughty:, but most people that I've seen sleep (so, in my personal experience), are more side or back sleepers than tummy sleepers :dunno:

I am a tummy sleeper. my previous boss had this theory that tummy sleepers trust other people more because when you sleep on your tummy you're more vulnerable. Her ideas, not mine.:teehee: She was also a tummy sleeper and it seemed she thought we had a connection because of that. :roftl: :roftl:

Here's an explanation about different arts of sleep position. Just ask the shrink thread. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2995757&postcount=151

Well, that is very interesting :teehee:, with the percentages and all.

The only thing that I'm missing is a "other" category for freals like myself, who don't fully fit in any of their categories :naughty:.

I'm a very specific side sleeper (need to lie on my right side, and have a hand under my pillow, and a few other quirks)

I was always a tummy sleeper till I put on weight. I'd still prefer to do that if I could.

I am a tummy sleeper. my previous boss had this theory that tummy sleepers trust other people more because when you sleep on your tummy you're more vulnerable. Her ideas, not mine.:teehee: She was also a tummy sleeper and it seemed she thought we had a connection because of that. :roftl: :roftl:

Oh? I thought It was the contrary... Because if we refer to cats or dogs, when we are petting them and they expose their tummy, that means they have confidence in the one who's petting them... Well maybe is this a little bit off board I don't know ^^"

Oh? I thought It was the contrary... Because if we refer to cats or dogs, when we are petting them and they expose their tummy, that means they have confidence in the one who's petting them... Well maybe is this a little bit off board I don't know ^^"

Hmmm...Interesting discussion!

I've always been told that the "showing their tummy" move from dogs means that they are being submissive, not that it's necessarily a matter of trust :dunno:

In any case, and going back to humans sleeping, I reckon ANY position is vulnerable, because as long as we're sleeping, we can't defend ourselves, so I guess that it doesn't matter much how we're positioned :roftl:

Isn't everybody?

My friend isn't, he has to sleep on his back, due to his sleep apnea, he has to wear a mask connected to a machine to keep his breathing regulated.

I sleep on my tummy though, can't get to sleep if I don't.

My friend isn't, he has to sleep on his back, due to his sleep apnea, he has to wear a mask connected to a machine to keep his breathing regulated.

I sleep on my tummy though, can't get to sleep if I don't.

Well, according to that study only 7% of people (as per their survey) are tummy sleepers, and it looks like a high percentage of these are MFC'ers.

Well, according to that study only 7% of people (as per their survey) are tummy sleepers, and it looks like a high percentage of these are MFC'ers.

Is that all?

I thought it would have been higher.

I can't get comfortable and relaxed enough to sleep if I'm not on my tummy. I hate it when I get a chesty cough, and I have to prop myself up to sleep, takes me ages then. Always happy when I'm better, and get back on my belly:naughty: