• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG going to read it NOW! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

EDIT: I love the way he writes...really...Now comes to my mind that I really miss that old blog posts from him..anyway, he's absolutely great and ORIGINAL in everything he does..it's written very well IMO..I really liked the article and I think he has described pretty well the Italian attitude :naughty:

Can't wait for the next column!

Edited by SashaX

http://xl.repubblica.it/dettaglio/80340

this is the link of mika's english text!!!

Enjoy your reading!!!

Yay! Thank you!

I'm so glad that they posted it, the google translation was fine, but it feels like there's something lost in the translation..

I REALLY enjoyed reading that; I think that he did very well. The writing flows, and feels light to read yet interesting enough to grip you...In short, I think that he did very well.

Totally agree...

OMG! I just have read this article! :wub2::wub2: So, where is his Mormings and your is dine?

His style is so perfect, i wasn't even expected such a stunning article from dyslexic.

It is clearly seen that he reads a lot, his vocabulary is so rich and refined!

I wasn't so fangurling since Kick Ass video came out. :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Well, will go and read this thread. I wasn't able to read before expressing my admiration.

Clever men are most sexiest men ever. The power is not in the appearance, but in his brains. :fangurl:

I totally agree with you as well, especially the bit about clever men being sexy! :das:

Ooooh, found this on news.com.au... Seems he's in Italy writing, so maybe he's writing the next column? :dunno:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/gallery-e6frfmr9-1111120736498?page=2

Yay! Thank you!

I'm so glad that they posted it, the google translation was fine, but it feels like there's something lost in the translation..

Totally agree...

I totally agree with you as well, especially the bit about clever men being sexy! :das:

Ooooh, found this on news.com.au... Seems he's in Italy writing, so maybe he's writing the next column? :dunno:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/gallery-e6frfmr9-1111120736498?page=2

He seems to love that t shirt, he seems to be wearing it constantly:roftl:

oh no!!!

i SO hoped we would never know where he is!!!:sneaky2:

nobody tries to stalk him or......:boxing::gun2::gun_bandana::raygun:

Ooooops :teehee:

He seems to love that t shirt, he seems to be wearing it constantly:roftl:

He sure does... that was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture.

I saw a sail boat called Nina at Portofino harbour this summer. So I feel I'm almost there again :roftl: And there was a beautiful pink house with lots of flower near the sea. It would be a lovely place to stay :teehee:

I hope he can find some peace and quiet :wub2:

Portofino's fabulous, and so are some of the little places along the coast which you can get to by boat. Hope he has a good rest there and just chills out for a few days.:thumb_yello:

as do some trekking up and down the Mount, with killing views to the sea and mediterranean plants smell all around....

ah the places of my youth! :wub2:

enjoy Mika

Portofino's fabulous, and so are some of the little places along the coast which you can get to by boat. Hope he has a good rest there and just chills out for a few days.:thumb_yello:

A good rest?

With a computer???? :blink:

I guess he is validating his magic points on Mikasounds website.

He wants to be the winner, to avoid to do a private gig with some stranger scalper spammer :thumb_yello:

A good rest?

With a computer???? :blink:

I guess he is validating his magic points on Mikasounds website.

He wants to be the winner, to avoid to do a private gig with some stranger scalper spammer :thumb_yello:

If he has as hard a time as I did trying to validate points (half the time it didn't seem to work!), he will miss his own private gig! :teehee:

:shocked:

I emailed a friend yesterday, telling her he was probably going there. I'm psychic. :glasses3:

BTW I'm sure pop tarts need a computer to emails friends and family. :wink2:

And to browse the BBC website for news! :biggrin2:

Anyway it must be beautiful over there at the moment. I hope he will get some rest and have a nice time. :wub2:

OMG! I just have read this article! :wub2::wub2: So, where is his Mormings and your is dine?

His style is so perfect, i wasn't even expected such a stunning article from dyslexic.

It is clearly seen that he reads a lot, his vocabulary is so rich and refined!

I wasn't so fangurling since Kick Ass video came out. :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Well, will go and read this thread. I wasn't able to read before expressing my admiration.

Clever men are most sexiest men ever. The power is not in the appearance, but in his brains. :fangurl:

I thought that too. It's a beautiful piece of work. No one would ever realise he is Dyslexic. He is a beacon of hope to all who have that condition. I'm surprised he hasn't been asked to be a patron of the society (or whatever it is they have for Dyslexics) Maybe now he's doing the column, he will be asked to be an ambassador or patron for Dyslexia.

Edit: I've just left a glowing comment on the site.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

The shirts of our candidate for the Pulitzer Prize have a contagious disease that have aired to the pillow too.

Residents of Portofino fear now become stripes!

Alert and panic at the harbour.

i know right!!!!!:roftl::roftl: