head_logo.gif

Clearly enough, Mika is going to keep himself occupied when not touring, and become a famous jounalist (typos permitting) :mf_rosetinted:

so, if you want to get familiar with the magazine he's working with, here's its site.

http://xl.repubblica.it/

his column hasn't started yet, i guess he'll have his premiere in september issue.

if you type Mika in the search box, you get the following results, which i suggest to check, while waiting for his precious new column :wink2:

http://xl.repubblica.it/risultati?precsection=&keyword=mika

I KNOW! it's all in italian! how rude!

well peeps...start learning a new language...seems the boy is going to stay with US for long! :roftl:

we'll post here his column as soon as it's out :thumb_yello:

I studied Italian for 6 weeks in my Spanish class- does that count?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

head_logo.gif

Clearly enough, Mika is going to keep himself occupied when not touring, and become a famous jounalist (typos permitting) :mf_rosetinted:

so, if you want to get familiar with the magazine he's working with, here's its site.

http://xl.repubblica.it/

his column hasn't started yet, i guess he'll have his premiere in september issue.

if you type Mika in the search box, you get the following results, which i suggest to check, while waiting for his precious new column :wink2:

http://xl.repubblica.it/risultati?precsection=&keyword=mika

I KNOW! it's all in italian! how rude!

well peeps...start learning a new language...seems the boy is going to stay with US for long! :roftl:

we'll post here his column as soon as it's out :thumb_yello:

Thank you Robi, for bringing the column here, I was going to ask you if you could give us a link to it, but better reading it here:thumb_yello:

I really need to get my Italian brushed up on again, wish I hadn't got rid of the books I used for my Italian lessons now:doh:

Mmm. The combination of Mika's quirky comments, his unique spelling, and translation into Italian and then back into English - the possibilities for some oddly peculiar reading are endless! :biggrin2:

Yes, with the best will in the world, I'm thinking this could turn out to be unintentionally hilarious:naughty:

Or he could surprise us, and write an incredibley incisive piece, which will have us all go:jawdrop:

Mika, a columnist? How about his blog on MikaSounds? :aah::teehee:

Really looking forward to his column though! :biggrin2:

well..maybe he's getting paid from the magazine for the column so I think he's more interested to write on it :wink2:

plus...it's a way to spread his name and to let people know his skills....even in writing articles (we hope :teehee:)

i really wish he writes for an English magazine in the future! :teehee:

So do I. But it would have to be in a serious music magazine, not a column in something like OK STAR, or HEAT. Leave that sort of trashy column thing to the likes of Alex Reid. Mika can do so much better. If he sticks at it, of course!

*Takes bets on how long he lasts*

So do I. But it would have to be in a serious music magazine, not a column in something like OK STAR, or HEAT. Leave that sort of trashy column thing to the likes of Alex Reid. Mika can do so much better. If he sticks at it, of course!

*Takes bets on how long he lasts*

hehehe i know what you mean! :thumb_yello: it would be a surprise if Mika sticks this out.

But, Q music magazine is very good & it has had the 'Planet Mika' article in it before. They are obviously FOR Mika so that would be great if he ever got hooked up with that! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

hehehe i know what you mean! :thumb_yello: it would be a surprise if Mika sticks this out.

But, Q music magazine is very good & it has had the 'Planet Mika' article in it before. They are obviously FOR Mika so that would be great if he ever got hooked up with that! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

I agree. Q MAG is the right kind of forum for Mika to write in.

Mind you... He could practice by posting on the MFC! He could use a different name and write incognito. It could be something like this...

Posted by CurlyTop1983

I quite like this Mika, even if he is a bit of a freak. I've known about him for many yeers. Even before he got famous. I was talking to my mum Mrs P... I mean HIS mum, and I said I think Mika might do some riting in a magazin sooon. I think he'll bee gud at it.

I think he's going too writ about his musik and his new 3rd album, which is going to bee his best eva.

I hope to get to know sum of yu Mika fans. Bye fore now. Love from CurlyTop1983

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Mind you... He could practice by posting on the MFC! He could use a different name and write incognito. It could be something like this...

Posted by CurlyTop1983

I quite like this Mika, even if he is a bit of a freak. I've known about him for many yeers. Even before he got famous. I was talking to my mum Mrs P... I mean HIS mum, and I said I think Mika might do some riting in a magazin sooon. I think he'll bee gud at it.

I think he's going too writ about his musik and his new 3rd album, which is going to bee his best eva.

:floor: :floor: Genius!!

Posted by CurlyTop1983

:lmao::lmfao:

I can't wait to read his column :biggrin2: it's going to be interesting.

Posted by CurlyTop1983

:roftl:

Can't wait to see what he writes! :biggrin2:

Edit: In the column, not on here, just to make that clear...