Thanks for the link ! :thumb_yello:

I understand more the details in english ! Love reading him :blush-anim-cl:

And agree for not harrassing them. Let's wait them post it and we could tweet them only if they don't post as a reminder :wink2:

I think it's best left to Robi, as she has a good rapport with them:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's best left to Robi, as she has a good rapport with them:thumb_yello:

Of course ! :thumb_yello: I wrote "we" as MFC and it's obvious I thought about Robi :wink2:

:naughty:

oh please...i only tried to help, i haven't got esclusive rights!

i'm sure next month they will post the link without even asking :wink2:

we only need to be patient :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

oh please...i only tried to help, i haven't got esclusive rights!

i'm sure next month they will post the link without even asking :wink2:

we only need to be patient :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

we know that now... so ... i think we'll live, being patient:teehee:

awesome as always!! :wub2::wub2:

love too know how deeply committed he's when he works and ofcourse does little details about his life pre fame :blush-anim-cl:

totally agree with you guys and with him, fashion now a days has no ground meaning.

He's just as right as he could be. That incredible family that Mika has probably influenced him loads and I'm sure he wouldn't have been the same person without his family's influences - music and not only! I couldn't agree more and I can say that he really is quite of a pioneer because in my oppinion he came out with a completely unique style, just as they say ''like a fresh breath of air''.

His creativity is boundless and this is one of the 10000 reasons I love him this much. Way to go, Mika!

:wub2:

Thanks very much for the link Cherisse :thumb_yello:

That's what make him different of all the others and that's why I love him so much.. He is unique :wub2:

My reading of this article is actually the opposite: he lacks the content in trends nowadays they move "too fast to be interesting" , fail to shape art, culture and history.

He makes a point that trend makers are no longer representatives of the counterculture and are no longer passionate about it, which eventually will mean that trends of today are unlikely to stand the test of time.

I agree with that. I have never followed fashion, just did and wore whatever I liked. I still do.:teehee:

I understand the same things than you and I think he's right. There is no point to follow trends now as they're just set up, consumed and thrown away in a few months or weeks sometimes... There is no content, no idea, no conscience...

Even trends are now part of mass consumption and mainstream.

You can not identify youself to a trend anymore at the risk of being outdated very quikly.

That's probably the chance of Mika. By being over the trends and creating his very own personal style, I'm sure he will last many many years :wub2:

Unlike Kanye West and Lady Gaga....:naughty:

Edited by francoise

I understand the same things than you and I think he's right. There is no point to follow trends now as they're just set up, consumed and thrown away in a few months or weeks sometimes... There is no content, no idea, no conscience...

You can not identify youself to a trend anymore at the risk of being outdated very quikly.

That's probably the chance of Mika. By being over the trends and creating his very own personal style, I'm sure he will last many many years :wub2:

Interesting!:thumb_yello:

And I'm sure you have a point!

He's written another incredible article that will have us talking for days, if not weeks. I was only a teenager when the hippies were around. I remember ppl going around with flowered shirts, and bells on chains around their necks, and flowers in their hair. I thought it was great and there seemed to be a lot of love around. Unlike these days when there seems to be so much violence.

Of course it could be that my memories are coloured by time. I think when we look back, there tends to be a rosy glow about our memories that wasn't really there at the time.

He's written another incredible article that will have us talking for days, if not weeks. I was only a teenager when the hippies were around. I remember ppl going around with flowered shirts, and bells on chains around their necks, and flowers in their hair. I thought it was great and there seemed to be a lot of love around. Unlike these days when there seems to be so much violence.

Of course it could be that my memories are coloured by time. I think when we look back, there tends to be a rosy glow about our memories that wasn't really there at the time.

I wish I was there when the hippies were around. I consider that period to be one of the most inspiring and interesting of them all. I am not sure that I would have been a hippie myself because it's not necessarily what I see myself as, but I am sure people who lived then have now lovely memories.

Can't wait to see how our period will be approached by people from the upcoming years.

Thanks very much for the link Cherisse :thumb_yello:

That's what make him different of all the others and that's why I love him so much.. He is unique :wub2:

He can create his own personal style or trend if you like cos he has great personality and expression.:wub2:

Without that all trends, movements or styles are only empty shelves without human individuality.:wink2:

And I like the article of course.:blush-anim-cl:

He can create his own personal style or trend if you like cos he has great personality and expression.:wub2:

Without that all trends, movements or styles are only empty shelves without human individuality.:wink2:

And I like the article of course.:blush-anim-cl:

It's not for nothing MFCers invented such words like Mikaish! Mika-style is not just the way of dressing, it's the way of life, of thinking, of perceiving the world.

Loved the article!!! :wub2:

and in my opinion, one of the biggest reason of why we support and love Mika, is exactly for what he writes on the article, he doesn't follow trends, he just creates his own world, you can hate it or love it, but it's his own, so he gives us something original, a world you only can find it through his music...

well done Mika! :wink2:

I wish I was there when the hippies were around. I consider that period to be one of the most inspiring and interesting of them all. I am not sure that I would have been a hippie myself because it's not necessarily what I see myself as, but I am sure people who lived then have now lovely memories.

Can't wait to see how our period will be approached by people from the upcoming years.

When I sit and think about that time. There was a lot of optimism and excitement. There was no unemployment, the music was great in the sixties with many of the legends around, like The Beatles and Elvis.

But there were also boys dying in Vietnam, and the hippie movement often got involved in the protests about that war. I think it helped to fuel the movement, especially in America. There was also the assasinations of John F, and Bobbie Kennedy, also Martin Luthor King. Killed because they dreamed of a more equal society and so they were eliminated.

There was also the Cold War, where people thought they were going to be bombed by neuclear weapons at any minute. This also made people turn towards the peace-and-love route.

So there was good stuff at that time, but also bad stuff too, but we do tend to recall the good stuff more than the bad, when we recall the past.