Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

@violet_sky: You can always explain so well :thumb_yello: I can totally understand what you mean, yes, he has SO many ideas...

About his tweet. I feel really bad for him. Maybe he wanted to share something, so he tweeted a pic and told he is in Stockholm. And he got a lot of really hard comments. I'm not pointing anyone or saying people should lie to him. Maybe he is too sensitive. I just feel a bit sad.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@violet_sky: You can always explain so well :thumb_yello: I can totally understand what you mean, yes, he has SO many ideas...

About his tweet. I feel really bad for him. Maybe he wanted to share something, so he tweeted a pic and told he is in Stockholm. And he got a lot of really hard comments. I'm not pointing anyone or saying people should lie to him. Maybe he is too sensitive. I just feel a bit sad.

yes, it always upsets me when someone is upset, i feel bad. i'm like that in real life as well. but it doesn't mean i have to like everything he mentions/does

same thing with my kids... i love them to heaven and back, but it doesn't mean i have to like everything they do. :sneaky2:

Ok...I still consider myself as a honeymooner :naughty: So I'm quite patient with him...but even as a not-so-old fan the lack of information started to get a bit dissapointing for me as well...

When I first started to be interested in him as an artist...I watched tones of videos of Mika...and most of them was about his album making process...and actually that was one of the most importnant things which lead me to the MFC...I became a member not only to share my intrest but also to witness every step of his album making...I thought it would be great to follow the process by the vlogs and the tweets and whatsoever...these are things that makes you feel connected to the artist...like you are actually a part of the process...but now...what do we know about what he does? What do we know about the new music he's working on? Nothing...:huh: I am okay with a bit of mystery...but I don't like being both blind and deaf... just a bit more information would be enough to keep my intrest...:rolls_eyes:

But I also do believe that it'll worth to wait...Because after all these ''The less you know, the better'' thing...he probably will come out with something that'll blow our minds :naughty: So he can keep posting whatever he wants the clowns, the bees or the lambs...as long as it's something ''Mikaish'' I'll keep loving his random stuff...:biggrin2:

I totally agree with this sentence. :thumb_yello:

I suppose in a way, to me it just sort of seems a bit of a waste as I believe that he has such incredible talent - and this is very much under recognised...certainly in the UK and the US anyway. However, as you say, it seems that he is happy to go in other directions at the moment.

Maybe he will change direction again in the future.

Doesn't really matter to me to be honest. I do love to hear him get radio play but what I feel about him isn't based on how the rest of the world views him.

Yes, that's all I mean as well. He is so unique and talented I'd love everyone in Britain to have chance to remember that. I hope he doesn't leave Twitter, because whatever he tweets, at least we know he's still alive and kicking-ass. But I think the negatives that might have been posted about the clown, are really down to the fact he didn't tell us what the clown picture represents. But I really hope he isn't upset! That would be awful!!

I am shocked after reading violent messages to Mika on Twitter :shocked:

I was educated in a way where politeness is important. When you don't love something you have to say "I don't like ..." and not say "it's ****".

I'm impatient to have news from the new album he prepares but I don't take all Mika's twitt for clue of his third album.

We don't know why this photo will be used but some fans start to speculate and threatening Mika to unfollow him if he makes the sad clown theme for his third album :insane:

Seriously some people becoming mad :boxed:

Life is short, enjoying life and every moment, don't loosing time and energy just because you don't like a picture.

You can't judge an album without having listened the result:wink2:

Mika does what he wants, he works but like the majority of us he has a life. He hasn't stop living for making a new album, he does other things.

I was educated in a way where politeness is important. When you don't love something you have to say "I don't like ..." and not say "it's ****".

I'm impatient to have news from the new album he prepares but I don't take all Mika's twitt for clue of his third album.

We don't know why this photo will be used but some fans start to speculate and threatening Mika to unfollow him if he makes the sad clown theme for his third album :insane:

Life is short, enjoying life and every moment, don't loosing time and energy just because you don't like a picture.

Mika does what he wants, he works but like the majority of us he has a life. He hasn't stop living for making a new album, he does other things.

Well said :thumb_yello:

btw.I like Mika's clown pic

what kind of hard comments? :blink:

what kind of hard comments? :blink:

I'm not sayin' their username but this is one I found....

"..had the ****tiest of **** days and then you send a pic of a clown. I'm Scared of clowns.Some days I wonder why I bother at all"

:boxed: Ouch. Harsh.

I was educated in a way where politeness is important. When you don't love something you have to say "I don't like ..." and not say "it's ****".I'm impatient to have news from the new album he prepares but I don't take all Mika's twitt for clue of his third album.

I didn't know it was this serious as I don't have a twitter account...but that's deffinitely is not the way to show your displeasure...you may like it or not but you need to be kind (not nice)

"..had the ****tiest of **** days and then you send a pic of a clown. I'm Scared of clowns.Some days I wonder why I bother at all"

We are not going to start bringing twitter posts in here please.

If people want to read them, they know where to find them.

wtf? :shocked:

people are going mad..c´mon I dont like clowns either, they look ****in scary but I´m not seeing a "clown" there...I´m seeing my boy... My fav singer :wub2: and I´m really happy that he wanted to share that pic with us...

He just replyed me..:blink: It was only a twitter post actually

it doesn't matter. i do not want people to start reading them all and posting them in here.

what is on twitter remains there & does not need to be carried here.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The majority of people hate clowns. :thumb_yello:

I hate them...coz they look scary..:aah: and not "natural", not even "human" they look like murders and...Ok..I´ll shut up now :aah:

He posted a picture of himself looking like a clown. Negative feedback was bound to happen.

to be honest...I think its not such a big deal :dunno: There are mens outside who like to wear women´s clothes and stuff and so what? people would prefer to see him wearing women´s clothes? I think I woudnt care as well :aah: coz It doesnt change anything.. Its just our boy "clowning" around :aah:

Well yes but not bitchy negative feedback. THAT stuff is uncalled for. Saying you don't like it and leaving it at that on the other hand... :boxed:

It is uncalled for, but that's life. If he can't handle it, then he's in the wrong business. :dunno:

to be honest...I think its not such a big deal :dunno: There are mens outside who like to wear women´s clothes and stuff and so what? people would prefer to see him wearing women´s clothes? I think I woudnt care as well :aah: coz It doesnt change anything.. Its just our boy "clowning" around :aah:

He's not my boy. He is an adult making his living out of us. I don't like clowns but I do like his music and primarily that's what I want to hear about.

Archived