Mika In Tunisia! Palais de Sports d'El Menzah

robertina

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter

Leila Challakh Leila8775

Fin du show de @mikasounds a 23h3O heure tunisienne ENORME! Il la dedie a paloma

:tears::wub2:

EDIT: i totally forgot to translate that, im so sorry!!!

End of the show of @mikasounds at 23:30 tunisian hour AMAZING! He dedicated it to Paloma

:tears::wub2:

:wub2:Awwwww AGREE <3 I love his new hair-style !! :fangurl:
same here :fangurl:

Thank you for all the pics!! :wub2::biggrin2:

:wub2:Awwwww AGREE <3 I love his new hair-style !! :fangurl:

Yes, so do I. It looks really good. He did also say in one interview recently that he'll be re-inventing himself for the third album. I'm excited about that too because it's healthy to try new things and new looks. He'll always still be Mika.

The Country is amazing, but we (two young women) had a lot of trouble with the tunisian men. For them it was hard to understand that we only want to enjoy our holidays and not :mf_boff: with them.

I think Tunisia is a very beautiful country, I´ve been to a few places there and maybe one time I come back. But only with a men on my side. :wink2:

But this is my opinion ;-). I´m happy for everyone who could be there tonight and I´m hoping for many videos , reports and pictures.

I´m sure this will be a very special concert.

Awww, that was not really good.:sneaky2:

But those guys at Mika's gig look quite ok to me.:aah:

And I'm so sorry couldn't be there...:wink2:

thanks for the pics!!! it looks like it must have been a GREAT gig!!! How sweet that he dedicated it to Paloma:wub2:

Cant wait to read reports now:biggrin2:

PS, the new haircut looks really cool. it makes him look even younger and it somehow makes you notice his smile more.

thanks for the pics!!! it looks like it must have been a GREAT gig!!! How sweet that he dedicated it to Paloma:wub2:

Cant wait to read reports now:biggrin2:

PS, the new haircut looks really cool. it makes him look even younger and it somehow makes you notice his smile more.

I agree. And his eyes, too. That's why I wish he always kept his hair shorter. :wub2:

Archived