Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

I´m sure he was really happy, he was not pretending... he was always clowning around like a little kid :wub2::roftl:

He was happy, and I believe he was relieved, not just because Paloma is recovering, but also because this was the last show before his holidays, and he can now concentrate on other things.

He seemed really really relaxed, and so did the rest of the band. :wink2:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was happy, and I believe he was relieved, not just because Paloma is recovering, but also because this was the last show before his holidays, and he can now concentrate on other things.

He seemed really really relaxed, and so did the rest of the band. :wink2:

yeh definitely Im dont know him,Im just his fan but I´m sure that the smile he showed us was sincere , not fake at all.. i mean he smiled and meant it :wub2: :wub2:

da boy needs to rest.. and work on the new album :mf_rosetinted:

I heard that Imma is going to holidays too,oh that´s amazing :wub2: she deserves it :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Mary. It really is good to read that Mika seemed really happy. I am glad that he was able to go ahead with these two gigs. That is hopefully a positive sign.

Glad you enjoyed it. It sounds amazing. :biggrin2:

(sorry - I have re read my post and realised that it looks as though I am speaking exclusively to Mary. I didn't mean that but I have been away and have just popped on to get an update and it was Mary's report that I saw. I hope that everyone that was there had a great time. x)

THANK YOU!! for the great reports and for the pics:wub2: I have the feeling that Mika is more handsome than ever!!:biggrin2:

I would have loved to stay in that concert. I'm waching the vids I feel sad and happy all at the same time :aah:

I hope we have more concerts soon!!! we need it!!

Yeah,thank you, your pics are very good!!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting..good work :wink2:

and Mika looks so beautiful with his new hair and also he seems happy...

Thanks again :huglove:

He looks happy alright and great, but I'm not too chuffed about the hair if I'm honest.

I've never been bothered about how Mika has his hair, long or short or slicked back or curled (as long as he avoids the curling iron and hence the granny curls :roftl:) but this is the only time where I have an objection to it. It just looks too fluffed up on top and then nothing on the sides :boxed:.

I personally don't like it that much, to be honest. I don't think that it looks very good on him.

I'm sooo happy!! Thank you Rox!! :boing:

Mika187.jpg

:teehee: Is he wearing blusher?

Very cute pic by the way. I see some bromance going on :naughty:

He looks happy alright and great, but I'm not too chuffed about the hair if I'm honest.

I've never been bothered about how Mika has his hair, long or short or slicked back or curled (as long as he avoids the curling iron and hence the granny curls :roftl:) but this is the only time where I have an objection to it. It just looks too fluffed up on top and then nothing on the sides :boxed:.

I personally don't like it that much, to be honest. I don't think that it looks very good on him.

:teehee: Is he wearing blusher?

Very cute pic by the way. I see some bromance going on :naughty:

:teehee:

5118599182_b9d51f3ae5_z.jpg

5117997991_4c5271172f_z.jpg

What do you think about this one? :teehee:

P1010593.JPG

By the way... all my photos are in here

http://picasaweb.google.com/PortugueseLollipop/FestasDasLatasCoimbra?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_V59mJyfSXjAE#

I was to lazy to chose the good ones so I put everything that I have there!

You have a lot of pics in there!! And very nice and sharp ones too!! :thumb_yello:

Is that your watermark on it?

Archived