Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Because I'm not so gentle as Mary, I prefer not to make a big report about the all day.

Just want to say that was my 10th gig and because of a bunch of things, this one is in the bottom of the list.

I tried to have fun at the show, but since I was like a tuna in a tuna can, I had to be most of the time trying to not losing my place, but the problem was in the front row, the rest of the crowd was ok, not pushing at all.

Mika was smiling, relaxed and funny. I took a few pics (didn't saw them yet), I'll try to post later. I guess I only made 3 videos but they aren't good quality.

I just want to say one thing.... how things are going on these days, probably I should stay at home in the next gig! I don't approve many things that happened and I saw yesterday. Specialy how people reacted when they saw him!

To finished... Thanks to the girls and boys that helped us to have a nice and funny day! (I don't want to say names because I know I will forget someone)!

Couldn't agree more. People screamed a lot (and there was not any line or queue or anything, but actually I didn't expect him to come out at all). Haven't seen screaming like that often, but this was not the first time, sadly.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have any space! Many people went for BGs and LGs from front row, maybe to many people came to replace them?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They weren't fans, just annoying drunk students. I was like 'SHUT THE F... UP!' cause they were really starting to be inconvenient and that was getting on my nerves.

Yes, it happens at any huge festival. If one is not prepared for it, I honestly think they should stay at home, rather than later conclude that Mika fans are rude and that his shows are not worth attending. This has nothing to do with either the country or fans attending the festival.

They weren't fans, just annoying drunk students. I was like 'SHUT THE F... UP!' cause they were really starting to be inconvenient and that was getting on my nerves. And as I said before, they kinda attracted more of the same kind... We told off some of them, who were too rude to even deserve an answer, but ok.

Really thougt Mika had signed more stuff, but anyway... Too chaotic... Didn't like it! :naughty:

Yes, I thought so too. There was a drunk girl behind me, and she kept screaming "I want to hug him, I want to hug him" and I think Mika left soon after that.

I don't know if someone else had something to signed, but he didn't want to sign anything. The boy was very young and Mika didn't have a heart to say no to him, I guess.

Couldn't agree more. People screamed a lot (and there was not any line or queue or anything, but actually I didn't expect him to come out at all). Haven't seen screaming like that often, but this was not the first time, sadly.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have any space! Many people went for BGs and LGs from front row, maybe to many people came to replace them?

Speaking of BGs and LGs.. how did that went? Is there any of you who went on stage or they chose people from outside the MFC this time? :teehee:

Good you had some fun though! :wub2:

I was there for Mika, so I had to try despite all the things!

We were squeezed since the begining!

Yes, it happens at any huge festival. If one is not prepared for it, I honestly think they should stay at home, rather than later conclude that Mika fans are rude and that his shows are not worth attending. This has nothing to do with either the country or fans attending the festival.

yeh, i couldnt agree more with u, these people are ridicilous and i dont care if they are drunk or not..its about respect

Speaking of BGs and LGs.. how did that went? Is there any of you who went on stage or they chose people from outside the MFC this time? :teehee:

They (Yasmin etc) came to ask front row, both (?) sides, I think. Many of them were from MFC or at least fans, Beata and some French and Spanish fans!

Your a lucky girl,your 10th gig...me only 3 gigs..

and what happened?? if you want to tell us...some people didn't like Mika??

In comparison to other people 10 is nothing! But I'm not entering a competition, I'm only going to gigs when I want to, when I have the opportunity and when my piggy bank allows me to.

I really don't want to talk about it. I'm sure some fans will give more detailed information about the show and about how amusing it was.

People did like him, in my oppinion a lot, if we think most of the persons there could be drunk, it went very well. People sang, jump and he seemed very happy with the crowd. It wasn't the best crowd ever, but it was really good!:thumb_yello:

yeh, i couldnt agree more with u, these people are ridicilous and i dont care if they are drunk or not..its about respect

Thanks Mary, Natasha, Lili, Tiibet by reports and pictures:wub2::bow:

Too bad the problems that happened, but it is good to know that Mika was happy and smiling:fangurl:

:group_hug:

I was there for Mika, so I had to try despite all the things!

We were squeezed since the begining!

So sorry to hear that! I know the feeling, in Udine I had at first the same problem (someone wanted to come in front row behind me), and I don't even start about some places, like Stockholm :roftl: (now I laugh, I didn't that time, lol!) I hope you could enjoy the show despite of that!

Because I'm not so gentle as Mary, I prefer not to make a big report about the all day.

Just want to say that was my 10th gig and because of a bunch of things, this one is in the bottom of the list.

I tried to have fun at the show, but since I was like a tuna in a tuna can, I had to be most of the time trying to not losing my place, but the problem was in the front row, the rest of the crowd was ok, not pushing at all.

Mika was smiling, relaxed and funny. I took a few pics (didn't saw them yet), I'll try to post later. I guess I only made 3 videos but they aren't good quality.

I just want to say one thing.... how things are going on these days, probably I should stay at home in the next gig! I don't approve many things that happened and I saw yesterday. Specialy how people reacted when they saw him!

To finished... Thanks to the girls and boys that helped us to have a nice and funny day! (I don't want to say names because I know I will forget someone)!

I'm calmer now, that's all! :naughty: Things need to be controlled. And I'm not saying in terms of organization of the events, I mean really among fans.

I hate hate HATE when people see this as a competition. I like Mika too much to give up on his gigs, but I really didn't want things to continue like this. It's stressing, tiring and turns a great day in just a "nice" one. :wink2:

It was before that, during the opening act. We were pushed a bit to the right, and had almost no space to move. :blink:

This particular party is always like this. It's one of the reasons I didn't like the idea of Mika performing there. And I confirmed that yesterday: that's no place to a Mika gig. :wink2:

Yes, I thought so too. There was a drunk girl behind me, and she kept screaming "I want to hug him, I want to hug him" and I think Mika left soon after that.

I don't know if someone else had something to signed, but he didn't want to sign anything. The boy was very young and Mika didn't have a heart to say no to him, I guess.

The ones beside us were making fun of our banners, golden hearts, making fun of us, Mika, etc. I told a girl to f... off (using more "gentle" words and a pinch of sarcasm, glad she got the message) but there were many of them. And I tend to reply them and I'm sure people around thought I was rude and all, but honestly... Couldn't care less! :naughty:

That little boy was chatting with us before the gig, his dream was to get an autograph and say "hi" to Mika. This was his 4th gig and he had never had the chance. I'm really happy to see he finally saw his dream coming true! :wub2:

In comparison to other people 10 is nothing! But I'm not entering a competition, I'm only going to gigs when I want to, when I have the opportunity and when my piggy bank allows me to.

I really don't want to talk about it. I'm sure some fans will give more detailed information about the show and about how amusing it was.

People did like him, in my oppinion a lot, if we think most of the persons there could be drunk, it went very well. People sang, jump and he seemed very happy with the crowd. It wasn't the best crowd ever, but it was really good!:thumb_yello:

Ok Liliana,the most important is that all of yours had a good time with Mika,and he looked happy :wink2:

@tiibet thank you for your report and the great pictures - finally:teehee:

I can understand the non-chatty mood yet doing a fun performance. He really is doing theatre on stage - you can tell by the photos.

I hope you can finally relax now at home. You must be sleep deprived

Yes, it was very professionally done. He has had very serious issues to think about lately, concentrating on his work might help? Though of course we can't know it, different people react in a very different way.

I'm still at the airport. Airline offered me an earlier flight, but they run after me and changed my flight back to the later one (due some technical problems) :aah:

Archived