i just found these pics :blush-anim-cl: and I thought I should post them here

15415513403763998541611.jpg

:teehee: oh jake.. ::roftl:put some clothes on :mf_rosetinted:

15415513403762998541711.jpg

]:wub2::wub2:

da shirt :floor:

My niece would argue with you about that, she ADORES Jake:naughty:

I wonder why are hubbies always on the way, when it comes to MIKA? :lmfao:

Can't complain ATM, though - mine's nicely off to work, but in the evening, when usually a lot of action takes place in MFC, I'm always offline because of him :sneaky2:

I wonder as well...:naughty:

That's exactly what I thought when I watched it! It looks like a girls t-shirt. And the hat always looks good, but with that t-shirt and the shirt on top, it's like too much, it intensifies that weird look :naughty:

that's what i thought - the hat kind of bothers me the most within the whole 'ensemble'...:naughty:

+1 :aah: :aah: I hope he is only wearing yasmine´s shirt ...

I prefer to think that he had no more clean shirts... :teehee:

MIKA: 'if i wear the same shirt as before the concert, rosa and the whole mfc will freak for weeks again, so...here's a nice shirt w/ birds from yasmine, why not?' :naughty:

:teehee: he was hot :mf_rosetinted:

Wow Jake is looking...:mf_lustslow:

he's kinda bursting out of his latex...:teehee:

btw, in case anybody is ever going to write a report on here and wants to comment on the scissor sisters, there is a thread...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I find him totally :puke:.

:aah:

he's not necessarily my type, but he's also not this compact in real life. he just looks super short and buff next to the string bean mika is. :wink2:

sounds like you're not a scissor sisters fan. :teehee:

i like jake's singing a lot (he made me like falsetto first, kind of paving the way for mika) and have been a scissor sisters fan for many years.

jake is supposedly a really nice guy. i also don't mind looking at him half-naked...

sorry for the OT, i will now really go and dig out that thread..

he's not necessarily my type, but he's also not this compact in real life. he just looks super short and buff next to the string bean mika is. :wink2:

sounds like you're not a scissor sisters fan. :teehee:

i like jake's singing a lot (he made me like falsetto first, kind of paving the way for mika) and have been a scissor sisters fan for many years.

jake is supposedly a really nice guy. i also don't mind looking at him half-naked...

sorry for the OT, i will now really go and dig out that thread..

Jake is by no means a shorty!

I saw him at the Paul O' Grady show, and was surprised at how tall he was.

Those pictures are all sorts of awesome! Thanks guys for posting them!

In the Spanish version, he said "Santiago, are you ready to dance".

It translated into English as JAMES are you ready to dance :naughty:

Maybe James really did want to dance? :dunno:

I already posted my views on the birdshirt outfit in another thread (The Shrinks2) so I will try and be a bit more diplomatic here. It's horrific :lmfao:

Good to see you're holding back there :teehee:

Wow Jake is looking...:mf_lustslow:

For sure! :das:

VZgHa282APM

Thanks so much to all of you for those fabulous vids :fangurl:

Rain is terrific :mf_lustslow:

It reminds me again - actually I had never forgot it - that Mika is really an incredible showman :wub2:

He really carries the crowds to heaven :fangurl:

Edited by francoise

It is so nice to have fresh pics and vids again! :fangurl: Sometimes I watch these vids, hear his amazing voice and still find myself holding my breath. :blush-anim-cl:

Where are all the reports, people? Did Mika render his entire Chilean fanbase speechless? Write them in Spanish if you like, we can all use Google Translate. :roftl:

As for the bird shirt... yes, it looks like he stole it from someone's great grandmother's buffet table, but strangely it doesn't look bad on him. :shocked:

It is so nice to have fresh pics and vids again! :fangurl: Sometimes I watch these vids, hear his amazing voice and still find myself holding my breath. :blush-anim-cl:

Where are all the reports, people? Did Mika render his entire Chilean fanbase speechless? Write them in Spanish if you like, we can all use Google Translate. :roftl:

As for the bird shirt... yes, it looks like he stole it from someone's great grandmother's buffet table, but strangely it doesn't look bad on him. :shocked:

:lmao: