The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

You know, I'm still fangurling despite all the criticism:fangurl:

I have a love/hate relationship with this outfit...

6ymsnc.jpg

:aah:

I think it looks cute on him:mf_lustslow: well, minus the shoes....

It's because it looks like his granny dressed him. Like this one:

73215061ji0.jpg

(Not the necklaces, obviously :naughty:)

Maybe you can cut out the hexagon parts and glue them together to make a soccer ball:naughty:

We carried on about that jacket for days and Mika told us to piss off because he likes it and he'll wear it. He turned up in it again a few days later :lmfao:

:lmfao:

niiiiice:thumb_yello:

it's certainly stylish but, sometimes, a little weird :teehee:

that's why i like him SO MUCH, i guess :wub2:

\

Isn't that Mika all over? stylish and a little weird? that is what makes Mika so speciall, I think!

you see mika?? this is what happens when you are not on tour...

but if you do some vlogs we´ll be very entertained watching them and i promise we´ll stop talking rubbish about your outfits :mf_rosetinted:

go. do vlogs. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

So true!

But still not the worst thing we could do!:naughty:

\

Isn't that Mika all over? stylish and a little weird? that is what makes Mika so speciall, I think!

Oh yes it really is!:wub2:

Just to change or widening the subject a little, sorry Wonka!:naughty:

The absolutely most beautiful and stylish I've seen him wear was at that Fiat or something gig, I don't remember when it was but it was winter and it was by London Eye! Blue jacket and a hoodie with lots of colours!:wub2:

so.... you love the guy a lot

Oooooh yeah :mf_rosetinted:

How about the sweatsuit, originally priced at $345.

B226C3E2.jpg

He reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld in that photo.

Please tell me people haven't bought that...

I can see Seinfeld in that pic!

o8w16s.jpg

btw, i'm still not a big fan of the red striped shirt with the tail. :teehee: kinda got used to it because he wore it so often, but it's definitely not my fave piece of mika clothing.

luxemburg70.jpg

I'm not either... I always thought it took your attention away from other parts :fisch:

Wow, I love those pants! I don't suppose there are any other pictures from that photoshoot?

I don't have any, but that doesn't mean there's none around...

you see mika?? this is what happens when you are not on tour...

but if you do some vlogs we´ll be very entertained watching them and i promise we´ll stop talking rubbish about your outfits :mf_rosetinted:

go. do vlogs.

No Mika, don't do vlogs (or blogs)...

This is way more entertaining!

Last comment..

I don't know why nobody has posted those ones

Sooo weird IMO..

0_45c24_5c92a793_XL.jpg

NRJMA13.jpg

I'm still trying to recover from those...

Though didn't he wear the crinkled jacket in a more casual way and it didn't look as bad? :blink:

ok..it seems I'm the only one who like those glasses

I like the glasses... probably cause he wore them pretty much everywhere when he first came to Oz...

Nooo, he looks the best in baggy-ish jeans. Not falling off his ass, mind you, but he doesn't need to rock tight trousers his whole life. The Coachella ones look great.

The Coachella ones are the can't see me ones with all the pictures, right? Cause I actually really like them. The light coloured jeans I hate, and I wish he wouldn't wear them (then again, I generally hate light coloured jeans)...

And if he did wear tight jeans all the time, then I'd be concerned about his ability to reproduce... Then again, Taylor Hanson has been rocking uber tight jeans for ages and has managed to pop out 4 little munchkins, so maybe my concern is misplaced...

Basically, I'd like to see not too tight, but not too baggy either. There is a reason I absolutely love the outfit he wore at hte Q Awards in 2007 :das::swoon:

Basically, I'd like to see not too tight, but not too baggy either. There is a reason I absolutely love the outfit he wore at hte Q Awards in 2007 :das::swoon:

That one was nice, but the Grammys 2008 look still makes me :swoon: !

Though didn't he wear the crinkled jacket in a more casual way and it didn't look as bad? :blink:

Yes I told him it looked better open as it was in some other pics and he agreed. :naughty:

I like the glasses... probably cause he wore them pretty much everywhere when he first came to Oz...

I loved this set of pics with the glasses. I still love them after all these years.

mika.jpg

i'd say that depends on what outfit he wears in the vlog. :naughty: a blog would be safer for him. :lmfao:

:aah: :aah:

No Mika, don't do vlogs (or blogs)...

This is way more entertaining!

don´t listen to her... she´s kidding... do vlogs,mika :mf_rosetinted:

if he do vlogs with his birdie outfits on, we can carry on till the 3rd album with fun and happiness :boing:

:mf_rosetinted:

though i would prefer for sure a way more "normal" outfit......

i don´t want to have nightmares :mf_rosetinted:

and believe me... those rolled up pants were my nightmare for a whole week :aah: i still feel shivers each time someone posts those pics :aah:

though i would prefer for sure a way more "normal" outfit......

i don´t want to have nightmares :mf_rosetinted:

and believe me... those rolled up pants were my nightmare for a whole week :aah: i still feel shivers each time someone posts those pics :aah:

he had taken sweet pic with me with that rolled up pants on. how can I hate this :roftl::roftl:

If you were in my case, would you avoid Mika if he let you take a pic with him wearing rolled up pants or birdie outfit? :teehee::roftl:

My summary by now

The most awful thing I've ever seen in my life

2004752308771149171rsvq.jpg&t=1

Not bad at all

31317_398239873230_113353933230_4391842_2436522_n_ddolggi18.jpg

Odd but funny: can't say I hate it, good to have fun

x6107.jpg

I loooooove this shirt!!! I can't understand why many of you don't like it... I WANT this for me!!!

30de3ht.jpg

Never noticed this piece of cloth, because I looked at Mika - he is so lovely here

mshirt.jpg

It's like from kindergarten

108.png

as well as this

23tmpo9.jpg

this shirt+jacket= Mika in his 5 years

Of course weird, but sooooooo posh and stylish! Don't tell a bad word about it!

400x300.jpg

Strange for Mika, but really not bad. At first I was like WTF, but now i really like this outfit - DUNNO WHY

5e6b603f3c505ce5.jpg

That's what you get when you wear a birdie t-shirt.

The birdies poop on your pants.

:floor:

This: maybe it looks strange a bit, but Mika is marvellous in it! Me likes! He looks great in orange!

6ymsnc.jpg

That one was nice, but the Grammys 2008 look still makes me :swoon: !

Ooooh yes..

I used to hate that outfit, but I like it now...

Yes I told him it looked better open as it was in some other pics and he agreed.

I loved this set of pics with the glasses. I still love them after all these years.

mika.jpg

That's what it was...

I like the glasses (and that set of pics)...

don´t listen to her... she´s kidding... do vlogs,mika :mf_rosetinted:

Don't do the vlogs Mika.. :mf_rosetinted:

if he do vlogs with his birdie outfits on, we can carry on till the 3rd album with fun and happiness :boing:

He'd have to have some other weird or ugly outfit, cause I like the birdy outfit

:shun:...

I have to have something to criticise :teehee::fisch:

Now

What I really like

This is my most favourit outfit ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0_41695_5689e916_L

:puke:

I really don't like the jacket...

he had taken sweet pic with me with that rolled up pants on. how can I hate this :roftl::roftl:

If you were in my case, would you avoid Mika if he let you take a pic with him wearing rolled up pants or birdie outfit? :teehee::roftl:

don´t ask :mf_rosetinted:

no,i´m joking.... but first time i saw him he had his worst hair ever... when i saw him i was like "WHO the hell is this guy???... OH MY GOD!! "THAT" IS MIKAAAA...!!!!!!" :aah: :aah: